more screenspace for samjun !

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
i domt know from the ads and promos Radhika seems to b the main lead of the show. No offence.. But i think samaira and arjun (samjun together) have more sparking chemistry than what radhika can create with any other fellow.
I want to see more of samjun ! Already started to love thei jodi...

What do you guys think ? Am i asking for anything illogical ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is not abt romance! Romance is secondary! It's abt firendship between two girls! If you only want to see Sam and Arjun romancing or not maybe your watching the wrong show. A show cannot survive on two characters alone.  So to answer your question. Yes, you are allowed to like or want more of a certain character! Heck! I want to see more of Piyali and Sam than Arjun/Sam but to think that the show will have a story by showing Arjun/Sam or solely showing their interations will not work! This story is abt Samaira and Radhika not Arjun/Sam or their lover boys etc etc! And besides, they have shown plenty of Arjun/Sam in the past month. Infact, I think it has been abit too much! They need to concentrate on other characters! Peace out!xxx
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Radhika and Sam both are leads. Every article says that. In the show and Montage they both are getting same screen space. Show mainly about dosti yaarian manmarziya and I hope to see friendship between 4 of them. I don't want to see any triangles or rectangles. Hope CVS title dhyan main rakhe. Till now people are liking what they are showing. After kya Hai we don't know.
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you, all ads, promo seems to be promoting Radhika only, its quite annoying, Sam been my favourite character, so i would like to see some ad promo promoting Sam, though both of them get equal screen space, bt i haven't seen a single promo of Sam till date. Agree SamArj have sparkling chemistry,
i watch this show only for them, dnt worry we will get tk see a lot of SamArj in future, once Arjun falls in love with Sam, he will be the one who will patch up Sam n Piyali..
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I think the makers should stop promoting Radhika all the time .. all the 4 leads should be promoted properly .. about the screen space we all want to see our favs more .. I personally get bored with Radhika's side of story .. for me the more Sam-Arj (I prefer this ship name to SamJun) & Sam-Neil friendship (n only friendship I repeat) the better .. However, I am not complaining about the screen space of the leads but I dislike all the lights on Rads in ads 
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show"s name is Dosti Yaariyan Manmarziya.. so the show will mainly focused in friendship, bt if viewers demands to see love story, than we might get to see a change in the story line, i have seen various shows the concept was different, bt it got later changed into love story due to viewers demand, onr such examples EHMMBH.. the story revolves around two sisters life, bt due to popularity of couples, the story line got changed, so don't loose heart.. the show has just begun, gv the show some tym,
Till now we got to see many SamArj scenes,nd many Sam-Neil scenes, so now i want to see friendship between Sam-Radhika, and their bonding which is the main theme or the story, and even want to see Arjun- Radhika friendship.Edited by 1Rockstar1 - 8 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are promoting Radhika because she's new.
Yes. SamArj share burning chemistry. I am happy they are getting equal screen space. 
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am not cmplaining about radhika. Butpromos are on her all the time. Where i see sam also deserving equal limelight
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too wanna see promos of Sam and others. :) And hv requested SP through mail to include everybody in the title montage... Onscreen everybdy are getting equal time... no complaints there... :)