KVB-Would Love To Play Ashoka(Tells more about QH Current Track) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
I hope he means SaHil bold scenes. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Cant wait for BOLD scenes.
Want SaHil EMA! 😳

This is going to sound really stupid...

Then you guys will realize why I haven't said anything about this...

What in the world is "Ek Mutti Aasman" (EMA) in referrence to?

As you can see I have googled it and still not understood...🀣
TFS Nafs.
I want to thank the Cvs too for making Aahil recognise his wife & not dumb him down as before.
QH will go bold, he meant bolder i guessπŸ˜†
Aahil fighting for his love is something i wanted to see for a long time and I'm glad it's coming finally,
whether it's fit fight or art of the war moves or both, i'm excited.

Loved the sly,jealous Aahil who tagged Sanam-Rehan on their maiden outing, more of the same would be lovely

IMO, Jinnat's journey back to Sanam can't be complete without Ahil's fight for his love. i hope the Cvs balance out both and don't make him just a prop,yet again.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

The EMA we talk about is in reference to Extra Marital Affair. I  hope that clears up your confusion. πŸ˜†

OOohhh... !!

Now I get it... πŸ˜†

Lightbulb moment of the week...
I have these frequently...
^
Hahaha, sagey you are too cute! Bring on the bold scenes, as long as it's Sahil I'm all for it

Thanks Nafs.

Interesting article..

Is the fight happening in Dharamsala.If so, then why would they all go back to IM together.Confusing but yet curious to know how they are planning the track ahead.

And coming to bold scenes, we have always got to see bold scenes except between the leads.
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Well have I ever? :) So "Bold" scenes are coming? Lets see how this plays out! Maybe the EMA thing we were talking about! Aahil does know she is Sanam. But he will also be misled by Shaad's lies. Because he is in the military, Aahil will actually be forced to trust him and his version! So it proves, even here, he has no intention of ever telling the truth! He is going to try and hold on to this complete stranger with any level of fraud he has to engage in? Confirms my suspicions about him. He has some serious issues!

SJ's quote says "Shaad believes she is Jannat!" I mean how much more obvious can that get? He knows she is not Jannat, and that is just a name HE gave her! So if he actually "Believes" she is Jannat, then it is clear that his mind is unhinged! There are people like that, who get obsessed and then forget the difference between reality and lies! I guess to Shaad his own fiction has become real! I think it is a type of "Psychosis?" If he believes his own lies to be true, then something is very wrong!

Because I always found the ease with which he lied about this girl quite disturbing. It just didn't seem normal. Like when he lectured his Dad etc? Usually you would feel guilty for lying to your Dad, but he didnt, and he even hypocritically lectured him? So his duplicity always disturbed me! Then the immigration thing? Even THEN he didnt think it was time to "tell the truth!". How exactly was he planning on bringing her back, IF those people were "Real" immigration? He had no docs, no proof that she is his wife! Even then I thought "This is highly odd behavior!". So this small Quote has led me to conclude that what I thought was right all along. 

The story of Aahil and Sanam going forward will form the crux of the story and I for one am super excited to see how this plays and how these "bold scenes" play out. Already Chudail and Saif have bold scenes! But they have been tasteful! The worst were Faiz and Haya! Couldn't stand them! 

Liked KV's answer on Ashoka! Is that a "hint?" Does he intent to play grown up Ashoka? Does that mean the show IS ending in October as originally stipulated? I suppose it is! I for one think that is good. 3 years is a good run, and you should not just drag and drag to death! The show loses all it's charm! I am currently watching another show that should have ended this month, but wont! I dont think I can continue to watch it, it's a damned drag! So hope this show stays crisp, and even if they continue it, send SAHIL off to the sunset first and then carry on with Seher's story if that is what they want! 5 months is a long time, and I am sure they can tell this story well in that time! 
The show will not extend anymore pretty sure of it πŸ˜† cause there are long line of shows coming soon in Zee! Anyways I hope SaHil gets its deserved ending beautifully and its story leads beautifully too the way its going now currently.  
😲😲
πŸ˜†You know what are these shocking icons are for! πŸ˜†

OMG! So many revelations in this interview! Its "revelation galore in QH" I guess πŸ˜› 3 things that I went absolutely OMG on!: 

BOLD SCENES coming up! THAT HAS TO BE ON TOP OF MY LIST πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But, I hope its between the real couple, you never know or maybe real couple with someone else too, again you never know? πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Who knows younger Ashoka would grow up to be ME! πŸ˜² OMG! Was that a hint?! Why would he say that?! I so want him to play the grown up Ashoka! That would be just awesome to watch him play that, I hope that turns out to be true!! I can totally imagine him remaining topless ALL THE TIME πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Ofcourse the thing he said about Aahil will think Shaad has kidnapped Sanam and Shaad will think HE is taking away from him REALLYY?! πŸ˜†

WHATTA interview this is! i read it on twitter, and I went completely hyper! πŸ˜†

CAN'T WAIT!! OMG! So exciting! 
Originally posted by chicksoup

Ashoka!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'd better start catching that showπŸ˜‰. One never knows.😳
Uff...If KV gets Ashoka now..I'd be so very happy for him.πŸ‘

Ofc,

Bold scenes.πŸ˜† OK. Will keep hoping.πŸ˜›

And dreaming...

Soup!! You need to watch IT! I am watching it since it began! ITS JUST AMAZING! The guy is GOLD! β­οΈ
I am in love with him!

And KV as Ashoka! It would be such an awesome thing! How wonderful! 
bold scene between real lead or fake lead that question?
Based on the history n experience in Qh bold scene almost between non lead.
ewww dont want to c Sanam end up have bold scene with that fake.
Watching him touching,hugging her make me feel πŸ€’
Want only aahil n Sanam.Tbh Sanam2 n Aahil seducing scene still playing in my head.
All i can said they did it so well.My favourite ever.bcz both are hot in that scene.
And i wish the same between Aahil and Sanam.😳