Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hanie

bold scene between real lead or fake lead that question?

Based on the history n experience in Qh bold scene almost between non lead.
ewww dont want to c Sanam end up have bold scene with that fake.
Watching him touching,hugging her make me feel 🤢
Want only aahil n Sanam.Tbh Sanam2 n Aahil seducing scene still playing in my head.
All i can said they did it so well.My favourite ever.bcz both are hot in that scene.
And i wish the same between Aahil and Sanam.😳

I sure hope they don't plan to show "Bold" scenes between a man who is misleading a women into thinking she is his wife, and a women who has no idea how she is being fooled! It is actually quite offensive! Because it's like they are trying to glorify a women losing her self respect with a man who is lying to her! 

The last time they tried to do a bold scene between these two it backfired very badly and the channel had so much backlash from the audience, when the scene was aired in a "behind the scenes" segment! So the channel ended up having the scene cut! So I hope, taking that into account, they will be cautious about showing anything on that vein!

As for Haya-Faiz, Haya was always aware that Faiz took her away from Rahat and trapped her to keep her with him! She always knew what was happening to her. So even when she pretended to go along with Faiz, it was done with her full knowledge. The same with Aahil and Chudail. Chudail was trying to seduce him, but he didnt want a bar of it, and in the end he even told her he needs "time" to get over his first wife! Saif and Chudail? Well that is an EMA and we all know what is happening there! So no shock to anyone! :)

So I hope this "Boldness" will be for Sanam and Aahil to reconnect as a couple, and not for Sanam to be taken advantage of by a man who is pretending to be her husband! Also, if they show Shaad do that, then they just have to turn him negative after that! Because if he tries to get intimate with her while still keeping her in the dark, then they cant pretend he is a good guy after that, they have to show him as either unstable, or gone rouge! So lets hope even if he tries anything, Sanam thwarts it, as she feels "uneasy", or no such thing takes place! But a "Bold" scene between a REAL couple is very much overdue on this show! They didnt have it with ASYA, they didnt have it with SAHIL, and even SEHAN SR before he leaves for Dubai was "implied". Both ASYA and SAHIL only got a "Morning After!". So this show is very ready for a bold scene between a genuine couple! Bring it on! 
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dnt think sanam fill comfortable doing bold scene with sahad after see ahil.now sanam all attention goes to ahil.sahad to dur ki bad ha.so dnt worry i dnt thin any sahjan bold scane coming.
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool kvb wants to do role of Ashoka 👏
I am exited already. With his line may be kvb ends up doing elder Ashoka role is that a signal?
Confuse so it means sahil with happy ending by 3 months so kvb does Ashoka and sj continues when 4 with seher 😆