Unique Love #5 Ishra OS : Friends As Soul Mates For Ever - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by divazfankau

wow Iovely update

😳...
thnkyu...
I think I read this one atleast 3 times but still wanted to read it again and again. it was lovely di. first of all the concept was brilliant. friendship to love...the journey was superb. I loved the ringtones of their messages especially. that was hilarious one. kaise idea aapko aate kahan se hai? anyway aage chalte hai. ishu leg on Raman stomach...it reminded me chennai express scene where dipika kicked srk I know it is not relevent but still it was good. thank god the moms are not the cartoons here, they are sweet with each other.

becharee love birds, stay aparted for 4 yrs but liked the way they componsete with phones and messages. I think these things are beautiful in their own way.

uff! these moms. inke Peru mein kuch pachta hi nahi hai,sab bol diya but best part is ki sahi insaan ko bola. I loved the way in which Raman made her confess her love but smart madrasan, usne phir bhi kuch nahi bola.

the arrival of twins was icing on cake. they made complete their family and give their love a new height

I frankly have no words to describe its beauty. it was beautiful in its own way. don't want to say u anything except a thanx. will wait for your another os
Originally posted by aarohi26

I think I read this one atleast 3 times but still wanted to read it again and again. it was lovely di. first of all the concept was brilliant. friendship to love...the journey was superb. I loved the ringtones of their messages especially. that was hilarious one. kaise idea aapko aate kahan se hai? anyway aage chalte hai. ishu leg on Raman stomach...it reminded me chennai express scene where dipika kicked srk I know it is not relevent but still it was good. thank god the moms are not the cartoons here, they are sweet with each other.

becharee love birds, stay aparted for 4 yrs but liked the way they componsete with phones and messages. I think these things are beautiful in their own way.

uff! these moms. inke Peru mein kuch pachta hi nahi hai,sab bol diya but best part is ki sahi insaan ko bola. I loved the way in which Raman made her confess her love but smart madrasan, usne phir bhi kuch nahi bola.

the arrival of twins was icing on cake. they made complete their family and give their love a new height

I frankly have no words to describe its beauty. it was beautiful in its own way. don't want to say u anything except a thanx. will wait for your another os

Hey aarohi...😳😳
glad you liked all that i liked while writing this one...
The ringtone is actually the truth is, my best friend has it on my behalf... 
haha.. that stomach mein pau is my fav scene toooπŸ˜†

Imagine DT n KP...πŸ˜ƒ...

Career ke liye har koyi bichad jata hai...😭😭😭
especially school frnds after 12th😭

Yeahh... Amma and mummyji were cute...😳😳😳...
I admired my mom n wrote... that part...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Adi n ruhi😳...

Thankyou baby... for reading this and liking it so much...
Huggiee Huggiee...
Originally posted by shravsss

Hey aarohi...😳😳
glad you liked all that i liked while writing this one...
The ringtone is actually the truth is, my best friend has it on my behalf...
haha.. that stomach mein pau is my fav scene toooπŸ˜†

Imagine DT n KP...πŸ˜ƒ...

Career ke liye har koyi bichad jata hai...😭😭😭
especially school frnds after 12th😭

Yeahh... Amma and mummyji were cute...😳😳😳...
I admired my mom n wrote... that part...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Adi n ruhi😳...

Thankyou baby... for reading this and liking it so much...
Huggiee Huggiee...
hey tai, thank you for so much Huggies but I can't stopped myself from appreciating your os. you are rite, career ke kaaran sabko bichadna padta hai but koi nahi this thing is more important na. I hope you will not mind if I call out tai but I am happy to find ppls like me here

ohhh hooo 3 points haa...πŸ˜†

le lo le lo...
sabar ka fal meetha hota hai naa bachchu...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ prince charming ka bhi sabar kr lo...

Nagpur ...😭😭😭 lo virtual πŸ€—πŸ€—
Warna main hi Blore aa jati...😳

Do char...projects... IshimaaπŸ˜ƒ
mere ru bachche ke liye kar deti...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ aur tumse kara bhi leti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love You a lot bachchu...❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ πŸ€—

Abhi ke liye i'm not interested in any prince charming didu (except KPπŸ˜‰)
aa jao na bangalore...mazaa aayega 
aiyoo...humse kya karati πŸ˜² apna kaam kam ho tabhi aapke liye laaye the projects aur aap keh rahi hai ki aap humse karwaengi...haww ishima app masti kar rahe ho
jao hume nahi aana nagpur vagpur πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by aarohi26

hey tai, thank you for so much Huggies but I can't stopped myself from appreciating your os. you are rite, career ke kaaran sabko bichadna padta hai but koi nahi this thing is more important na. I hope you will not mind if I call out tai but I am happy to find ppls like me here

Malaa tai bolunge ga... 
mala changla vatel...😳...

Originally posted by vidya_prasad

Abhi ke liye i'm not interested in any prince charming didu (except KPπŸ˜‰)
aa jao na bangalore...mazaa aayega 
aiyoo...humse kya karati πŸ˜² apna kaam kam ho tabhi aapke liye laaye the projects aur aap keh rahi hai ki aap humse karwaengi...haww ishima app masti kar rahe ho
jao hume nahi aana nagpur vagpur πŸ˜‘

hehe... gud gud...😳😳...
main blore aa jaun... chalo bachcha bula hi rha h toh aa hi jati hu...😳😳😳...

Bachcha Ishima... knows how to get Project works done from her Ru bachcha...πŸ˜ƒ...

Ishima thodisi Masti khor hainn...😳😳😳..

Nah=gpur aaoge toh Ishima ko Hug kar sakte ho... Soch lo...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
chalo he changla aahe. mala ek anik tai milungili. thank you

hehe... gud gud...😳😳...
main blore aa jaun... chalo bachcha bula hi rha h toh aa hi jati hu...😳😳😳...
Bachcha Ishima... knows how to get Project works done from her Ru bachcha...πŸ˜ƒ...
Ishima thodisi Masti khor hainn...😳😳😳..
Nah=gpur aaoge toh Ishima ko Hug kar sakte ho... Soch lo...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ishima thodi nahi bahot masti karti hai πŸ˜‰
Aah...Ishima ka hug 
kya karu...kya karu...kya karu *dharamsankat*
chalo aa hi jaati hoon ab itna accha mauka thode koi gava tha hai
Aww shrav that was so cute
loved it