Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainne27 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Manasa_

I think i didn't watch this episode 😔 Can someone plz tell me which episode was this ( epi: No) 😊

episode 96... 8th dec
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I also liked another scene between ManBir. This was post the Valentine Day debacle. Fab 5 discussing they should leave Manik alone and though Cabir agreed with them that Manik should be given space, he was the one to point out the obvious - That Nandini was 'The One' and by letting her walk out of his life would be a mistake as Manik would break down completely. Also when Manik hurts his hand by breaking the glass pane, it was Cabir who pointed out to Manik that he needs to patch up with Nandini since without her he would only be an angry animal waiting to bite off anybody's head. Cabir has been the voice of reason whenever MaNan were beginning to break apart - be it during Dhruv's phase, or Valentine break up or even recently when Manik breaks down after the pandit debacle. He always stood by MaNan like a rock ⭐️ 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita0

Another hilarious scene is when Cabir makes a shaayari out of the Mohabbatein song. The "turururu turururu" cracks me up big time! And Manik's reaction to the shaayari is priceless 😆 😆

Can u please tell me which episode is this? 😕 I had watched epi 96 and there was no shayari part in that 😕
ainne27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Can u please tell me which episode is this? 😕 I had watched epi 96 and there was no shayari part in that 😕

i think tururu is in 18th dec episode
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainne27

i think tururu is in 18th dec episode

U know the episode no plz? 😕 Or the sequence it comes during? Coz I started watching it late n I only see episode numbers and not the date.
ainne27 thumbnail

U know the episode no plz? 😕 Or the sequence it comes during? Coz I started watching it late n I only see episode numbers and not the date.

ainne27 thumbnail

https://www.facebook.com/905770366119733/videos/vl.1806656276226229/999619290068173/?type=1&theater
anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also liked another scene between ManBir. This was post the Valentine Day debacle. Fab 5 discussing they should leave Manik alone and though Cabir agreed with them that Manik should be given space, he was the one to point out the obvious - That Nandini was 'The One' and by letting her walk out of his life would be a mistake as Manik would break down completely. Also when Manik hurts his hand by breaking the glass pane, it was Cabir who pointed out to Manik that he needs to patch up with Nandini since without her he would only be an angry animal waiting to bite off anybody's head. Cabir has been the voice of reason whenever MaNan were beginning to break apart - be it during Dhruv's phase, or Valentine break up or even recently when Manik breaks down after the pandit debacle. He always stood by MaNan like a rock ⭐️

Agreed!! 😳 😳

Gotta love our Cabira. He's pretty much the shining star for MaNan ⭐️
anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, towards the very end of that episode. Let me just warn you...Manik looks smokin hot in red 😳Edited by anita0 - 8 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i want the old days back too