ask miss sawalon ki pitara - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome sweetheart. .don't be so afraid. ..we will not eat u up..Hopefully! !!!
Now lets start   
what r u afraid of most??
What is the one thing u want in life most??
Who is the one person u love most??
What is ur most loved possession? ?
Which one person u want to stay in a lonely island? ?

Happy answering. ..
Hi Nira One mistake sher ko sawa sher nahi sherni ko sawa sherni 🤣

Chalo jee ab sawalon ka pitara kholti hun -

1)Why Leader track is your fav?

2)Why you like Gothic novels?

3) Your fav book & author?

4) Your hobbies

5)3 dresses of Tara you like the most.

6)Your fav Mriara emotional scene

7)Choclates or Cakes?

8)Crush, love & attraction anything you wanna share related to these .

9)Desribe yourself

10) Fav -funny dialog of Kala

11) Your fav movie from hollywood & bollywood

12)Your Nickname

13) Priayal Gor or Anchal Munjal who was better as Radha

14)Fav holiday destination?

15) your strength & weaknes(abt weakness if u wanna share then go ahead otherwise leave it)

Edited by Rohiniebian - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mastaTmohi

21 FACTS ABOUT YOUR SELF ðŸ¤£

Ok...so my 21 facts are...

1. I'm an optimistic person.

2.I don't like rainy season as that is very splashy, but I just love the sudden summer rain.

3. My favourite instrument is the guitar. 

4. Hill stations are my favorite, and I want to live in a small cottage type house in Shimla or Dehradun someday. 

5. I don't like sweet flavor...

6. I believe in soul-mates.

7. My favourite music genre is sad-romantic.

8. I'm not a social person  and I'm introvert.

9. I'm very lazy...

10. I just can't take anything related to the tragedy approach...whenever I see these kind of things I feel a weird discomfort...

11. I've claustrophobia.

12. I love to write poetry, poems are my first love.

13. I still make paper boats and set them sail in rain water, it was my childhood habit which I'm still carrying with me.

14. Though I love to read any books but I prefer something intense like - magical realism, plotlessness as themes.

15. To make glass-painting is my hobby.

16. I prefer the casual outfit, but I love to wear sarees.

17. I love the mist.

18. I love to be alone most of the time.

19. I love to sing. 

20. I maintain a dream journal.

21. And finally, I'm a ViCha shipper and want to see them together as a couple some day...

Originally posted by TINAMONI

Welcome sweetheart. .don't be so afraid. ..we will not eat u up..Hopefully! !!!
Now lets start   
what r u afraid of most??
What is the one thing u want in life most??
Who is the one person u love most??
What is ur most loved possession? ?
Which one person u want to stay in a lonely island? ?

Happy answering. ..

1. My biggest fear is if I lost my singularity.  I believe every human being is unique in his/her own way , so to loose that uniqueness is something I'm afraid of most. 

2. Faith...

3. After my parents my bestie... <3

4. My diary.

5. hahahaha...this is nice!!! 
Actually I want some me time in that lonely island...as I believe that there is more love in longing than togetherness, so in that island I want to longs for someone whom I love...!!!!! 
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

1. My biggest fear is if I lost my singularity.  I believe every human being is unique in his/her own way , so to loose that uniqueness is something I'm afraid of most. 

2. Faith...

3. After my parents my bestie... <3

4. My diary.

5. hahahaha...this is nice!!! 
Actually I want some me time in that lonely island...as I believe that there is more love in longing than togetherness, so in that island I want to longs for someone whom I love...!!!!! 
QUOTE]
me thought  you will want to stay in an island with vpp😉
but all your answers are so sweet and innocent...are all the forum members here are teenagers or in their 20ees...me the only exception. ..😉
Originally posted by TINAMONI

Hahaha...But mujhse jyada agar uss lonely island Viraf ke saath kisi aur ko (I think you will understand...woh kaun hai...😉) bhej diya jaye toh mujhe jyada khushi hogi...
I'm crossed my 20ees...😆
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

Hi Nira One mistake sher ko sawa sher nahi sherni ko sawa sherni 🤣

Chalo jee ab sawalon ka pitara kholti hun -

1)Why Leader track is your fav?

2)Why you like Gothic novels?

3) Your fav book & author?

4) Your hobbies

5)3 dresses of Tara you like the most.

6)Your fav Mriara emotional scene

7)Choclates or Cakes?

8)Crush, love & attraction anything you wanna share related to these .

9)Desribe yourself

10) Fav -funny dialog of Kala

11) Your fav movie from hollywood & bollywood

12)Your Nickname

13) Priayal Gor or Anchal Munjal who was better as Radha

14)Fav holiday destination?

