Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Come on Randhirians.. show me your support! (Page 3)

Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Wow kiran n dipu awesome.

deepu5344 Newbie
deepu5344
deepu5344

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
nothing can justify why he kissed ishika i think it is the most disguisting thing any one can do i think the most important thing in a relationship is loyalty and i can never forgive randhir for that act of his what im nt understanding why r u so hell bent on prooving randhir right and sanyukta wrong ps. im a sandhir fan so i'll support both of them and im not biased towards one of them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturiroy18.Vyshali.Mahi2012howardscarlett

InCenDia IF-Stunnerz
InCenDia
InCenDia

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Res Evil Smile
kasturiroy18 Senior Member
kasturiroy18
kasturiroy18

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
yup... dat sum1 is me ... u cn  support randhir as mch u wnt 
i hv mny frens whose parents r nt compatible wid eachoder dat dsnt mean he/she will go animal over things ... firstly d revenge track ... he kissed sum1 elses gf whch ws d biggest sin as he claimed he luvd sanyukta d most ...  nd whenever sanyukta confronts him 2 solve his life problems , he jst shos her away or manhandels her ( starting of d revenge track if u remem) 
u only say if u wld hv been his gf ...u wld hv alwys sat beside him 2 solve his probs despite getting insulted ?? 

AM NOT BASHING YOU... DIS IS JUST A HEALTHY DEBATE 
mere se gussa mat hona

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vyshali.Mahi2012howardscarlett

Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
See whatever m saying it's completely my pov.
I do not support wrong n negative thing.

N ya revenge is completely negative thing.
I don't dis respect rd.
I m just dis appointed the way rd took revenge.

Still it's k he took revenge.
He trap 1 girl 4 his revenge plans.
Being a girl i would never support such things.
Still i don't mind with it.
Coz ishika herself was a really cheap girl.

Chalo maan liya still it's k.
He trapped another girl.
But was it is necessary 2 kiss ishika?
Y didn't he think 4 once about sanyu?
It was complete betrayal from rd's side.

Even sanyu has done many wrong things but she never ever had cheated on rd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturiroy18howardscarlett

kasturiroy18 Senior Member
kasturiroy18
kasturiroy18

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi2012

See whatever m saying it's completely my pov.
I do not support wrong n negative thing.

N ya revenge is completely negative thing.
I don't dis respect rd.
I m just dis appointed the way rd took revenge.

Still it's k he took revenge.
He trap 1 girl 4 his revenge plans.
Being a girl i would never support such things.
Still i don't mind with it.
Coz ishika herself was a really cheap girl.

Chalo maan liya still it's k.
He trapped another girl.
But was it is necessary 2 kiss ishika?
Y didn't he think 4 once about sanyu?
It was complete betrayal from rd's side.

Even sanyu has done many wrong things but she never ever had cheated on rd.
yep ... dats d thing am against of ... he ws using anoder girl fr his means ...
s.love Goldie
s.love
s.love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
see first of all neither i will support randhir nor sanyukta ,its just a human nature that makes us do few things in their sub conscious mind which we later regret .Or you can also say that in some situations the negativeness overpowers the positiveness ,hence people engage themselves in wrong deeds.Here we are talking about only sanyukta and randhir .Have you ever wondered why yoyo took drugs after jiggy's death ,that is also wrong.Have you ever thought why vidushi always runs after money or why she sometimes behaves rudely with parth .Why parth from being a chocolate boy who was every girl's favorite,a sweet soft spoken guy changed into a aggressive guy .Have you ever wondered the reason behind ASR's peculiar behavior.I guess no.People over here always talk about sanyu and randhir and judge whether he is wrong or she is wrong.But the hard fact of life is that right or wrong doesn't even exist .it is just the situation makes us do these things .Or it can also be said the behavior of the person judges the significant other .have you ever wondered why did rehan kidnapped sanyukta ,why harsh is an alcoholic ,why renuka sanyal prefers business over her family.If you talk about each and every character of sadda haq then everyone has loopholes .That is where the uniqueness of sadda haq lies and that is why people can also fall in love with a grey character like vidushi and also judge the main protagonist sanyukta at the same time.That is why people can relate themselves with the characters because unlike other shows its not like where if one is a very positive character without any loophole then other one is a very negative character who wants to destroy everyone .If we talk about ishika ,then she just wanted to be with randhir and that is why she was jealous of sanyukta .Did she had dushmani with parth and yoyo or did she talked rudely with her friends ,no then. 
So after my long speech i just want to tell that the situation makes us do things.And it is wrong or right ,that is judged by people not the person .He/she just does that thing what the situation makes them do .Whether it is randhir kissing ishika ot taking revenge from sanyukta   or sanyukta slapping randhir in front of everyone or prefering her engineering over randhir ,its all because of the situation .Had sanyukta being not so much passionate about engineering then randhir would have been her first priority or had there been many close people in randhir's life or a good family then he would not have loved sanyukta unconditionally .But still the tagline of sandhir is love you ,hate you but can't ignore you.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu5344kasturiroy18.Vyshali.Slayerkajal.SandhirMahi2012howardscarlett

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Ok.. lets change this topic from revenge. Coz we know Rd and Sanyu both were not right. Both were at fault. But as I said, tue future was in Sanyukta's hands. She could change Randhir's mind. But for sure I dont support him coz he cheated on her. 

Lets change it to other tracks. For example do you remember Sanyukta was in Randhirs house with Anju. Anju was sleeping and Sanyukta couldnt open the door. You know what she did? She just called Randhir to open the door. He didnt say anything he came all the way from FITE to his flat. And he opened the door. And do you know what Sanyukta said ? She said what if at night I need to go to toilet or I need a cup of water ? Omg.. whatz that yaar. Its really haights of selfishness !! She didnt think how Randhir will come there at night to just open a door ?? She was not outside and wanted to go to the flat. Yaar she was in her room. Whats the need of opening the room door ??? But yeah. He again solved her problem without saying anything but what did he get again ? He got to see her selfishness !! I dont say that Sanyukta is selfish. Towards all the others she cares about but when it comes to Randhir she becomes selfish ! You cant tell me now that she is not selfish towards Randhir !!! 

Ok.. lets come to another topic. Have u seen the new Promo ? Sanyukta called Randhir just because she needed him again to solve her problems. But for the first time he said no. Is that really his mistake ? She always calls him for nothing. And now he deserves to say no once !! Ajd yeah.. he didnt say no just for nothing. He has his own problems. He makes himself responsible for his best friends dead. Do you think he would tell this to not only sanxukta to anyone else ? Yaar. He needs time.. but really.. its Sanyukta mannn !! If she really wanted to know what really happened to Randhir if she cared for him then she could get it out and she wouldnt focus on the DT tractor !!! An now she needs his help , now she calls him ? Why so suddenly ?? He always solved her problems. And regardig todays precap. Sanyukta saw Randhir with Raghini . What do you think she would do ? I am sure she will misunderstand him like always !

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 11 May 2015 at 8:17am

Go to top