anuraj - what have u guys done to us?

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
girls , happy to know that ss is staying. i think the time slot will be 6.30 pm as code red is still on from 10.30 to 11.30pm. but i am still clueless as to why they changed the ss timing  . it makes no sense to me. 

hopefully we should know today

this past 24 hours has clearly brought out one thing , that we will miss rajat and anuraj dearly should ss be cut short. they have become an integral part of our lives and occupy a major portion of our thoughts

but this experience has taught me something important, that we should not  take these things so seriously that we get affected and spend almost an whole day wondering about it when we realise they may not be staying. though it was one of those sundays when i was relatively busy , i was browsing the forum for news whenever i had a little time. i suddenly realised that i was taking it a bit too far and that the right thing to do is to enjoy it while it lasts and fondly remember it after it gets over. 

Vj's tweet is so apt ."life will never be easy if you let every little thing bother you.dont  take everything so seriously"

so girls , i have decided to take it as it comes, enjoy Vj and anuraj while ss lasts and remember it fondly when it is over

anyways have fun and enjoy anuraj and for the hardcore rajat fans like me , make the most of rajat sareen till ss lasts
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
good morning radhu😃🤗 i say i m on a diff tangent here, it is becoz of anuraj that i became a writer, poet and actually what not! and for me even if they r not on screen, in my heart unki jagah koi nahi le sakta, VJ said it ryt but anuraj is something which is very dear very special so on my part, anuraj thha, anuraj hai aur hamesha rahega, they have not taken over me but no one can take their place. anuraj is something felt more then expressed, celebrated more than talked abt!!!😳
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi radhika ðŸ˜Ši second u ,
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

good morning radhu😃🤗 i say i m on a diff tangent here, it is becoz of anuraj that i became a writer, poet and actually what not! and for me even if they r not on screen, in my heart unki jagah koi nahi le sakta, VJ said it ryt but anuraj is something which is very dear very special so on my part, anuraj thha, anuraj hai aur hamesha rahega, they have not taken over me but no one can take their place. anuraj is something felt more then expressed, celebrated more than talked abt!!!😳

so sweet pooru, for me too pooru , rajat and anuraj will always remain with me no matter what. they actually have been a very positive influence in my life  especially the character of Rajat. you know the important lesson i learnt from the character of rajat, it is ok to be wrong but very important to acknowledge your mistake , apologise to the person whom you have hurt ,and learn from it.

so 3 cheers to anuraj.
Radhika_r thumbnail
and pooru i must thank anuraj for bringing out the writer in you. you write amazingly well 
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if not for anuraj i think v all wouldnt be here and wouldnt have been a part of this family so anuraj r very special to me also!!! i have learnt a lot from this serial and forum toh i am having control over myself yet i will always love anuraj as the way they are!! infact without struggles no one can achieve anything so i think this is the fan's struggle that had made colors not to pull off ss but just to change the timings!
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

and pooru i must thank anuraj for bringing out the writer in you. you write amazingly well 

aaawww thank u so much radhu😳🤗
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

so sweet pooru, for me too pooru , rajat and anuraj will always remain with me no matter what. they actually have been a very positive influence in my life  especially the character of Rajat. you know the important lesson i learnt from the character of rajat, it is ok to be wrong but very important to acknowledge your mistake , apologise to the person whom you have hurt ,and learn from it.

so 3 cheers to anuraj.

so hip hip hurray hip hip hurray hip hip hurray 🥳 u know anuraj as a couple is once in a lifetime and rajju toh muwaah
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning Radhika,

I completely agree with you. Even though we are hardcore fans we must not forget that this is a fiction show and is created only for entertainment. We  need to differentiate between reality and make believe.  Our level of obsession should not reach to a point where it starts to affect our daily lives and occupy all our thoughts. All things must come to an end . Nothing is permanent. This we must always remember.

There are very few fictional characters that leave a lasting impression on you and for me Rajat is one such character. When this ends I will miss him with all my heart  but that is precisely why we have memories to help us move on. I can always look back and smile at the memory of how  I used to drool over him and how he set the bar for an ideal husband.

So yes  I will definitely make the most of Rajat Sareen

Thanks Radhika for this post🤗
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never liked to drool over celebrities or have never been active in a Forum! 

Only because of AnuRaj I found this Forum and have got the chance to know some wonderful people!

This is the first time I really LOVE a character so MUCH!  Rajat is such a strong character with various elements of perfection!! I dont remember to see such a male lead who nails all of the scenes soo perfectly!  Indeed Rajat is admirable and appreciable! 

I hope that SS doesn't end that soon... But if the show goes off air,  I'm sure we will remember Rajat for a long time!  

And Vijay is a brilliant actor!  I'm quite sure he will be offered a better role and will impress us with his adorable talent again and again! 

as u said Radhika.. till than.. we should enjoy the Character of Rajat!!!