Originally posted by: hailly

Nice update .continue soon .

Thanx will cont. Soon😊
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: simsim25

Aww like the end, like the show!

Sorry for such a cliffhanger update, will upd soon.
Thanx for ur feedback
anushka12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asma-

Omg I can't to read the next it amazing

Thanx for encouraging.
Hope I keep the next one upto ur expectations...
anushka12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humzy

awsm updates

cont soon

Thanx dear, will update soon.
anushka12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi_MaHay

omg waiting☺️

Thanx
Hope you like the next part...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update I wonder if the bride is Rachna I hope it is, so now abhi is lost in his wife's beauty and he forgot he was angry at her lol
anushka12345 thumbnail
Sneak Peek of Part 3

He moved dangerously close to her , making her breathe harder, she closed her eyes not able to meet his eyes. 

AFTER COURT MARRIAGE
After coming back from court,the Bride and Groom were standing on the door with Daadi, Tauji Abhi and Daasi besides them.

Everyone in the house was shocked to see the bride. 
The only two faces in Mehra house who were not shocked were that of...

Who is going to be the bride?Is it Rachana or someone else?
What is Pragya's plan? 
Will she succeed in getting out of family clearing way for Tanu , Abhi or destiny has some thing else in store for her?

Hope you liked.
Will update next part soon.

Anyone who wants to get PMs regarding updates can buddy me.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Loving it.
Continue vsoon.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love your   part 1 ,2 and love teaser of part 3 can not wait to read your next update.
anushka12345 thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys for your comments.
Here is the next.Sorry for mistakes, not proofread.

PART 3

Abhi was standing on the door gazing her mesmerized by her beauty. Slowly he started moving towards her with slow steps.
She was looking so gorgeous in her pink and cream coloured Saree. 
Within few steps he reached Pragya and by now , Pragya was breathing heavily not able to control herself when he was so close.
Abhi was continuously staring at her while her eyelids were down , not able to meet his gaze.
He took his hand to her chin and lifted her face up to meet her eyes.
As always, he was lost in the magic of her eyes. They shared an eye-lock .
Lost in each other, Abhi moved further closing the distance between them which made Pragya gasp. After the eye lock broke, Pragya became self conscious and started to struggle with her saree to cover herself up. Abhi could see his effect on her , she was so nervous that she couldn't do with her pallu.
Seeing her struggle, he took her pallu in one hand and held Pragya's waist by another. He pleated her saree and tucked it. Pragya was shivering under his touch.
Both had same effect on each other, Abhi and Pragya were both breathing heavily. After Abhi was done with her saree, he took a look at her , she was looking gorgeous , he looked her from top to bottom and his eyes stopped at her pink luscious lips. He wanted to capture those lips in his.
He leaned over her and cupped her face, he gazed her, his eyes full with love and passion , love which he was hiding  or was not ready to accept . He moved dangerously close to her , making her breathe harder, she closed her eyes not able to meet his eyes. He put his hand around her waist and pecked her lips, she gasped at that, he was about to deepen the kiss when the door of their was knocked and there came the voice of Mitali - "Abhi,Pragya reach down soon it's time to go to court, daadi has called you both to meet her right now."With that she left.
Abhigya came back to senses, it was Pragya who first moved away from Abhi with her eyelids downcasted.
Abhi too realised what he was about to do when he saw Pragya running out of changing room.
After 5 minutes, Abhi reached the hall where everyone was waiting. He saw Pragya was standing at a corner silently.
Akash , the groom was dressed in an off white sherwani choosen by daadi for him.
Daadi told Abhi that she, Daasi, Tauji and Abhi will accompany Akash to court.
(It was already decided by the family till Abhi arrived.)
Then they left for court after Akash seeked blessings from Taiji.

AFTER COURT MARRIAGE
After coming back from court,the Bride and Groom were standing on the door with Daadi, Tauji Abhi and Daasi besides them.
When Taiji saw the bride while standing at the entrance of the house to welcome her bahu and follow the rituals, the aarti thaal in her hand was about to fall when Pragya balanced it.
Everyone in the house was shocked to see the bride ,even those who went to court were shocked at first to see the bride. The only two faces in Mehra house who were not shocked were that of Daadi and Pragya , who were smiling to each other looking at the bride and then each other.
It was shock for even Akash himself to see Rachana there and Daadi hugging her. She was dressed in a red bridal saree. 

Even Suresh was present there. He smiled as he realised that his to be bride is none other then Rachana.
He went to daadi and hugged her ."I love you daadi, you are the best."said Akash."But how is that possible, how did you convince her and how..."he was cut by daadi before he could complete.
"Stop Akash don't think too much, it's time for your marriage now, I will tell you everything soon." said daadi smiling at her grandson. 
The marriage was completed successfully.
Abhi and Akash hugged Suresh and he bid a farewell to his sister.
Presently , Taiji was frowning at the view I. front of her.
She had never expected the bride to be Rachana and that too when she had insulted her family so much that they would never give her hand to Akash.
She was standing there still not able to accept her defeat.
When Daadi asked her to welcome Rachana and do the rituals.
Daadi - "Ab tum kis mahurat ka intezaar kar rahi ho? Chalo apni bahu ka graha pravesha toh karo. Subah se toh itni khush thi - meri bahu aayegi toh mein ye karungi woh karungi, ab kya hua?"
She shouted- " I don't accept her as my bahu.Yeh ladki aur meri babu? kabhi nahi."

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.