Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sahil Reloaded-2: ....In Pursuit of ??? (Page 3)

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Nice post!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by micshy

[QUOTE=simran_singh_24][QUOTE=minnie2308][QUOTE=simran_singh_24]Lovely post CS.

Soup i agreewith u  GK is not interested in telling Shaad's story atleast in this love story, cz if they wrre they should hv given him a character sketch, hes like a hollow vessel now. No depth nothing, 
exactly thats the reason his redemtion track is out of question for me, either they arent going to deal with it at all, or they would go in the same brushing aside route. 

Because if they had to give him one,  even then whoz interested in his redemption anyways , atleast im not, just want SaHil to not forgive him Bas .. Thats the only thing i want frm this track 

Mic,

The colour is white...Beneath the brown.Smile
Plus not forgiving is giving the other person power over you...Hatred is an emotion too..and he doesn't deserve that much of Sahil space and time.
They would both forgive him for sure later...He might even help them...Pretty sure of that being his redemption. It is all about saying qubool hai...we get what we want...Sahil being completed. Shaad fans get what they want- his redemption. Gul keeps everyone happy.LOL

Lol soup, but Shaad's fans dont want his redemption, they dont think he has done anything wrong LOLLOL so why would thet want a redemption if hes the perfect hero fr them, 
Lol people like me dont care a damn about his redption or no redemption LOLLOL anyways lol, as long as im getting my SaHil, i dobt care about the restLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-chicksoupKhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

In pursuit of completeness, EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Cz together they complete each other,the most important part of them is missing, whatever they r feeling us the sequalae of that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hence they r feeling that their missing part is somewhere near them, to COMPLETE them, 
Happiness is when they r together, but right now both of them need each other to complete their lives,,,,,

Beautiful writeup soup EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanx, Mic.Embarrassed

I had wanted to write on Jannat's thoughts for quite sometime...but she was ill defined, even when I knew she had no feelings for Shaad. Had not expected her to turn out so strong in this track.

This is delightfully beautiful.  Day Dreaming

@ bold, that was unexpected, i had not think that we will get our Sanam back Tongue thank Goodness she made a comeback Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Forgiveness after acknowledgement and reacting is different than no acknowledgement, reaction and outright forgiveness.
They cannot ignore and act as if actions are no big deal. THEY are a big deal. And this is NOT a case of mistaken identity with him. He knows damn well what the truth is regarding her. His actions are wrong and need to be shown as such! And the involved parties need to react accordingly to his despicable actions too when they come to be aware of it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddesschicksoup

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Chicky! I forgot I was supposed to call you by this! TongueLOL
Can I just go to heaven!? This is so heavenly! Seriously girl, the way you portray and pen HIM, it juts makes my heart flutter..its such a gleeful feeling and is so dreamy...Day Dreaming Can't help but sigh and smile on each and every line...

The whole Aahil's verse was...Heart

I am loving Sanam more these days, JUST a little bit. But then I read YOUR Aahil, and I completely go in a trance..Day DreamingLOL

Mad in love, yes he is. 

Her spirit guides me on.

She is lost to me, but the very thoughts of her cheer me up.

As every breath I take chants her name...

Making me feel alive...in this lifeless journey.

...As I write her name over and over again a million times...

In this piece of perishable paper...In my heart...Everywhere I can. 

These lines!! THESE. Day Dreaming

His heart and soul reeks of HER and ONLY HER. And thats why SHE hears that melody, which his soul hums everytime..which is defeated yet hopeful Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17Raingoddesschicksoupflora212

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=micshy][QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=simran_singh_24][QUOTE=minnie2308][QUOTE=simran_singh_24]

Lol soup, but Shaad's fans dont want his redemption, they dont think he has done anything wrong LOLLOL so why would thet want a redemption if hes the perfect hero fr them, 
Lol people like me dont care a damn about his redption or no redemption LOLLOL anyways lol, as long as im getting my SaHil, i dobt care about the restLOL

LOL Whether Shaad fans like it or not..They get redemption..Muft mein.Big smile.With lots of love, from Gul.Wink

If they ship on Varbhi more n more, Gul would b eonly too happy to give them Sehaad..Embarrassed
Then I guess everyone will be happy.

Both twins live happily ever after.Clap
No Qs asked. Bedtime story over. Go to sleep, fans!Angry
 LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17Ms.Sherlocked

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Forgiveness after acknowledgement and reacting is different than no acknowledgement, reaction and outright forgiveness.
They cannot ignore and act as if actions are no big deal. THEY are a big deal. And this is NOT a case of mistaken identity with him. He knows damn well what the truth is regarding her. His actions are wrong and need to be shown as such! And the involved parties need to react accordingly to his despicable actions too when they come to be aware of it.

KK,

Shaad is turning more n more delightfully grey these days...If only VT could pick up a few skills from SJ...

I feel his actions are SHOWN WRONG as of now. Esp today..SO SELFISH...I don't have any family...so let her stay with me..WTH!!!ShockedLOL

Despicable, no doubt.

I have always associated this track with Zoyaan...Zoya gave a good dose to Ayaan...Here, the crime is worse...the reaction would be befitting too, I guess. Embarrassed 

vm17Ms.SherlockedKhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Chicky! I forgot I was supposed to call you by this! TongueLOL
Can I just go to heaven!? This is so heavenly! Seriously girl, the way you portray and pen HIM, it juts makes my heart flutter..its such a gleeful feeling and is so dreamy...Day Dreaming Can't help but sigh and smile on each and every line...

The whole Aahil's verse was...Heart

I am loving Sanam more these days, JUST a little bit. But then I read YOUR Aahil, and I completely go in a trance..Day DreamingLOL

Mad in love, yes he is. 

Her spirit guides me on.

She is lost to me, but the very thoughts of her cheer me up.

As every breath I take chants her name...

Making me feel alive...in this lifeless journey.

...As I write her name over and over again a million times...

In this piece of perishable paper...In my heart...Everywhere I can. 

These lines!! THESE. Day Dreaming

His heart and soul reeks of HER and ONLY HER. And thats why SHE hears that melody, which his soul hums everytime..which is defeated yet hopeful Heart

My dear little sociopathTongue,

Do U know how good it feels when someone can feel every word as I have written it.Embarrassed
Thank U. 
It is an honour to have U read me.Hug

vm17RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Go to top