Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com
Originally posted by watchdesi1tv
Sorry dair se ane keliye
Yeh rahe mere lovely sawal
1. How did you know about EBI?
2.In which scene you found MJ very romantic?
3.Which MJ and Baba scene you like the most?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5.What is one place you wish u lived?
6.What is the one thing you wish you could undo from your past or childhood?
7.What is your favorite childhood or teen age memory?
8.What you do? study or job.
9.What is your ultimate goal in life?
10.Which song makes u feel amazing and why?
11.Best thing of Ebi?
12.Your first crush?
13.Do you believe in love at first sight?
14.If your life were a book, what would you name it?
15.Do you save money or spend it?
16.Viraf and Chhavi ke liye jo bhi kehna chaho khul ke kaho
HOPE SAWAL ASAN HONGE
Its ok Samdi...
1. My friend used to watch Ebi and I was a regular viewer of 'Do Dil Ek Jaan' though I knew about the show but couldn't get a chance to watch because for my schedule, but oneday I was surfing the channel when my eyes stuck with the 'pergola scene'...and I got mesmerized by ViCha/ MriAra at once...And thus Ebi happened to me.
yeh to acha howa werna kiya kuch miss hojata na
2. The night when he proposed Tara with a ring.Yeah that was lovely I love it when tara gave a tight hug to Mj
3. I loved the scene when after confronting with Tara , he arrived back home , hugged baba and cried.Yeah that was emotional and Viraf was good.
4. If I lose my singularity.Awww
5. Any hill-area. Hill stations are most romantic places on earth. Me too love hill areas.
6. Some decisions which I took at the past... hopefully that didn't ruin my life but obviously made my parents unhappy... now that is a closed chapter...but this is really something wish I could erase from my life.
Insan life mein aese hi seekhta hai behna
7. Any childhood memory is cherishable , but the most precious ones are when we the whole family members celebrated the festivals together.
8. Study.Aww good luck may you get all success and achieve your goal .
9. To be able to take responsibilities.Insha'Allah
10. Recently I'm humming 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' title track and it is amazing as it is sung by Arijit Singh and the essence of unrequited love and the melancholy is something which is beautiful.Beautiful.
11. Plot and Chemistry of ViCha.
12. Hrithik Roshan.Uff my little sister also has a crush on him even hum sub tang hain bohot
14. 'A piece Of My Shadow'Amazing , Beautiful.
15. I believe in savings.Me too.
16. What to say... ViCha hona is like a dream for me and for everybody over here , its like an ultimate wish...I really want to see them together as a couple...!!!
Me too wants them to be together in real life
May God bless you.