Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya: Love to live with you forever|PART 8 UPD(PG 16) (Page 11)

anushka12345 Groupbie
anushka12345
anushka12345

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Awesome update
Continue soon plz.
 Thanks ...
Will cont soon...

anushka12345 Groupbie
anushka12345
anushka12345

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Nice update aww Abhi is watching her
Thanks for appreciation dear...

anushka12345 Groupbie
anushka12345
anushka12345

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasuresh

Nice updates
Thanks dear...
How is your health now?? You were not well last week na ... Hope you are fine now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasuresh

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
That. Is beautiful Update 

anushka12345

vidyasuresh Goldie
vidyasuresh
vidyasuresh

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushka12345

Originally posted by vidyasuresh

Nice updates
Thanks dear...
How is your health now?? You were not well last week na ... Hope you are fine now...
ya iam absolutely fine now

iam glad still you remember that and thank you so muchSmile

anushka12345

anushka12345 Groupbie
anushka12345
anushka12345

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys couldn't reply to all of your comments actually there was some internet problem.
Sorry for late update.
Here is the next update of part 7.
Sorry for mistakes , not proofread.

PART - 7

Pragya came back after about half an hour and was changed into some cozy suit for her sleep.
Her hair were wet and she began walking towards the mirror when she felt a gaze on her. She saw Abhi was back, sitting on his bed looking intently at her.
She could see the intensity in his gaze , not able to take it any longer , she moved towards dressing table trying to ignore his gaze.
There Abhi was lost in her beauty. How could she look so beautiful in such simple clothes too. 
He felt attracted towards her. He got up from the bed and moved towards her like she was a magnet and he was attracted and started moving towards her.
Pragya was busy drying her hair when she felt his presence. He nuzzled her neck making her shiver. 
She still had her head turned away from him, but when she felt him so near, she turned around and started to move away from him , not able to take his sudden proximity. 
Meanwhile in the process, she stumbled, her foot slipped, she closed her eyes fearing she would fall, but she didn't fall, she was in his hold.
His one hand around her waist while the other one holding her wrist in a firm grip.
Slowly she opened her eyes when she felt his grip around her.
Abhi was looking at her intently, admiring her face, her beauty.
Their eyes met and they shared an eyelock.
The eye lock was broken when suddenly Pragya started to struggle in his arms.
When Abhi saw her struggling, he helped her in standing and then took her in his embrace, giving her a tight hug.
Pragya couldn't understand his sudden behaviour but let it go off her mind and responded to his hug, hugging him back, she placed her head on his shoulder. 
It seemed so perfect when they hugged , feeling each other's warmth.
After what seemed like eternity, they broke hug.
Abhi looked into her face, his eyes travelled to her eyes , cheeks, nose and finally stopped at her lips.
A sudden desire of taking her pink luscious lips in his came in his mind.
It was not the first time during the day, he had felt the same desire when he saw Pragya in changing room as well as when he pinned her to the wall some time ago.
Her lips were quivering and this time he couldn't control it anymore. He was totally lost in her. 
He leaned towards her cupping her face , his lips inches away from hers, his breath fanning her lips.
She closed her eyes flowing into the moment.
He at once captured her plump lips in his. He started with a gentle liplock and sucking. 
At first, Pragya was shocked she couldn't take this sudden proximity and this sudden situation but soon her trance was broken when Abhi bite her lower lip waiting for her to open her mouth so that he could enter. She opened her mouth and he sucked her tongue. He tasted each and every nook and corner of her mouth. 
Pragya couldn't take this sweet torture any more so she dugged her nails in his shoulders. She felt going jelly in her knees. She took Abhi's one hand and put it behind her waist to get some support. 
She too responded to the kiss with same vigour and passion.
Soon their gentle kiss turned into wild and passionate one as Abhi further deepen the kiss. She moved her hand in his hair clutching fistful of his hair.
Abhi started roaming his hands caressing her waist, and his hands moved all over her body. 
Pragya shivered under his touch. But soon she realized what they were doing as she felt his hand moving up. She stopped responding to the kiss and tried to push Abhi. 
Soon Abhi too came back to his senses and left her. Both were breathless after such a long passionate kiss.
Both looked everywhere but not at each other. Pragya was blushing crimson red, her lips were a little swollen. 
The next few moments were very awkward, silence prevailed in the room.
The silence was broken when Abhi said (still not meeting his eyes with Pragya)
Abhi - "Let's go to sleep , its already very late now and you must be breathless too.. I mean tired too."
Pragya-"Huh!!"
Abhi - "I mean due to preparations for Akash's wedding and all other house chores. Just go sleep and get some rest." He said a bit nervously.
Pragya smiled then nodded her head and moved towards the couch.
Abhi too went to his bed and pulled quilt over himself , trying to get some sleep.
Here Pragya was thinking to herself
Pragya ( thinking) - 'After whatever happened today , I am sure about one thing, Abhi does not hate me whatsoever he may claim but I know the truth, he does not hate me. But does he love me?
I would tell him everything tomorrow morning and also confess my feelings, I cannot further keep this from Abhi. Tomorrow is going to be best day of my life.
I would tell him about Tanu's Pregnancy too and we both will together get a solution for it.' 
With this determination she slept.

Hope you enjoyed reading...
Suggestions, comments and criticisms are warmly welcome.

Edited by anushka12345 - 04 June 2015 at 3:08pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyasuresh06sangeethbalaShivaliShajiasulpyaarvidyasureshcutestar12nilmijazmeenhaillyabhiya23Krazzy4u786sudanindia2014NasreenAyeshaprincessSoniaHumzy--simmi--HanishadeviAsma-Shafoorbb1

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
awsm loved it
cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka12345rbb1

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Wow amazing update loved it .They kissed.continue soon plz.
Thank for pm .   Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka12345rbb1

Go to top