Zindagi Wins

Major Akhtar s condition

yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is Dr Veer  hiding 
He is guilty for major akhtar 's situation .
So is major aktar in a critical condition 
die to what is shown as per flashback .

Or uds he dead due to the catastrophe 
that occured in the war .

Itis not quite clear to me .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Veer was unconscious when Major Akthar was taken away so he doesnt know whether the man lived or not..
He is guilty because Aliyas dad waited because Veer couldnt leave his patients when they needed him and he couldnt leave Veer alone.

But honestly I doubt of Aliya will hold that against him. In the circumstances, Aliya would have done the same thing
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was not veer's fault yaar...
it was his duty n he was doing the same...
n even veer doesnt know that aliya's dad is missing or dead..so i think aliya's dad may come before veer tells the truth!!! I really doubt how aliya's gonna react to it!!
❤️Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
fabme thumbnail
Well aliyah should not hold a grudge against veer for that but since its a tv show she will most probably hate him when she finds out.even thought veer was just doing his duty, CVs are going to twist it in a way that "because of veer major akhtar is missing" 
As that rathore officer already said so, and I have a feeling aliyah will find out from someone else and not veer, like dr.bedi or rathore.

But logically speaking, how does an injured army officer, who is shown getting rescued by indian army itself just dissappear ? He must have been taken to army hospital only
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maybe he went missing during d rescue ?! who knows...
veer is feeling guilty coz he thinks his stubbornness to stay with d injured caused major akhtar's missing...rathore will know only wat is reported na, so he mite ve got veer's report n thinks d same...i didn't see dr.bedi blaming veer, he only said to tell her wat happened...
Jessicarh thumbnail
Okk so now this hiding thing will again start a misunderstanding between aliya n veer when aliya will get to know about this😔
no no noo😭
ky2fan01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel..wen he wud tell alia evthg... (if it happens)...den mayb she wud hate him...bt she wud later realise dat it ws nt his mistake. ...mayb together they wud find her father or smthg like dat...cz its shown dat alia can't hate sm1...and nt veer if he is nt at fault...
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she will understand the situation but hate the fact that he didn't tell her before and has hidden the truth, which for her logic would seem like lying, and as Aaliya told Veer in one of the episodes "I hate liars"
This would create misunderstanding between Veer and Aaloo and she will stay away from him but this would make her miss him more, miss his strength, his encouragement, his taunts and all the moments they have spent together.
she starts craving for his company and attention and starts finding bahanas to be near him, to see him and spend time with him
Jessicarh thumbnail
@kewlkids aliya craving for dr.veer!!
Awww even i am dreaming about them
Aliya n veer too good yaar☺️☺️
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you Jessica, their Jodi is too good.
Even a smallest scene of theirs have so much of spark n oomph. I want them to take things slowly, nothing should be rushed, otherwise it would be unreal.