15) your strength & weaknes(abt weakness if u wanna share then go ahead otherwise leave it)

Hahaha...true...actually hum josh mei hosh kho diya tha...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

So many questions... ðŸ˜•

1. Actually after that March-torture,  leader track gave us a little peace no doubt, and what is more is,  this track was very very intense,  Mj's leader avtar is my favourite, he looked so good, and for me, this track was unique as Ive never seen such track before...so this is the reason. 

2. I don't like Gothic novels. 

3. There are two i) The unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera
                           ii) Funny Boy by Shyam Selvadurai. 

4. i) writing poems.
   ii) making glass paintings
     iii) playing guitar

5. Tara's first face of dress...
     Diwali lehenga
     And her blue salwar...when she confronted Jairaj. 

6. Re-conciliation scene.

7. None of these...I like hot and spicy.

8. I've attracted by many...but the saddest part is attraction kuch dino ke liye hota hai...phir chala jata hai...long stay hi nahi karta...

9. Sometimes weird and cranky and sometimes deep and thoughtful...

10. Jab bimaari ka naam nahi aata toh paalte kyun Ho... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

11. Titanic...all time favourite.
I don't have any particular favourite movie... but I loved "Madras Cafe". 

12. Jonaki (firefly)

13. I hated that radha track... but as I like Priyal in DEK...so I'll prefer her...though I don't like both of them. 

14. any hill station.

15. My strength: I think I can control my emotions in a great way, as suppressing emotions are  not good but sometimes we have to do it for situation's sake. 
my weakness :- I believe people easily, and I love almost everyone , kabhi kabhi pata hota hai ki ye mujhe baad mei hurt karega...but still mei uske liye bura soch hi nahi pata hun... :P

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hahaha...true...actually hum josh mei hosh kho diya tha...😆😆😆</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">So many questions...😕</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">1.Actually after that March-torture, leader track gave us a little peace no doubt, and what is more is, this track was very very intense, Mj's leader avtar is my favourite, he looked so good, and for me, this track was unique as Ive never seen such track before...so this is the reason.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">2. I don't likeGothicnovels.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">3. There are two i) The unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> ii) Funny Boy by Shyam Selvadurai.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">4. i) writing poems.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> ii) making glass paintings</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> iii) playing guitar</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">5. Tara's first face of dress...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> Diwali lehenga</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> And her blue salwar...when she confronted Jairaj.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">6. Re-conciliation scene.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">7. None of these...I like hot andspicy.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">8. I've attracted by many...but the saddest part is attraction kuch dino ke liye hota hai...phir chala jata hai...long stay hi nahi karta...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">9. Sometimes weird and cranky and sometimes deep and thoughtful...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">10.Jab bimaari ka naam nahi aata toh paalte kyun Ho...🤣🤣</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">11.Titanic...all time favourite.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I don't have any particular favourite movie... but I loved "Madras Cafe".</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">12.Jonaki (firefly)</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">13.I hated that radha track... but as I like Priyal in DEK...so I'll prefer her...though I don't like both of them.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">14.any hill station.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">15.My strength: I think I can control my emotions in a great way, as suppressing emotions are not good but sometimes we have to do it for situation's sake.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">my weakness :- I believe people easily, and I love almost everyone , kabhi kabhi pata hota hai ki ye mujhe baad mei hurt karega...but still mei uske liye bura soch hi nahi pata hun... :P</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>
Thanks Niru for answering.You gave intellegent answers.We are same to same in some way even I like hills wow.That kala wala dialog LOL . You are true abt Leader track this kind of track pehle nahi dekha.Aur haan abt that Gothic novels jahan tak mujhe yaad hai in one or two blast from the past epi when Shai said Sekhawat villa was perfect setting for Gothic novel You said something abt it abhi theek se yaad nnahi aa raha maybe tumhe kuchh yaad ho.
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

Thanks Niru for answering.You gave intellegent answers.We are same to same in some way even I like hills wow.That kala wala dialog LOL . You are true abt Leader track this kind of track pehle nahi dekha.Aur haan abt that Gothic novels jahan tak mujhe yaad hai in one or two blast from the past epi when Shai said Sekhawat villa was perfect setting for Gothic novel You said something abt it abhi theek se yaad nnahi aa raha maybe tumhe kuchh yaad ho.

Oops...ho sakta hai...sorry mujhe bhi kuch yaad nahi aa raha..but actually MriAra stories keliye Gothic novels accha suit karega...

Oops...ho sakta hai...sorry mujhe bhi kuch yaad nahi aa raha..but actually MriAra stories keliye Gothic novels accha suit karega...
Oh, No problem. Waise Nira soch rahi hun kuchh aur sawaal puchhun. Sam di kahan ho aap Nira ko aise mat jane dena bina sawal puchhe & Archi,Shagu Kumari U ppl also ask her ques & pura fayda uthao iss "Ask Miss Sawalon ka Pitara post ka. 😉 😆 Edited by Rohiniebian - 8 years ago