India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

more screenspace for samjun !

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i domt know from the ads and promos Radhika seems to b the main lead of the show. No offence.. But i think samaira and arjun (samjun together) have more sparking chemistry than what radhika can create with any other fellow.
I want to see more of samjun ! Already started to love thei jodi...

What do you guys think ? Am i asking for anything illogical ????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....1Rockstar1..sahana..Sea-HawkLifez_BeautifulRihan05Carmilla

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
This show is not abt romance! Romance is secondary! It's abt firendship between two girls! If you only want to see Sam and Arjun romancing or not maybe your watching the wrong show. A show cannot survive on two characters alone.  So to answer your question. Yes, you are allowed to like or want more of a certain character! Heck! I want to see more of Piyali and Sam than Arjun/Sam but to think that the show will have a story by showing Arjun/Sam or solely showing their interations will not work! This story is abt Samaira and Radhika not Arjun/Sam or their lover boys etc etc! And besides, they have shown plenty of Arjun/Sam in the past month. Infact, I think it has been abit too much! They need to concentrate on other characters! Peace out!xxx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....Kruthi24jojo1986Kri_19_sun2011Heavens_Kiss

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Radhika and Sam both are leads. Every article says that. In the show and Montage they both are getting same screen space. Show mainly about dosti yaarian manmarziya and I hope to see friendship between 4 of them. I don't want to see any triangles or rectangles. Hope CVS title dhyan main rakhe. Till now people are liking what they are showing. After kya Hai we don't know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sea-Hawksun2011

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Agree with you, all ads, promo seems to be promoting Radhika only, its quite annoying, Sam been my favourite character, so i would like to see some ad promo promoting Sam, though both of them get equal screen space, bt i haven't seen a single promo of Sam till date. Agree SamArj have sparkling chemistry,
i watch this show only for them, dnt worry we will get tk see a lot of SamArj in future, once Arjun falls in love with Sam, he will be the one who will patch up Sam n Piyali..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeee1Rockstar1Sea-HawkCarmilla

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I think the makers should stop promoting Radhika all the time .. all the 4 leads should be promoted properly .. about the screen space we all want to see our favs more .. I personally get bored with Radhika's side of story .. for me the more Sam-Arj (I prefer this ship name to SamJun) & Sam-Neil friendship (n only friendship I repeat) the better .. However, I am not complaining about the screen space of the leads but I dislike all the lights on Rads in ads 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeee1Rockstar1viji2111..sahana..Rihan05Carmilla

1Rockstar1 Goldie
1Rockstar1
1Rockstar1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
The show"s name is Dosti Yaariyan Manmarziya.. so the show will mainly focused in friendship, bt if viewers demands to see love story, than we might get to see a change in the story line, i have seen various shows the concept was different, bt it got later changed into love story due to viewers demand, onr such examples EHMMBH.. the story revolves around two sisters life, bt due to popularity of couples, the story line got changed, so don't loose heart.. the show has just begun, gv the show some tym,
Till now we got to see many SamArj scenes,nd many Sam-Neil scenes, so now i want to see friendship between Sam-Radhika, and their bonding which is the main theme or the story, and even want to see Arjun- Radhika friendship.

Edited by 1Rockstar1 - 11 May 2015 at 1:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
They are promoting Radhika because she's new.
Yes. SamArj share burning chemistry. I am happy they are getting equal screen space. 
ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I am not cmplaining about radhika. Butpromos are on her all the time. Where i see sam also deserving equal limelight

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeeLifez_Beautiful

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index