No mohi...you skipped one number...!!
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: watchdesi1tv

Sorry dair se ane keliye😭
Yeh rahe mere lovely sawalπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

1. How did you know about EBI?
2.In which scene you found MJ very romantic?
3.Which MJ and Baba scene you like the most?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5.What is one place you wish u lived?
6.What is the one thing you wish you could undo from your past or childhood?
7.What is your favorite childhood or teen age memory?
8.What you do? study or job.
9.What is your ultimate goal in life?
10.Which song makes u feel amazing and why?
11.Best thing of Ebi?
12.Your first crush?
13.Do you believe in love at first sight? 
14.If your life were a book, what would you name it?
15.Do you save money or spend it?
AND
16.Viraf and Chhavi ke liye jo bhi kehna chaho khul ke kaho😳

HOPE SAWAL ASAN HONGE πŸ˜‰

Its ok Samdi...

1. My friend used to watch Ebi and I was a regular viewer of 'Do Dil Ek Jaan' though I knew about the show but couldn't get a chance to watch because for my schedule, but oneday I was surfing the channel when my eyes stuck with the 'pergola scene'...and I  got mesmerized by ViCha/ MriAra at once...And thus Ebi happened to me. 

2. The night when he proposed Tara with a ring.

3. I loved the scene when after confronting with Tara , he arrived back home , hugged baba and cried.

4. If I lose my singularity.

5. Any hill-area.

6. Some decisions which I took at the past... hopefully that didn't ruin my life but obviously made my parents unhappy... now that is a closed chapter...but this is really something wish I could erase from my life.

7. Any childhood memory is cherishable , but the most precious ones are when we the whole family members celebrated the festivals together.

8. Study.

9. To be able to take responsibilities.

10. Recently I'm humming 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' title track and it is amazing as it is sung by Arijit Singh and the essence of unrequited love and the melancholy is something which is beautiful.

11. Plot and Chemistry of ViCha.

12. Hrithik Roshan.

13. No.

14. 'A piece Of My Shadow'

15. I believe in savings.

16. What to say... ViCha hona is like a dream for me and for everybody over here , its like an ultimate wish...I really want to see them together as a couple...!!! 
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

No mohi...you skipped one number...!!

oops my bad!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Koi nahi ur on the hot seat ab mere 40 q answer karlo πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: mastaTmohi

oops my bad!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Koi nahi ur on the hot seat ab mere 40 q answer karlo πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haan Haan woh toh karna hi padega...πŸ˜• 
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: mastaTmohi

1. First in queue or last in line?

2. What is one thing you regret having done or not done in your life?

3. Which parent do you identify with the most?

4. What do you think you cook or bake the best?

5. If you could change your first name what would it be?

6. Can you hula hoop?

7. What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?

8. One thing in your view that will make the world a better place?

9. If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?

10. Who are you most envious of"real or fictional"and why?

11. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why?

12. Are ghosts real?

13. Are aliens real?

14. How old is the most expired item in your fridge?

15. Are your feet the same size?

16. What's the saddest song you've ever heard?

17. How about the sweetest song?

18. Do you know how to play dominoes?

19. What's under your bed?

20. Have you ever prank called someone?

21. 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths?

22. Are you proud of what you're doing with your heart and time right now?

23. Why or why not?

24. How many bones have you broken?

25. Have you ever won anything? Big or small?

26. If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?

27. What's your favorite plant?

28. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?

29. What's the best way to comfort you when you're having a really terrible day?

30. Has anything/anyone every saved your life before?

31. Would you ever adopt a child?

32. What is one thing you're embarrassed to admit you want to try?

33. If you were a cake which cake would you be?

34. What is the most important material possession you have and why?

35. What is the most important memory you have and why?

36. When was the last time you cried?

37. How old is the right age in your POV to settle down?

38. Which famous person would you like to be BFFs with?

39. Is there something you wish you had said sorry for but never did?

40. What u dislike about me?

1. First in queue.

2. I wanted to learn Violin but somehow it didn't happen. 

3. With my Dad.

4. I can't cook or bake. 

5. I don't want to change my first name...as I love it.

6. No.

7. Normally nothing , but as I am a kind of introvert , So sometimes I can't find word to say , and stopped talking abruptly and people stared at me weirdly.

8. People's viewpoint needs to be changed.

9. I'm most passionate about writing , as it is the most successful way to share own thoughts without saying a word.

10. I really don't get envious of other , I'm happy the way I'm. 

11. According to me its Shimla , for its scenic beauty ,serenity and greenery , just beautiful. Hill areas are my favourite , as I love the mist and the fragrance of wilderness, So, Shimla is the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

12.  I've never seen ghosts nor I suspect some uncanny experiences , but I think spirit does exist , If we believe in God then there has to be something opposite it. 

13. Its too very confusing. Many scientists say about UFO, many theories are there regarding them, so may be or may be not. 

14. 2-3 months older.

15. Yes..of course.

16. Its a Bengali song. 

17. Manwa Lage...

18. No.

19. Nothing except quilt.

20. Yes , Many times.

21. None of them , my mom will throw them out as well as me too. 

22. Yes, I think , as I am doing what my heart says so I have no fear about lamentations. So yeah I'm proud.

23. Basically I'm somehow managing with my life. trying to live happily, and life too always gives me a chance to be more happier. so why not take the chances?!!

