Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RaimaV

It is very easy to say something nasty against KP here in this forum and ppl make new IDs to do that. If there is a slight off the mark comment is posted here in this forum agianst Divyanka, same members who liked these posts would be at WARS venting out all source of anger and moral policing.

This is called heights of DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Ok than in that sense DT too now has coloured past after breaking up with SD and when she will get hooked again so everyone is gonna talk about this break up ..same dirt will thrown at her than how would u all feel. 

I personally don't like to comment on this having my respect for DT but sorry the above first comment and then the people who liked that comment forced me to say this and apologies for that. 

So please dieheart fans before bashing divan be careful what u r saying ..everyone has flaws and it's very easy to throw dirt on others ...move on guys ..let divan, kp Ankita live in peace. 

Lastly I didn't want to break the rules but I guess posts and above comments do check my level of patience that even after reporting so much still members are free in posting such topics and spread hatred among kp DT fans ..I feel bad for the actors who become target of fans bashing without their fault. 

Edited by Hayaa.m - 8 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

So good naa...
Bad Girl Ankita got Bad Boy Karan...in this way They are Perfect for each other...

These two by coming together...did a big ehsaan ...All good people got saved...😆

Dont you think...we should be Celebrating this Feat...

@RollingStones Well said..😃 Ppl should concentrate on goood ppl..😆

Hayaa.m thumbnail

Who div or AB😕
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

Sorry, but Why does it matter?! It has nothing to do with YHM and it has no relevance to us how old Ankita is to Karan or vice versa :).

appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Karan is HAPPILY MARRIED to Ankita... That is what matters to them and their family ... and should matter to the outside world too.

Let the guy live his life in peace!!!
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Ankita is not related to YHM! We are no one to judge anyone's personal life. If KP and AB are compatible it's none of our business to know how or what happens between them. AB is definitely 30+, looks older than KP and that's purely my opinion. Hope ppl don't judge me coz I am DT fan! There is no need to bring DT and KP's past in every discussion. Really don't get what pleasure ppl get doing the same thing again and again. ðŸ¥±
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ankita is older younger ...how does it matter to people here  ?
Karan has a past or is whatever thus he deserves x y or z or no one how is that the concern and issue of members here?

I have said N number of times that KP or DT's personal life is theirs and their is no room for discussion on that here however the request ,reminder seems to fall on deaf ears .

TOPIC CLOSED as I am no longer interested  in banging my head against walls and be insulted int he process

YHM DT