Sadda Haq Season 2

Come on Randhirians.. show me your support!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Naz: you are soo right... selfish gal sanyukta 😡

someone: wht ? selfish?? frm whch angel? in real lif no girl wld wnt 2 b wid a boy lik randhir ...no 1 hs got so mch time 2 sympathy him... i hv seen u supprting randhir even durin dat revenge track ... i dnt understnd ur pov

Naz:
but see it from randhirs pov aswell! always he kept of helping her.. solving her problems. and always got sanyus selfishness to see.. yes.. during that revenge track I even supported randhir! do you know why? areyy... think about his childhood.. what he had to suffer.. he suffered from his own parents yaar! he could'n't think of the good way.. sanyukta needed to be with him! she needed to explain him slowly whatz good and whatz bad! in real life its always like that. girls change boys mind after sometime.. but not in one go. it takes time. and that time sanyu didnt even effort to show him the right way.. the right view.. but he was still right to destroy that renuka!! she deserved everything! what would u do if you first, had soo bad childhood and then need to suffer from your parents fights, they live seperated, they were like enemies. And he tried to forget everything by hiding in FITE.. but again that renuka came .. and all his memories flashed.. he got to know about his dad.. how he suffered coz of renuka.. and then that divorce! even that was enough for him to brake down.. but it was not enough! she had a boyfriend.. ok yeh bhi theek tha.. but then.. she got married.. he was hell shocked, broken, shattered.. always he helped sanyukta with her problems.. FOR THE FIRST TIME HE NEEDED HER HELP:.. but she left him.. she left him yaar.. that was the biggest mistake from her. I know, I don't support him with that revenge mind. But he could change his mind by sanyukta's talks.. but she didnt care and moved on with her dad' company.. he relaly needed her.. :( do you want me to tell you more why I support randhir?

Girls.. lets show your Randhirians or Sanyuktaians side!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God!!
It's like an open  war now!!
Yup,I agree with naz that at that revenge time Sanyu could Have explained Randhir and be with him as his child life was not pleasant.

Am with Randhir!!

ps:everyone should love sandhir more!!

Lianaa thumbnail
^^ People keep of asking me why I support Randhir.. and here it is! Lets have a war then!
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

^^ People keep of asking me why I support Randhir.. and here it is! Lets have a war then!

😲 oh my God..
clash hone wala h.😆

zyada hua to ye topic gyi🤣

guys apne meethe bol samhaal ke🤣🤣
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: thundercute

😲 oh my God..
clash hone wala h.😆

zyada hua to ye topic gyi🤣

guys apne meethe bol samhaal ke🤣🤣

no no no... me kuch bhi kar sakti hoon randhir khe liye☺️
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
M with u naz.
Tht revenge track time m very upset with sanyu
Nd also feeling bad for RD's childhood life.

p.s: m SH fan everyone knw tht
-chocoangel- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me always there for ma rd☺️
Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
naz . I totally agree wid u . Its not always that , we r gaga over his looks or killing smile . but we support randhir for the beautiful heart he posses , which makes him A true lover , Every body know that how much rd love sanyukta . A True Friend , He had proved it in karan's case , and even when sandhir was in friendship . A True student , He was the one who take bullet on his chest to save vardhan . A True Son , u never know that if Renuka could be a great mother , He can be at her side . And I think the above point r enough to say who is better .
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am wid rd :)

but i love sandhir alot :)
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
See m neither randhirian nor sanyuktaian.
M only sandhirian.
I just not only love rd nor only sanyu.
I love 2gether sandhir

Both r the most important characters of shq.
But both characters have loop holes.

It's not that both rd n sanyu r right everytime.
Both r wrong in many matters.