Swaragini

Is being "Protective" a sign of love?

Vt-Cl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I've seen quite a few posts in the forum mentioning the possibility that Laksh has feelings for Ragini inside because he protected her from Sanskaar by doing all the pulling and hitting etc.

It's a valid point but personally I thought there was nothing much to it other than any "gentleman" protecting his vulnerable friend. Obviously, I could be wrong..

Also if such protection means love then surely Ragini loves Sanskaar A LOT. She protected him from A LOT of villagers who were going to attack him where Laksh only protected Ragini from one person.

Just a thought that came into my mind... Not saying anyone is wrong or right. :)

Peace. x

#LoveSwarYa #LoveRagSan ❤️
Edited by Violet-Crystal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To me its just imaginations gone wild 😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
as I m ragya fan but I don't mind swarya & sangini
acc to me there was no need for laksh to do that when the situation was under control of ragani
I think this was a way to bring laksh & sanskaar face 2 face as before he was hiding behind ragini when laksh pulled ragini then only sanskaar attacked laksh.
but I also think laksh do have feeling for ragini as for know he had admitted that he doesn't luv ragini twice but have u notice both the time laksh was quite hesitant in refusing her both the time swara insisted him for that. laksh wants to remain connected to ragini ( not bcoz of swara )
in coming episode ragya's may come close to each other.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
Vt-Cl thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

as I m ragya fan but I don't mind swarya & sangini
acc to me there was no need for laksh to do that when the situation was under control of ragani
I think this was a way to bring laksh & sanskaar face 2 face as before he was hiding behind ragini when laksh pulled ragini then only sanskaar attacked laksh.
but I also think laksh do have feeling for ragini as for know he had admitted that he doesn't luv ragini twice but have u notice both the time laksh was quite hesitant in refusing her both the time swara insisted him for that. laksh wants to remain connected to ragini ( not bcoz of swara )
in coming episode ragya's may come close to each other.

I do appreciate your thoughts 😊 but at the same time I disagree with one point.

Having feeling for Ragini is portraying Laksh's character quite awkwardly... as we have established by many many many scenes that Laksh has feelings for Swara (can't say that's just a crush because that's a weak point since CVs made it so clear that Laksh loves her -😕-).. So that will mean that Laksh has feelings for TWO GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME... which is not a very "gentleman" thing to have.. and totally ruins the character.

Honestly I cant be sure what couple will happen... But for now I think Laksh only has feelings for Swara... He could develop feelings for ragini later ... but for now he definitely likes Swara...
This is what I think.  😊  I could be wrong. 😊
Edited by Violet-Crystal - 8 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tbh i don't see Laksh as having any sort of romantic feelings for ragini. i think he just feels protective over her, kinda the same way swara does, because ragini is so innocent and sweet. she's like a little vulnerable child sometimes who you just don't want any harm to come to. 

he took ragini away from sanskar (maybe foreshadowing?) just because sanskar clearly appears to be a madman. he could be calm one minute and vicious the other, you never know. so he did the right thing and "saved" ragini. 

honestly, i think the bengali new year scene wherein the trio apply colour to each other is so symbolic. swara only had eyes for ragini and hence she applied colour to ragini who happily agreed. laksh was looking somewhere else when ragini applied colour -- he was taken aback but accepted. and then he took the colour and applied it on swara who was also surprised. but she smiled and did nothing (she technically wasn't even appreciative of the fact i think lol). and that's going to be the love-triangle: swara behind ragini's happiness, ragini wanting laksh, and laksh being besotted with swara. 
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

tbh i don't see Laksh as having any sort of romantic feelings for ragini. i think he just feels protective over her, kinda the same way swara does, because ragini is so innocent and sweet. she's like a little vulnerable child sometimes who you just don't want any harm to come to.

he took ragini away from sanskar (maybe foreshadowing?) just because sanskar clearly appears to be a madman. he could be calm one minute and vicious the other, you never know. so he did the right thing and "saved" ragini.

honestly, i think the bengali new year scene wherein the trio apply colour to each other is so symbolic. swara only had eyes for ragini and hence she applied colour to ragini who happily agreed. laksh was looking somewhere else when ragini applied colour -- he was taken aback but accepted. and then he took the colour and applied it on swara who was also surprised. but she smiled and did nothing (she technically wasn't even appreciative of the fact i think lol). and that's going to be the love-triangle: swara behind ragini's happiness, ragini wanting laksh, and laksh being besotted with swara.

