Ankita is 4 year older than kp

Posted: 8 years ago
her date of birth is 17th August 1979
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankita_Bhargava

I think kp year of birth is 1983

all those who want to give bhashan stay out of this post
no need to comment wat so wat n craps

ut doesn't matter but ut proves it can't b an arranged marriage
why wud kp parents arrange his marriage to such an older lady 😕 Edited by KavitaSinghhal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita is actually 25 & Kp Is 32...
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry, but Why does it matter?! It has nothing to do with YHM and it has no relevance to us how old Ankita is to Karan or vice versa :).
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So what??? Edited by Angel13 - 8 years ago
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they r ok with the age differences (if it is so), y others bother about it???????????? Let them live their lives
julienne thumbnail
Karan is lucky to get any girl because of his coloured past. Poor ankita I must say. 
Anyways she is no less so who cares about these celebs. 
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divancraze

Ankita is actually 25 & Kp Is 32...

She is not 25..the info in google incomplete...
@TM
it doesn't matter Edited by sobha - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well, even i want to reply with 'it doesnt matter'
but on a side note, i would say, his parents must have thought that atleast she is better then Kamya...

though i personally felt bad for Kamya, and dont support this thought that a single mother has no right to be happy...but this is the truth of our society, that a divorcee woman is looked down upon...

now we dont know what problem they had with Kamya, exactly, was it only her marital status or something else...but first glance anyone wud say that they preferred Ankita, cause she has a strong family support...

dont take my comment as bashing Kamya or something...neither m saying what is right or wrong...this is just what it looks like to me
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So ? How does that bother ? Sachin Tendulkar's wife is older to him by 5 years, Aishwarya Rai is elder to Abhishek by 2 to 3 years and many others.
In fact my mother is older to my father by 2 years and theirs is arranged marriage. Prospects happen. In fact its said that if the wife is elder, she brings lots of good luck. So good for KP.
smritishah thumbnail
Wiki source can't be trusted. Check it again, already has been removed.

DT and Ankita participated in "Ms Bollywood and Mr Bollywood" reality competition back in 2004 where the rule that was every contestant should be in similar age bracket. DT is now 30 years old now, so Ankita's age must be around that of DT or she might be slightly older than her.