Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by berrysweet

This was good . Enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment xxx

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily9891

this was awesome and very tastefully done! usually the mature aspect of the story spoils the character's personalities to whether they don't even seem like the same characters, but you did a great job. Smile

Thank you! I'm really happy you enjoyed it. I agree with you, sometimes the tone of the story can be greatly lowered and the personalities of the characters can be lost. I'm glad you appreciated that I didn't want that to happen in this story. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave the story a comment 

Rix xx
x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putturani

Rix I had been hoping for a mature scene from you in your other fic so I'm delighted to see a mature OS from you! Would you believe my friends and I were just talking about this very topic yesterday so perfect timing LOL 
I loved the slow torturous buildup to their love scene that had both Pragya and the readers fidget in their seats. I could really sense Pragya's frustration as some commitment or the other kept coming in the way. And that part when she feels embarassed in the bedroom and he comforts her was so achingly tender and well done.

Thank you for writing this and sharing this with us!

Haha! You should have said! I had not planned that far ahead yet in the other story, but this was just something I had to get down. I wish we had more cute moments in the show, but with the track at the moment It seems impossible :( I'm glad you felt and appreciated how Pragya was feeling, it was difficult to write this without taking away from her character and I hope I did it justice. Thank you so much for reading and taking time to leave it a comment :) I'm in the middle of writing the next chapter for my other fic too, and hopefully ill post that later this week. 

Rix xx
Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Lovely, I enjoyed your grasp on characters. Good pragya voice, well done. Not meaning to nitpick but prenatal sex determination is banned in india due to female feticide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Ri-Ri-x

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Lovely, I enjoyed your grasp on characters. Good pragya voice, well done. Not meaning to nitpick but prenatal sex determination is banned in india due to female feticide.

Hi thank you for your kind comments! I had no idea that was the case - thank you for educating me on this matter, I will put up a note on the actual story. I am not from India and didn't know that this was the case. I am sorry if I have offended you in anyway at all. Thank you for taking the time to read the story.

Rix xx
Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-Ri-Ri-x

Originally posted by Memyself09

Hi thank you for your kind comments! I had no idea that was the case - thank you for educating me on this matter, I will put up a note on the actual story. I am not from India and didn't know that this was the case. I am sorry if I have offended you in anyway at all. Thank you for taking the time to read the story.

Rix xx

No worries...you didn't offend me at allSmile , thanks again for sharing the fic, look forward to reading more from you!

x-Ri-Ri-x

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Omg she was craving for Abhi
Oh oh it was so cool I like this
It was so funny that I became inpatient while I was reading I was like shyt why bounty aur babli spoiled their kitchen romance lol
rix really it was Awesome

x-Ri-Ri-x

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Simply beautiful...loved it.

x-Ri-Ri-x

Go to top