All aham fans to be vote - Page 4

Poll Question :

Arjun Radhika or Sam Arjun ? do u want to be couple

Poll Choice
Arjun an Radhika
Arjun an Samaira
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Obviously Samraj   honestly speaking can not tolerate this girl Radhika , neither with Arjun nor with neil . πŸ˜΅ Edited by Bamonforever - 8 years ago
Originally posted by greeshma014

Actually, more than as a pair,the votes are for Radhika..i meant to say,Both Sam and Radhika are the leads..so whenever their is a poll,it always going to end in Radz Vs Sam..That's reflecting in this poll too..

Have you guys ever watched cocktail or Baazigar?? I feel this show is a mix between the two. All Arjun is doing with Sam is revenge. By trapping her in her love and then planning on to leaving her without anyone and let her die like Nandini. but in the process he will actually fall in love with Radhika who will remobe the darkness from his soul. Just like in cocktail, saif falls for the sweet girl diana and just like in baazigar, srk kills shilpa but actually fell in love with kajal.
how u people started this poll...arjun and radhika had hardly three to four scenes and u people started the poll..wait for sometime...and then see.before starting any poll think twice...
Sam and Arjun all the way, especially after all the intense scenes!! I am also loving Neil and Radhika's bonding. 
Why this poll is done so early.I mean to say give some time to Ardhika to develop their feelings.There are hardly one or two scene was done between Radhika and Arjun but there are so many intense scene had shown between SamArj so obviously now they can win in this poll. So I will request before giving any judgement plz give some time to Ardhika and that's a request only.
honestly both.. I am sure the show will be long enough for Arjun to have an affair and break up also.. so may be both pairs will get a chance.. chill guys.. the mood in the forum is giving me bad vibes.. dont want to live in another virtual Kurukshetra πŸ˜† .. pls have some mercy 😭
Plz some one sow this to the cvs ! Goshhh 2/3 of th viewers want samrj as a couple. I hope the cvs dont give a second thought
Mostly Sam wid Arjun...
But actually I don hv a problem wid anyone as I care jst abt Aham πŸ˜›

Edited by AhamyTed - 8 years ago
Be it vrushali
Sam 
Or radhika
When a girl is next to aham sir she automatically looks hot with him 
But i like Neil Arjun Jodi my #applepineapple ;*
Don't get me wrong but i want Neil and Arjun To be freinds just like The gud old kaju times