Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..radiance... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally d confusn is over n mirza got his 2 in 1 package at d end... !
D best part was
"Altunia; is qaid se niqal nhi payengi aap
Razia; niqalna kisko he"
Mirza ne kaha razia ko tha but main yahan scene imagine kar k hi blush kar rhi thi...!!
U were amazing sonu.
I loved the SS soo much...
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Endings!πŸ˜ƒ Perfect end to a super duper SS.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘Loved it Sonu. Everything from Mirza's emotional breakdown, admitting he loves his mohtarma, to his realisation that shehzaadi and mohtarma are one and the same. And most of all the cute flirty banter AlZia had at the end.😳 Hayee, how much I am waiting for AlZia's forehead kiss and second hug.☺️ This story was a real treat for its readers. Thanks for updating regularly and starting a new one so we won't miss your writing. πŸ€—
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Astoria

An amazing end to an amazing story.πŸ‘

So,finally Mirza realises that he can't manage without both Mohatarma and Shehzaadi😳
Loved Mirza's realization and their playful romance.
Its perfect!!πŸ‘ Mirza got his Shehzaadi as well as his Mohatarma and tharki buddha got thengaπŸ˜†
The Quote Of This Update Is-'kitni pagal hen na aap, shehzadi ho ya mohtarma humne to mohobbat ki he in ankhon se, jin me haya he nasakat he tehzeeb he aur na bujhne wali aag he, phir wo mohtarma ho ya shehzadi kya farq padta he'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bas ab sirf ek shiqayat hai,yeh buddha mara kyun nahin?? 

But forget it,this was really an amazing SS.

But am I forgetting something??? Let me guess.Oh,yes!!
AFSAW,AFSAW,and AFSAW foreverπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Budhe ka ziqr hi kafi he yr uski entry ss me krwa k mujhe taste khrab nhi krna thaπŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

wow what an ending sonu jaan..πŸ‘
Mirza is torn btwn mahotarm nd shehzadi. without knowing that both r same...πŸ˜†.. poor guy... razia ne confuse kar diya ussey... but chalo finally all confusion is over.. mirza koo pata chal gaya ki mahotarma hi shehzadi hain and vice verse..πŸ˜†.. i so loved the moment when the truth was reveled i can clearly imagine mirza's shocked face...
love there cute knok jhok at the end... ur ss is alwys treat to read and leave its mark very well in readers mind... i will miss this ss...but waiting for ur new one...😳
claps for such an wonderful story sonu jaan//πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnx riuπŸ€—
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhabhijaan

Happy Endings!πŸ˜ƒ Perfect end to a super duper SS.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘Loved it Sonu. Everything from Mirza's emotional breakdown, admitting he loves his mohtarma, to his realisation that shehzaadi and mohtarma are one and the same. And most of all the cute flirty banter AlZia had at the end.😳 Hayee, how much I am waiting for AlZia's forehead kiss and second hug.☺️ This story was a real treat for its readers. Thanks for updating regularly and starting a new one so we won't miss your writing. πŸ€—

Thnx BjπŸ€—
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..radiance...

Finally d confusn is over n mirza got his 2 in 1 package at d end... !
D best part was
"Altunia; is qaid se niqal nhi payengi aap
Razia; niqalna kisko he"
Mirza ne kaha razia ko tha but main yahan scene imagine kar k hi blush kar rhi thi...!!
U were amazing sonu.
I loved the SS soo much...

ThnxπŸ˜ƒ