Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm really excited for the bold scenes, but I think at this point I'm looking even more forward to Aahil and Shaad's face-off/fight ๐Ÿ˜‰ Aahil needs to kick some ass ๐Ÿ˜† And as far as I can recall, Aahil hasn't had a proper fight sequence yet?  Edited by _ZaaraK - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Unfortunately, I think they will have both of them throw punches. How I wish Aahil would be allowed to give him a beat down.  
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Bold scene!! *scandalized* 

Gimme! ! Need inspiration to write๐Ÿ˜‰..
 You know they've been quite bold with Haya-Faiz,  Haya-Rahat, Aahil-Sanam2,  Sanam2-Saif ... but not so far with Aahil Sanam.

except for the electric Bhojpur hill scene. But that wasn't as bold as the one Sanam2 got.

even SaHil SuhaagRaat Was a non SuhaagRaat 

I'm with KK, please do it awesomely !! 

What was Sanam doing in Aahil's room? What happens afterbhe grabs hold of her hand !? *wink*
Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

Bold scene!! *scandalized* 

Gimme! ! Need inspiration to write๐Ÿ˜‰..
 You know they've been quite bold with Haya-Faiz,  Haya-Rahat, Aahil-Sanam2,  Sanam2-Saif ... but not so far with Aahil Sanam.

except for the electric Bhojpur hill scene. But that wasn't as bold as the one Sanam2 got.

even SaHil SuhaagRaat Was a non SuhaagRaat 

I'm with KK, please do it awesomely !! 

What was Sanam doing in Aahil's room? What happens afterbhe grabs hold of her hand !? *wink*

Don't know if it's Aahil's room or their room. In the corner, Shaad is sleeping on the floor/cot/sofa or something.

Haya-Rahat had some good bold scenes. Haya herself was quite bold with Rahat.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Of course Aahil-Sanam2 and Saif-Sanam2 need no mentioning.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My God... I've been told that when I concentrate hard on something I don't see other things in the side..
I really didn't see Shaad. Gotta to look again. .. 
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, I didn't notice Shaad either ๐Ÿ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

KV's quote indicates that Shaad won't let go off Sanam (Jannat) easily. Excellent progression of character. I think he could easily be diagnosed with psychosis. It won't surprise me.

As for upcoming bold scenes in the show, don't come as a surprise either. QH has always been bold with it's side characters so far. For example, Rahat-Haya-Faiz. Conceptualisation and portrayal of their track wasn't done tastefully. Whereas with Sanam2-Aahil seduction sequence and all the Saif-Sanam2 scenes so far have been done tastefully.

Hope they do the same with Sanam-Aahil and Shaad. I for one am not easily scandalised so BRING IT ON!!

Would have preferred fight sequence to be more one sided, with Aahil throwing all the punches. But I'll deal. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Btw I think they are all in Shaad and Jannat's room. Aahil on the bed and Shaad on the couch. I could be wrong.

Not only KV's quote. SJ's as well

Bang on about everything. 

I would add though, Haya had some good bold scenes with Rahat. Before Faiz, at the hotel, and then when they were stuck at the cabin for a while (taking Faiz out of the equation and story).
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's at its peak right now. The Pakistan plot has been shifted to Dharamsala where Sanam and Aahil will have a face off and that will bring a big twist in the story. Sanam has lost her memory and has been living the life of Jannat with Pakistani military officer Shaad. During their face-off, there will be happiness, confusion and misunderstanding. Aadil will think that Shaad has kidnapped Sanam, whereas Shaad will think that Aadil is trying to take Jannat away from him. This will lead to a big fight. It will be interesting to see what happens when Sanam gets her memory back and how Sanam and Aahil will get back together.

How is the shooting in Dharamsala going on?

I'll call it work with pleasure. Snow capped mountains, narrow valleys, small lakes, monasteries, lip-smacking food and friendly locales, there is a lot that we get to capture here for our show. The vibes here are so different. Not just the locals but foreigners as well come to us and request for pictures and invite us for evening parties. We wish to meet His Holiness Dalai Lama as well. Sometimes localites don't recognise us but they gather around to see the shoot and come for pictures and autographs. We want to spots that are not too touristy. Visiting new places and meeting people is always fun and exciting.

What do you take back home from these outdoor shoots?

Shopping! I love to shop and having been doing so for myself and my family whether it's knick-knacks, clothes or accessories.

TV is slowly opening up to bold and sensual scenes. What do you have to say about this trend?

Qubool Hai will also have bold scenes. The show is heading in that direction. On a serious note, the way we are going, the sensor board will come into TV soon. You can't show sensual scenes on a prime time slot. Ekta Kapoor's shows have bold scenes but they are just suggestive and in tune with Indian sensitivities. We are opening up a platform where parents can talk to their children on all topics. Times have changed. Earlier, the idea about romancing was very lyrical, poetic and indirect. Instead of saying, hey let's have sex', they used to say aaj ki raat hamare mohabbat ki raat hai'. That made women go weak in the knees. Today, we express our emotions more directly.

