Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu5344 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh my god u all r so selfless people u all say that u lost respect for sanyukta during eng track then i lost respect for randhir during revenge track so when ur bf cheats on u(randhir kissed ishika)and shoves u to the ground any sane person will never see his face if they hav self respect so if randhir wants sanyukta to be a part of his revenge plan is nt at all selfishness but if she pursues her only dream then she is called selfish and coming to randhir everyone agrees that he has a terrible childhood and all but u should not blame sanyukta instead u should blame renuka she should hav made some effort to convince randhir abt her marriage and all and will randhir be happy after destroying his own mother and sanyukta when he treated her so badly she didnt stop showing concern for him and infact she blindly believed him when he acted that he will nt risk life of innocent workers and druggged her(remember that) so all i want to say tht why r u so desperate to proove randhir right even though he behaved like a jerk during revenge track im nt saying that u should praise sanyukta and all but why unnecessary bashing ps.it's completely my pov whether u agree or not
smiley_x4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Yes I'm Diehard Randhirian Nodoubt about That 😊

Secondly , No I don't think Sanyukta is Selfish. Agar Selfish hoti toh usse Randhir k Problem se Koi matlab nahi hota. Woh Randhir ki care nahi Karti and there are lots more things that Say she isn't Selfish !!

okay, She may not Indulge Herself in Randhir's Problem but She has always tried to know his problem and sometimes tried to Help him out too !! 😊 Whenever Randhir needed her She was there !!

Lastly, The Revenge track , no I dnt think sanyukta was at fault that time. He was blinded by his anger all he wanted was to destroy Renuka 😔 without thinking that it Gonna spoil his life and career but she was aware of it ! Yes , I agree his childhood was pathetic. But Revenge wasn't the option!!

He cheated sanyukta for ishika! though he didn't loved ishika bt that doesn't reduce his fault!

They are Imperfectly Perfect !!

P.s - Itx SANDHIR not Randhir or sanyukta!! they love eachother, they have different ways of Expressing their love and concern!!
itx Their Ego which destroyed Everything !! 😊 Edited by kiiran.sharma - 8 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
^he cheated on her because she wasnt there for him to explain him whatz wrong.
smiley_x4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

That doesn't justify it !! 
and telling that she wasn't there for him is itself wrong .. Though she didn't helped him in revenge but she always tried to explain him .. that what he was doing is wrong and if that continues it will destroy himself !! 

Edited by kiiran.sharma - 8 years ago
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

😲 Naz she was there asking him everytime the reason but he just shoved her and never cared to explain ,its only when she caught him kissing ishika and confronted him that he explained to her and it was SHIT ,the reason he gave her was absolute Bull shit 

deepu5344 thumbnail
nothing can justify why he kissed ishika i think it is the most disguisting thing any one can do i think the most important thing in a relationship is loyalty and i can never forgive randhir for that act of his what im nt understanding why r u so hell bent on prooving randhir right and sanyukta wrong ps. im a sandhir fan so i'll support both of them and im not biased towards one of them
kasturiroy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup... dat sum1 is me ... u cn  support randhir as mch u wnt 
i hv mny frens whose parents r nt compatible wid eachoder dat dsnt mean he/she will go animal over things ... firstly d revenge track ... he kissed sum1 elses gf whch ws d biggest sin as he claimed he luvd sanyukta d most ...  nd whenever sanyukta confronts him 2 solve his life problems , he jst shos her away or manhandels her ( starting of d revenge track if u remem) 
u only say if u wld hv been his gf ...u wld hv alwys sat beside him 2 solve his probs despite getting insulted ?? 

AM NOT BASHING YOU... DIS IS JUST A HEALTHY DEBATE 
mere se gussa mat hona
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
See whatever m saying it's completely my pov.
I do not support wrong n negative thing.

N ya revenge is completely negative thing.
I don't dis respect rd.
I m just dis appointed the way rd took revenge.

Still it's k he took revenge.
He trap 1 girl 4 his revenge plans.
Being a girl i would never support such things.
Still i don't mind with it.
Coz ishika herself was a really cheap girl.

Chalo maan liya still it's k.
He trapped another girl.
But was it is necessary 2 kiss ishika?
Y didn't he think 4 once about sanyu?
It was complete betrayal from rd's side.

Even sanyu has done many wrong things but she never ever had cheated on rd.
kasturiroy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi2012

See whatever m saying it's completely my pov.
I do not support wrong n negative thing.

N ya revenge is completely negative thing.
I don't dis respect rd.
I m just dis appointed the way rd took revenge.

Still it's k he took revenge.
He trap 1 girl 4 his revenge plans.
Being a girl i would never support such things.
Still i don't mind with it.
Coz ishika herself was a really cheap girl.

Chalo maan liya still it's k.
He trapped another girl.
But was it is necessary 2 kiss ishika?
Y didn't he think 4 once about sanyu?
It was complete betrayal from rd's side.

Even sanyu has done many wrong things but she never ever had cheated on rd.

yep ... dats d thing am against of ... he ws using anoder girl fr his means ...
s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see first of all neither i will support randhir nor sanyukta ,its just a human nature that makes us do few things in their sub conscious mind which we later regret .Or you can also say that in some situations the negativeness overpowers the positiveness ,hence people engage themselves in wrong deeds.Here we are talking about only sanyukta and randhir .Have you ever wondered why yoyo took drugs after jiggy's death ,that is also wrong.Have you ever thought why vidushi always runs after money or why she sometimes behaves rudely with parth .Why parth from being a chocolate boy who was every girl's favorite,a sweet soft spoken guy changed into a aggressive guy .Have you ever wondered the reason behind ASR's peculiar behavior.I guess no.People over here always talk about sanyu and randhir and judge whether he is wrong or she is wrong.But the hard fact of life is that right or wrong doesn't even exist .it is just the situation makes us do these things .Or it can also be said the behavior of the person judges the significant other .have you ever wondered why did rehan kidnapped sanyukta ,why harsh is an alcoholic ,why renuka sanyal prefers business over her family.If you talk about each and every character of sadda haq then everyone has loopholes .That is where the uniqueness of sadda haq lies and that is why people can also fall in love with a grey character like vidushi and also judge the main protagonist sanyukta at the same time.That is why people can relate themselves with the characters because unlike other shows its not like where if one is a very positive character without any loophole then other one is a very negative character who wants to destroy everyone .If we talk about ishika ,then she just wanted to be with randhir and that is why she was jealous of sanyukta .Did she had dushmani with parth and yoyo or did she talked rudely with her friends ,no then. 
So after my long speech i just want to tell that the situation makes us do things.And it is wrong or right ,that is judged by people not the person .He/she just does that thing what the situation makes them do .Whether it is randhir kissing ishika ot taking revenge from sanyukta   or sanyukta slapping randhir in front of everyone or prefering her engineering over randhir ,its all because of the situation .Had sanyukta being not so much passionate about engineering then randhir would have been her first priority or had there been many close people in randhir's life or a good family then he would not have loved sanyukta unconditionally .But still the tagline of sandhir is love you ,hate you but can't ignore you.