Thanks dear ...😊
Will continue soon...
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: princessSonia

amazing till nw

do cont soon..

Thanks for the feedback dear, will continue soon...
anushka12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice update

Thanks dear, hope you like upcoming updates too...
anushka12345 thumbnail
Here is the next update guys , hope you like it...
Sorry for any mistakes, not proofread.

PART 5

Pragya and Sid reached his friend's flat which is in the same building of Tanu's Apartment so that they can plan and also keep an eye on her. Sid has planned to meet here because he was still not sure if Tanu is speaking truth or just lying as she had asked Pragya not to tell Abhi about her Pregnancy , wasn't it something very weird??
They both went inside the flat and Sid started - 
Sid- "Pragya, I have something to share with you, I had hired a detective to look for Tanu's activities and I have got some crucial information which may help us."
Pragya looked at him shocked at this revelation, what was the need of getting a detective involved in it she wondered. 
Pragya- "Sid why did you hire a detective to check on Tanu, I mean we have nothing to do with her, we are here to plan something so that Mehras throw me out of their house themselves and I could clear Abhi and Tanu's way for their marriage and their child."she said while controlling hard to stop the tears in her eyes which could fall at any time.
Sid noticed that but he tried to make Pragya get into depth and then think into the matter.
Sid- "Pragya you know career is everything for Tanu, she does not care for anything before her career. She is so self-centered , do you think she would do something like this I mean do you think she will take risk of getting pregnant when her career is at its peak?"
Pragya was listening carefully to him meanwhile she remembered how Tanu had rejected Abhi before their marriage.
Sid continued- "As much I have heard , she is very conscious about her modelling and all. She is Supermodel Tanu and she knows how difficult it is to keep on hold and compete in the world of glamour..."
This time Pragya cut him off in between she was now actually doubting on Tanu, totally agreeing and understanding what Sid meant.
Pragya- "Yes Sid you are right why would she put her career into danger when it's her peak to move on and grow."
Sid- " Yeah Pragya, you are right she will never do anything to get her image or her career down. And getting pregnant will cause her to stop her career for a long time so why would she defame herself not getting into shoots and all. And you also know she not a wife or family material who would think of someone else before herself, she is so selfish."
Pragya nodded in understanding.
Pragya- "But Sid, I myself had gone to doctor with her and doctor had told she is Pregnant with Abhi's baby, how can I deny that?"
Sid- "Pragya do you really think Abhi would ever do something like this?
Do you think he can do that . You yourself think , Tanu as she claims is Pregnant for one and a half months now and do you remember the last time she and Abhi met.
You yourself told about that kidnapping and that time you were with Abhi now try to remember the last time Abhi had gone to Tanu."
Pragya tried to think and she came to  conclusion that it had been long since he went to Tanu like that.
Pragya gave him a horrified expression realising it is not possible for Tanu to get Pregnant with Abhi's child.
Though Tanu had told her that Abhi had come to her on the night previous to their divorce and then is when she conceived Abhi's baby but now she realised it's not possible.
Pragya started panicking realising it now. She asked Sid still panicking about what should they do now.
Sid- "Pragya calm down and listen to me carefully that's exactly what I wanted to share with you I told you about the detective and that I have got some information about Tanu."
Pragya- " Yes Sid tell me what did the detective tell you."
Sid- " He had seen her talking to some stranger without getting herself seen into some isolated please, she had covered herself with some scarf so that no one can identify her."he continued " He has given me the recording of her talking to that man, he was offering her some huge amount of money to keep her mouth shut. And this was not only once, she had met him yet again at the parking of this building and this time she was blackmailing the guy that if she would not get what she wants, she would expose him."
Pragya looked on shocked. Now she knew Tanu's baby has nothing to do with Abhi.
Sid-"Pragya are you sure now that Abhi has nothing to do with the baby."he asked he patting her shoulder to get her calm.
She nodded smiling. He continued- "But just in case she creates some drama in future, we will have to get proof against her. So shall we start with the plan?"
Pragya- " Not now Sid, I have to talk to Abhi now for my rude behavior to him, I have to ask for his apology."
Sid- "Pragya are you sure you want to tell this to Abhi right now , that too without any proof?"
Pragya- "I wouldn't tell him about all this he had already suffered a lot because of me,I don't want to bother him anymore, we have one day still left with us we will think of plan tomorrow and execute it, right I have to go to him and apologize him."
Sid- " As you say."
With that the duo left from there .
Sid left Pragya at the entrance of Mehra Mansion and bid her a bye with a wish to help her succeed getting her Abhi back.
Here when Pragya reached inside she saw everyone was just reaching the dinning table for dinner and she reached their to help Rachana with the dishes she was holding.
She saw Abhi getting towards the dining and she didn't miss to see the pain in his eyes when he looked at her.
Her heart ached when she saw his eyes which were red and swollen she could clearly make out that he had been crying.
Everyone began with the dinner and Taiji and Daadi gave Rachana 'neg' for preparing kheer for the first kitchen and sweet dish making ritual. They gave her a diamond bracelet which she took and then took their blessings. No one noticed Abhi's red and swollen eyes except Pragya as all were busy enjoying the food and some teasing with Akash and Rachana.
After the dinner, Abhi and all others left to their rooms and Pragya too left for her room after completing some of the remaining kitchen chores. She had decided that she would talk to Abhi and ask for his apology for what she had done to his proposal, how rudely she was behaving these days.

Okay guys I know it was very bad one with no Abhigya but trust me next will be different with much more Abhigya Scenes.
Edited by anushka12345 - 8 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update .
Continue soon . Thanks for pm   .
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm! This was awesome! So glad Pragya now knows that the baby is not Abhis! Cannot wait for the next update to see what happens between Abhigya! <3
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update as soon as possible
mahabirf25 thumbnail
loved the update, wish something like this could happen in kkb, Pragya using her head and and figure out that Tanu is lying.
anushka12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hailly

Great update .
Continue soon . Thanks for pm   .

Thanks dear...
Will continue soon