And us poor viewers tearing our hair out. Hello lady! Haven't seen you around the forum lately! Good to see you active again! Have you (or anyone else) read the original saraswatichandra? In the novel Saras marries kusum so that he can live with kumud but then kumud leaves for her sisters sake and kusum saras live in her remembrance. This is kind of like that. Swara tc of Ragini and Ragini tc of laksh and laksh of swara. You know what would be really quite hatke guys? If they just decided that swaragini should be sister wives. That way they can keep these chochle going forever. These ppl can continue their strange co-dependency cycle. 😆 😆 😆
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe laksh felt concerned for ragini for the sake of humanity...he would have been protective about a mere acquaintance also...and then ragini is someone whom he actually respects and considers her to be a good friend...sooo this protective attitude of laksh can be easily justified...but how does this signal towards the fact that laksh has started to fall for ragini...no not at all ..in fact he is clearly in love with swara...and even he is all bewildered for his newly found feelings for swara...isn't that quite natural?he will soon figure out that it is definitely not a crush

Edited by starrynight98 - 8 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

And us poor viewers tearing our hair out. Hello lady! Haven't seen you around the forum lately! Good to see you active again! Have you (or anyone else) read the original saraswatichandra? In the novel Saras marries kusum so that he can live with kumud but then kumud leaves for her sisters sake and kusum saras live in her remembrance. This is kind of like that. Swara tc of Ragini and Ragini tc of laksh and laksh of swara. You know what would be really quite hatke guys? If they just decided that swaragini should be sister wives. That way they can keep these chochle going forever. These ppl can continue their strange co-dependency cycle. 😆 😆 😆

Tejuuu! Hey! LOL actually tbh, I creep forums a lot but rarely comment haha.  

Anyways no I hadn't read the actual saraswati-chandra but did wiki it. not a fan of the storyline actually. and i really really really hope that swara stops being after ragini's happiness all the time. it kinda gets on my nerves sometimes. i kinda just want her to stop and focus on herself maybe. or like for ragini to stop being so docile and child-like. idk. and lmao no sister wives drama pls. LOL have you seen the drama on the actual tlc show 'sister wives'? it's insaneee. we don't need a marriage for that kind of drama, we're already seeing it without the couples being married LOL. 
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Tejuuu! Hey! LOL actually tbh, I creep forums a lot but rarely comment haha.

Anyways no I hadn't read the actual saraswati-chandra but did wiki it. not a fan of the storyline actually. and i really really really hope that swara stops being after ragini's happiness all the time. it kinda gets on my nerves sometimes. i kinda just want her to stop and focus on herself maybe. or like for ragini to stop being so docile and child-like. idk. and lmao no sister wives drama pls. LOL have you seen the drama on the actual tlc show 'sister wives'? it's insaneee. we don't need a marriage for that kind of drama, we're already seeing it without the couples being married LOL.

Hon you should participate! I need someone who thinks so much like me back as an active member of the forum! Ya 😆 I've actually seen an episode or two of sister wives. It's hilarity. But it'll be better than the alternate option, which is swara forcing laksh into a corner of lies and delusions for Ragini ki socalled bhalayi. 🤢 atleast in sister wives they don't there's no false pretenses of some higher morale ground for family! But hopefully I won't have to resort to watching that instead of swaragini. Lol. But ya swara needs to allow Ragini to fight her own battles and stop coddling her. Ragini was getting borderline annoying but hopefully the track with sanskar will force her to grow up and give her the mettle we had seen glimpses of before.
laila.zkhan thumbnail
I think that would've been a possibility if Lakshya hadn't been vocal about his feelings for Swara. He knows what he feels for Swara and like he said, Ragini is a really good friend and what he did for her he would do regardless of it who it was.