Have you ever thought of playing a mythological character?

I would love to play Ashoka because he had grace in the way he conducted himself. There is a younger Ashoka and you never know if he grows up to be me.

How do you choose your projects?

I'm a workaholic and I love my job. I choose shows on 3Cs. First, the character has to be strong. Even if the story changes now and then, you should be true to the character and portray it convincingly. Once I catch the character, I'll not let it go. In Saubhagyavati Bhava, the character became so strong that everybody wanted me to be only that. But I have decided that I'll not do a character that is similar to Viraaj because he is already famous.

Second, is clothes. I believe that you are known for your style and I've carried this since my first showJust Mohabbat. I used to carry my own clothes for the shoots. For Kasautii Zindagii Ki, we spent around Rs1.50 lakh on clothes and accessories. I design my own clothes.

Quote Unquote

The whole Pakistan plot has now been shifted to India now. There was a terrorism angle but that was just plot that led Jannat and Shaad to India. Shaad wants peace between India and Pakistan but he was manipulated for the evil intentions by Sashi Kapoor, who is actually a spy and on a run

Varun Toorkey

aka Shaad of Qubool Hai

Dharamsala plot is the beginning of the big transition. The fun actually begins when Aahil and Sanam would come face to face. Shaad thinks that Sanam is Jannat, who had lost her memory. Whereas Aahil would recognise her as his wife Sanam. What unfolds later would be interesting to watch out for. Shooting in Dharamsala is breathtaking. It has given a visual break to the story, making it more relatable to the people who have been there before

Surbhi Jyoti aka

Sanam of Qubool Hai

Would Love To Play Ashoka- Article Link

[/QUOTE]
bold&blue-so ahil think shaad kidnap her๐Ÿ˜†,actually in 1 way its true.ahil is a big threat 4 shady๐Ÿ˜†.&bold scenes cming up...is tht mean ahil will remind sanam everythng in his own way?๐Ÿ˜‰
TFS.love ths IV.kvb is rockingโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashoka!!!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
I'd better start catching that show๐Ÿ˜‰. One never knows.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Uff...If KV gets Ashoka now..I'd be so very happy for him.๐Ÿ‘

Ofc,

Bold scenes.๐Ÿ˜† OK. Will keep hoping.๐Ÿ˜›

And dreaming...

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well have I ever? :) So "Bold" scenes are coming? Lets see how this plays out! Maybe the EMA thing we were talking about! Aahil does know she is Sanam. But he will also be misled by Shaad's lies. Because he is in the military, Aahil will actually be forced to trust him and his version! So it proves, even here, he has no intention of ever telling the truth! He is going to try and hold on to this complete stranger with any level of fraud he has to engage in? Confirms my suspicions about him. He has some serious issues!

SJ's quote says "Shaad believes she is Jannat!" I mean how much more obvious can that get? He knows she is not Jannat, and that is just a name HE gave her! So if he actually "Believes" she is Jannat, then it is clear that his mind is unhinged! There are people like that, who get obsessed and then forget the difference between reality and lies! I guess to Shaad his own fiction has become real! I think it is a type of "Psychosis?" If he believes his own lies to be true, then something is very wrong!

Because I always found the ease with which he lied about this girl quite disturbing. It just didn't seem normal. Like when he lectured his Dad etc? Usually you would feel guilty for lying to your Dad, but he didnt, and he even hypocritically lectured him? So his duplicity always disturbed me! Then the immigration thing? Even THEN he didnt think it was time to "tell the truth!". How exactly was he planning on bringing her back, IF those people were "Real" immigration? He had no docs, no proof that she is his wife! Even then I thought "This is highly odd behavior!". So this small Quote has led me to conclude that what I thought was right all along. 

The story of Aahil and Sanam going forward will form the crux of the story and I for one am super excited to see how this plays and how these "bold scenes" play out. Already Chudail and Saif have bold scenes! But they have been tasteful! The worst were Faiz and Haya! Couldn't stand them! 

Liked KV's answer on Ashoka! Is that a "hint?" Does he intent to play grown up Ashoka? Does that mean the show IS ending in October as originally stipulated? I suppose it is! I for one think that is good. 3 years is a good run, and you should not just drag and drag to death! The show loses all it's charm! I am currently watching another show that should have ended this month, but wont! I dont think I can continue to watch it, it's a damned drag! So hope this show stays crisp, and even if they continue it, send SAHIL off to the sunset first and then carry on with Seher's story if that is what they want! 5 months is a long time, and I am sure they can tell this story well in that time! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago