Abhigya: Love to live with you forever|PART 8 UPD(PG 16)

anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys enjoying a lot after joining IF.😊

I have thought of writing a piece of my work(don't know OS , FF or SS depends on response)
I took base of the current track where Pragya made a deal with Tanu.

Do tell me if I should continue or not(I don't have much good writing skills😛)

Pragya was waiting in a coffee shop for almost 20 minutes now, while watching at the door constantly so that she can get a glimpse of him, her old friend in fact best friend since childhood, Siddharth.It was just 2 hours back when she got his call and was so happy that finally she is going to meet him today after so long.

FLASHBACK
Sid- Hey Pragya, recognized me?
Pragya- Isn't that Sid, how can I forget you or not recognize you?
Sid- So sweet of you. By the way , I am back to Mumbai I reached here today got your contact no. And now I really wish to meet you.We will catch up at some coffee shop ,it's been long since we met and I really really missed you.Especially your long boring lectures.(grinning)
Pragya- Hey I can feel you grinning. By the way even I missed you and want to meet you.
Sid- Today at the XYZ coffee shop right after 2 hours.What say?
Pragya- Surely I will reach on time.
Sid- Ok then meet you soon , bye.
Pragya- bye.
End of FLASHBACK...

After waiting for another few minutes,her eyes shined and lips curved in a smile when she saw Sid entering the coffee shop. Sid too saw her and within few seconds reached to her and gave her a hug. They had seen each other after a separation of about five years.
Siddharth saw Pragya's face was already a bit red due to anger for he has kept her waiting for so long.Before the situation could go against him,he tried to handle the situation.
Sid (pouting with his hands on his ears) - "I am really sorry Pragya , I kept you waiting for so long . I tried reaching on time but my clients kept on stretching the meeting. But you can surely punish me and ask me to do whatever you want."He could see how Pragya was melting. 
He continued - "But please do not start your boring lectures." He smiled watching her frowning. He loved teasing her and watching expressions of her face.
Pragya- "Siddharth tum kabhi nahi sudhroge na..."She said while playfully hitting him with her hand.
Sid started flirting playfully with her.
With that they continued their chatter for sometime laughing and giggling remembering their old times.
After about 30 minutes...
It was only then Pragya came back to reality when Sid asked Pragya about her married life. She was hell shocked and remembered she had to plan something so that Abhi's family go against her and she could clear way for Abhi, Tanu and their child's life. 
She realized she had forgotten everything about her yesterday's deal with Tanu of helping her baby get Abhi's name and all, when she met her old jolly friend Sid.
 It pained her to the core when she thought of getting away from her Abhi and his life. A lone tear escaped her eyes when she thought about life without Abhi.
All this while Sid was looking carefully towards her and did not fail to notice the lone tear which escaped her eyes.
Sid- "What happened Pragya , you look tensed .Is something wrong in your married life, your husband ?"
Pragya nodded negatively and tried to bring a fake smile. But Sid was not the one who could be fooled easily and that too by his best friend whom he knew very well.
Sid ( this time seriousness in his voice) - "Atleast don't try to lie to me Pragya, tell me the truth."
Pragya knew she could not hide anything from him so she decided to tell him the truth. Also she needed someone with whom she can share about all the mess going in her life. She could not share it with Bulbul also as she wasn't keeping quiet well since her accident and also she knew Sid will understand her and will even help her get out of this mess.
Pragya - " Not here Sid , somewhere in peace."
Sid nodded understanding her and kept his hands on hers assuring her that he is with her.
Sid- "Lets go to my home."
With this they left in Sid's car to his home.
Unaware of the pair of eyes watching them since Pragya entered the coffee shop , burning in anger. It was Abhi who was spying on Pragya for the past 7 hours now. 
Abhi (thinking) - So now I understood why you rejected me and my love . You were still playing with me and cheating on me with this guy.

Thanks for reading.
Suggestions,criticism and comments are warmly welcome.
Do tell me if I should continue or not.

Part 5
Edited by anushka12345 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start hope you post the next chapter soon
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great start! Oh Abhi and his misunderstandings... Hope it gets cleared soon!
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update .continue soon .Edited by hailly - 8 years ago
anushka12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junee

Nice story plz continue

Thanx dear , will surely continue...
anushka12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice start hope you post the next chapter soon

Thanx, will update it soon
anushka12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Great start! Oh Abhi and his misunderstandings... Hope it gets cleared soon!

Thanx for encouraging, will continue soon 
anushka12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Nice update .continue soon .

Thanx, will surely update ASAP..
vidyasuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice starting continue soon
ShivaliShaji thumbnail