24. None.

25. Yes I won first prize twice for dancing.

26. A crystal chandelier for my room.  

27. The cactus.

28. Anything including eggplant... as I've allergies.

29. To just leave me alone.

30. No..except me, myself.

31. Yes I would love to adopt a cute little baby girl.

32. There's lots of things, but nothing I'm embarrassed about. 

33. Red velvet cake.

34. My phone. without it I'll be blind.

35. There is nothing any single memory , there are many...school days, college days, one of them is - in my childhood we always used to go to the roof of our school building to see ghosts. As people say that there was a grave of the queen of some British officer, and that was an enchanting and thrilling memory, nowadays , we laughed so hard remembering that incident.

36.  Yesterday, I was sad, don't know the reason, but I was very very sad so I cried a lot. 

37. I don't know , my POV always changes.

38. Ranbir Kapoor - she is die hard fan of him. 

39. Yes many times for my loved ones , but I'm not sorry or angry about that.

40. About you...There is absolutely nothing...you are sweet like the devil... 40 questions...so sweet of you Mohi...I love you... 
Rohiniebian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wah Nira kya baat hai itni tez nikli tum toh saare ques nipta liye
Rohiniebian thumbnail
Wah Nira kya baat hai itni tez nikli tum toh saare ques nipta liye. Ok ab chalo kuchh aur sawal k liye ready ho jao. #1)Your fav Mriara VM #2)Your fav season & why ita ur fav? #3)Your definition of Life #4)Character you like in EBI other than Mriara & baba? #5)Agar tumhe EBI post leap   likhni hoti toh story kya hoti? #6)Beauty or Brain which one u prefer? #7) Ur first serial u ever watched? #8)Your fav bollywood/hollywood acter & actress. #9)Do u love pets? IF yes your fav ? #10)What qualities u want in ur life partner? #11)Love marriage or arranged martiage? #12)Your definition of love #13)best/most beautiful dream that u have seen #14)Do u believe in jaadu ki jhappi? #15)What is ur fav sports indoor/outdoor #16)Your fav MJ Pari scene? #17)Your fav Tara Aradhana scene? #18)One romantic ,one emotional/sad & one funny song for Mriara #19)Any story u have read that fit Mriara ? #20)Anything that we havnt asked & you want to share(anything under the sun)
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohiniebian

Wah Nira kya baat hai itni tez nikli tum toh saare ques nipta liye

Hahahaha... Chennai Express ho gayi hun mein...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohiniebian

Wah Nira kya baat hai itni tez nikli tum toh saare ques nipta liye. Ok ab chalo kuchh aur sawal k liye ready ho jao. #1)Your fav Mriara VM #2)Your fav season & why ita ur fav? #3)Your definition of Life #4)Character you like in EBI other than Mriara & baba? #5)Agar tumhe EBI post leap   likhni hoti toh story kya hoti? #6)Beauty or Brain which one u prefer? #7) Ur first serial u ever watched? #8)Your fav bollywood/hollywood acter & actress. #9)Do u love pets? IF yes your fav ? #10)What qualities u want in ur life partner? #11)Love marriage or arranged martiage? #12)Your definition of love #13)best/most beautiful dream that u have seen #14)Do u believe in jaadu ki jhappi? #15)What is ur fav sports indoor/outdoor #16)Your fav MJ Pari scene? #17)Your fav Tara Aradhana scene? #18)One romantic ,one emotional/sad & one funny song for Mriara #19)Any story u have read that fit Mriara ? #20)Anything that we havnt asked & you want to share(anything under the sun)

Hey Bhagwan...πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

1. MriAra vms sare hi mere favourite hai...but most favourite...ummm..."Banjaara" 

2. My favourite season is spring , because it is very pleasing weather and for various flowers.

3. Life is problems and solving those problems are called living.

4. Kally...Of course!!

5. First of all I never opted for a leap , but if channel forced me then it'll be a 6 months leap. Probably I would start from the middle of the story, there would be no memory loss , no omkar drama and no massacre of family , there would be pace and mystery which would revolves around only MriAra. Story probably hospital se shuru hota , jahaan first scene mei Tara hoti...lying unconscious... and phir respect of this story aage badhti.

6. I prefer beauty with brain.

7. Kumkum.

8. Bollywood : SRK and Deepika...Alia too was good in 'Highway'.
Hollywood : Leonardo Dicaprio and Meryl Streep .

9. Yes... kittens. 

10. He should be loyal.

11. Love cum arrange marriage. 

12. The definition of love is it has no definition...a love is only a love.

13. I've been dreaming of myself strolling in a small mist enveloping station quite often, don't know whether its beautiful or not but its very haunting.

14. yes...it really works.

15. I don't have any.

16. The best one was when they were playing the khargosh and bhalu...

17. When AD came to see her and she cried hugging her...that was quite emotional.

18. Romantic : 'Abhi abhi toh mile ho' from Jism 2
      Sad/Emotional : 'Bin tere...' from I hate love stories.
       Funny : 'Jab mila tu' from I hate love stories or 'Ekk mein hu aur ek tu" title track.

19. Pride and Prejudice or "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks ... though iski ending sad hai...agar use thoda change kar di jaye toh perfect hai.

20. Tum log toh already sab kuch hi puch liya , Share karna...actually aisa hai ki mujhe bahot achha lag raha hai...because through you all mei khud ko bhi jan pa rahi hun...so its quite nice feeling. 

Rohiniebian thumbnail
Thanks Nira Loved ur answers.Yes Miss sawalo ka pitara you are Chennai express.You are not only good & fast in asking ques but also in answering.Haan haan hum logo ne shayad hi kuchh sawal chhodo ho kya kare ek mauka mile hai toh aisa kaise jane dete.Awww I am actually we r glad that u enjoyed it.Khud ko janne k mauke baar baar nahi milte & these ques helped u right?(sorry jyada hi philosophy jhaad rahi hun main) πŸ‘   πŸ‘ Edited by Rohiniebian - 8 years ago