Kumkum Bhagya

tanu and abhi no physical relationship...

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so abhi confirms that he and tanu never shared a physical relationship...so tanu having intimate contact with a very drunk man is like just like having it with a corpse...so let us see how you prove that you "did' it with abhi that night which in the beginning of December...before the kidnapping in February...and the doctor calculated one and a half months pregnant...still cannot get over this...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There is no safety for men in kumkum bhagya ... The chudails attempts rape ( sorry I don't know what they will call when girls force on a man ) on them...

Aaliya on purab attempted rape and now tanu says she did it when he was drunk...

God save the men ... One is cute other One is hot... I wish they are safe 😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we all predicted before that CVs will defintely pick that drunk scene for the pregnancy track, and we viewers know nothing happened, I think even before marriage both were career- oriented and why would risk her career by having physical relationship 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

we all predicted before that CVs will defintely pick that drunk scene for the pregnancy track, and we viewers know nothing happened, I think even before marriage both were career- oriented and why would risk her career by having physical relationship

U mean to say abhi was a virgin ? Lol unbelievable but Nice to believe...

Pragya is not getting a second hand husband if that is the case ...lol I am happy

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes had predicted this long back. They might have had a physical relationship but before AbhiGya wedding.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The night Pragya's cousin was framed, what was Abhi doing with Tanu? Wasn't he getting intimate with her? The wedding night, he was sitting in his robe at Tanu's apt, he leaves his robe behind at Tanu's but has had a platonic relationship with her? Nice.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

The night Pragya's cousin was framed, what was Abhi doing with Tanu? Wasn't he getting intimate with her? The wedding night, he was sitting in his robe at Tanu's apt, he leaves his robe behind at Tanu's but has had a platonic relationship with her? Nice.

Janvi he was doing everything with her except "IT"...😆 So for all we Know Abhi is a Virgin...😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Janvi he was doing everything with her except "IT"...😆So for all we Know Abhi is a Virgin...😆</font>

lol... Virgin abhi .., though my heart likes it my brain is not believing it... 😆
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ann5

so abhi confirms that he and tanu never shared a physical relationship...so tanu having intimate contact with a very drunk man is like just like having it with a corpse...so let us see how you prove that you "did' it with abhi that night which in the beginning of December...before the kidnapping in February...and the doctor calculated one and a half months pregnant...still cannot get over this...😕

sorry I missed a few episodes, when did abhi confirm this?
Zorina_Tanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Janvi he was doing everything with her except "IT"...😆So for all we Know Abhi is a Virgin...😆</font>

Abhi might not have had physical relationship with tanu after marriage...but he surely had it before marriage...he is not a virgin...
Tanu has told pragya that during the karva chauth episodes that Abhi had given her pleasure and something something...and in the mms drunken episode also she said that before marriage they were in each others arms at night...but after marriage she didn't get it...so she wabt it that day...but abhi slept...