Is being "Protective" a sign of love? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
he was protecting ragani being as a freind but he loves swara.
Originally posted by Violet-Crystal

I've seen quite a few posts in the forum mentioning the possibility that Laksh has feelings for Ragini inside because he protected her from Sanskaar by doing all the pulling and hitting etc.

It's a valid point but personally I thought there was nothing much to it other than any "gentleman" protecting his vulnerable friend. Obviously, I could be wrong..

Also if such protection means love then surely Ragini loves Sanskaar A LOT. She protected him from A LOT of villagers who were going to attack him where Laksh only protected Ragini from one person.

Just a thought that came into my mind... Not saying anyone is wrong or right. :)

Peace. x

#LoveSwarYa #LoveRagSan ❤️

Well i guess it all depends on from which angle you see things..everyone see's things through their shipper eyes..what lakshya feels for Ragini has been shown to b very platonic atm..however there is a deep care and affection beneath it all which can turn into a potential romance later..thats how slow burn works...what we can not deny is that atm both swarya and ragya r one sided..swara is yet to show any kind of romantic feelings for lakshya..the concept behind a triangle is such that the writers go ahead with their fan baiting by giving small hints and clues and the shippers interpret things according to their understanding..out of all the people present there it was only Lakshya who got ''MOST'' frightened after sanskaar went and hid behind ragini and screamed her name out very loudly..yup most likely it was him being a 'gentleman' and being considerate towards his friend..but it was a potential fan baiting moment thrown by the writers coz Swara who obviously loves ragini more could have shown to b frightened Lucky did not have to scream her name out like that . Swara could have also singaneled  Laksya to help out Ragini but the writers decided  to make Lakshya take that initiative on his own ..it was probably done to create confusion but definitely done on purpose and the interpretation was not out of no where. 
No It's not but ragya fans make a big deal because of this 😆
( no offense ) 
after reading some posts now i think people should think twice to help some strangers/even friends.bcz as per some people the new meaning of helping someone means that we are in love with those persons.