Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hahahahahaaha...if I have to believe that tanu did 'it' with abhi in a drunken sleeping state that night and got pregnant and she is only in her first weeks of pregnancy...then hell yes I can believe that he never had close physical intimate relationship with her...😃...she told pragya these things...to make pragya believe her closeness with abhi...there are a lot of ppl who can have a 'close' relationship with out doing the 'tush-tush'...😉...and for pragya's relationship with abhi to proceed...this abhi and tanu never had 's_x'...will make their coming together even more special and beautiful...👏
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Leena ( actress playing tanu role ) just tweeted saying tanu is really pregnant keep guessing whose baby?

No 😭 I dint want her to be pregnant 😭

So this is 100% confirmed she is pregnant but not with abhi child
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Janvi he was doing everything with her except "IT"...😆 So for all we Know Abhi is a Virgin...😆

I don't believe they didn't do 'it'. i think they did. But even so, Tanu is too career-oriented to not do the safe work. Aur vaise bei, if she was really pregnant with Abhi's child, it should be more than 1 1/2 month. Abhi was drunk on November for god's sake. And if she is pregnant for 1 1/2 month, that is definitely not Abhi's because Abhi and Pragya was kidnapped on february and came back after April. That means they were missing for 2 months. And they also never had a physical relation after new year
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanuveer

Abhi might not have had physical relationship with tanu after marriage...but he surely had it before marriage...he is not a virgin...
Tanu has told pragya that during the karva chauth episodes that Abhi had given her pleasure and something something...and in the mms drunken episode also she said that before marriage they were in each others arms at night...but after marriage she didn't get it...so she wabt it that day...but abhi slept...

SO true. I don't know why people don't understand that tanu being 1 1/2 month pregnant with Abhi's child is completely illogical. And, Abhi was already preoccupied with the scandal do anything else
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually she can get pregnant if she raped him that is if she stayed on long enough for him to ejaculate if he did ejaculate then she can very well be pregnant with his child the question here is if Abhi said they never had a physical relationship (which is bull they probably had intercourse before Pragya came along) is Tanu also a virgin or did she loose it with another man if she lost her virginity with another man it just makes her job easier because loosing ur virginity is painful u can't take it willingly let alone rape a man.
so my 2 cents on this whole scenario is that 

1.) Tanu raped Abhi and is pregnant with his chid

2.) Tanu is definitely  pregnant but not with Abhi's child, CVs just leading us on

I kinda want it to be the rape thing as it shows that male-rape is definitely a thing and men especially in india won't admit to being victim of it or they don't believe in it this will actually bring light to this topic and educate the public on it 
Edited by Kesha_H. - 8 years ago
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhi and Tanu didn't have sex after his marriage? Let me see the cost of flying to India via Pig Airlines rather than Lufthansa, maybe it will be cheaper 😛🤣
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann5

😆@kesha_H...

lol she can rape him if she wants to anything for fame and fortune right 😆
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
headlines:-..tanu super model..rapes her married rock star boyfriend abhi...in a drunken state in November and now is one and a half months pregnant...boy those sperms sure took a long time to swim up the river...😆
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann5

headlines:-..tanu super model..rapes her married rock star boyfriend abhi...in a drunken state in November and now is one and a half months pregnant...boy those sperms sure took a long time to swim up the river...😆

Dawwggg hahahaha but he doesn't have to accept the child but he may accept it n raise the child with Pragya but he doesn't have to accept Tanu but it'll definitely kill his ego tho I don't want that to happen I mean its embarrassing they may introduve a tum hi ho track where pragya helps him to get his confidence back fights all reporters and so on and this time he'll see what a good person she is 
SpicyHarmony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

lol... Virgin abhi .., though my heart likes it my brain is not believing it... 😆

Seriously doubt that Abhi is a virgin! He was player before he got with Tanu remember? Lol nothing the CVs write will have ne believing he's a virgin, it'll just be inconsistent of his character. Now whether he had those relations with Tanu is a different story. The fact that he "loved" her may have given him the incentive to wait until they were married. It also kind of explains why Abhi was so (unjustifiably) mad when he thought Pragya was having an affair with suresh! Just my thoughts 😊

Love, Simran