India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

anuraj - what have u guys done to us?

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
girls , happy to know that ss is staying. i think the time slot will be 6.30 pm as code red is still on from 10.30 to 11.30pm. but i am still clueless as to why they changed the ss timing  . it makes no sense to me. 

hopefully we should know today

this past 24 hours has clearly brought out one thing , that we will miss rajat and anuraj dearly should ss be cut short. they have become an integral part of our lives and occupy a major portion of our thoughts

but this experience has taught me something important, that we should not  take these things so seriously that we get affected and spend almost an whole day wondering about it when we realise they may not be staying. though it was one of those sundays when i was relatively busy , i was browsing the forum for news whenever i had a little time. i suddenly realised that i was taking it a bit too far and that the right thing to do is to enjoy it while it lasts and fondly remember it after it gets over. 

Vj's tweet is so apt ."life will never be easy if you let every little thing bother you.dont  take everything so seriously"

so girls , i have decided to take it as it comes, enjoy Vj and anuraj while ss lasts and remember it fondly when it is over

anyways have fun and enjoy anuraj and for the hardcore rajat fans like me , make the most of rajat sareen till ss lasts

Edited by Radhika_r - 10 May 2015 at 8:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namrmalappuaksRUQAIYA10_habiba_Ashakalyaniiqrak

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
good morning radhuBig smileHug i say i m on a diff tangent here, it is becoz of anuraj that i became a writer, poet and actually what not! and for me even if they r not on screen, in my heart unki jagah koi nahi le sakta, VJ said it ryt but anuraj is something which is very dear very special so on my part, anuraj thha, anuraj hai aur hamesha rahega, they have not taken over me but no one can take their place. anuraj is something felt more then expressed, celebrated more than talked abt!!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appuakshanii_0iqrakVJholic

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
hi radhika Smilei second u ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholicCinnamon_Kisses

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

good morning radhuBig smileHug i say i m on a diff tangent here, it is becoz of anuraj that i became a writer, poet and actually what not! and for me even if they r not on screen, in my heart unki jagah koi nahi le sakta, VJ said it ryt but anuraj is something which is very dear very special so on my part, anuraj thha, anuraj hai aur hamesha rahega, they have not taken over me but no one can take their place. anuraj is something felt more then expressed, celebrated more than talked abt!!!Embarrassed

so sweet pooru, for me too pooru , rajat and anuraj will always remain with me no matter what. they actually have been a very positive influence in my life  especially the character of Rajat. you know the important lesson i learnt from the character of rajat, it is ok to be wrong but very important to acknowledge your mistake , apologise to the person whom you have hurt ,and learn from it.

so 3 cheers to anuraj.

appuaksCinnamon_Kisses

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
and pooru i must thank anuraj for bringing out the writer in you. you write amazingly well 

appuaksCinnamon_Kisses

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
if not for anuraj i think v all wouldnt be here and wouldnt have been a part of this family so anuraj r very special to me also!!! i have learnt a lot from this serial and forum toh i am having control over myself yet i will always love anuraj as the way they are!! infact without struggles no one can achieve anything so i think this is the fan's struggle that had made colors not to pull off ss but just to change the timings!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

appuakshanii_0_habiba_iqrakVJholicCinnamon_Kisses

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

and pooru i must thank anuraj for bringing out the writer in you. you write amazingly well 

aaawww thank u so much radhuEmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by poorva22

so sweet pooru, for me too pooru , rajat and anuraj will always remain with me no matter what. they actually have been a very positive influence in my life  especially the character of Rajat. you know the important lesson i learnt from the character of rajat, it is ok to be wrong but very important to acknowledge your mistake , apologise to the person whom you have hurt ,and learn from it.

so 3 cheers to anuraj.

so hip hip hurray hip hip hurray hip hip hurray Party u know anuraj as a couple is once in a lifetime and rajju toh muwaah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appuakshanii_0VJholicshrividhya

Go to top