•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello, first of all; I want to thank yo for all of last week's episodes. They were absolutely brilliant. I'm really upset people are still discussing, the show ending... it is not ending - please stop saying this. I want to see another 400 episodes.
I really want to see, the end outcome of Inderjeet because the storyline has been used and abused; it is worn out now. Please can we see, the end ofhis character now. It is ever so boring and Shlok and Aastha need to be together. Please, please, please... it's about time; they are United. Without them, the show isn't the same and iss pyaar ko kya naam do is incomplete.
Another thing, I would like to see is Manish sir back on form in the drama... it would be good to see him back.
I'm really disappointed star plus hasn't nominated our show. Why is this? It's so upsetting, their hard work isn't being appreciated at the awards. Shlok and Aastha should receive, the best jodi award and Shlok and his mum should receive, the best mother and son award. There is a unique storyline for iss pyaar ko kya naam do; unlike any other drama and it's disappointing star plus is doing unjustice to our show; audiences love IPKKND and it's heartbreaking for us because we love the show.
This is the only show, I watch religiously. If this show, is going to end then my family will cancel their subscription to Indian channels. The only reason we have these channels subscribed is because I enjoy the show. My dad watches sports and my sisters watch E4. Please do not end the show.
I'm a huge fan of Shlok and Aastha. I adore their characters and it's really amazing watching their chemistry and I just love them, together. Please carry on being amazing; as ever - together. Love Shlok and Aastha. Team Shlok and Aastha!!!!!
Another point is, Renukas character is so boring to watch. Please end this chapter, already!
I can't wait to see Shlok and Aastha together, again. I love watching this show. I really look forward to finishing work; and coming home to watch the show. It makes me so happy!! It really fills my heart with joy! I love it.
Lots of love, to Shlok and Aastha!!
P.s: we need to see Shlok suited and booted, again -looking slick and in power and fully in control... calling the shots and making things happen, like the wholesome character he is. He needs to go back to his previous hairstyle and look the part :)
I Absolutely  Agree with you ...Ameera...Love Shlok Agnihotri  and Astha..and Beautiful Sizzling  AShlok..Beautiful Unique Love Story Want the show  to go another 500 Epcs...EBP...Atleast.

Hopefully ..AShlok And Main Characters ..like Manishji and Samir  and Kirloskars  ..And Original Ebp..is  given More Screen Space ...and ..Side Characters  only Kept only  till Due Date.

I Love IPKKNDEBP. ..AShlok..Forever Absolutely.
EBPTEAM ..ASHLOK.Won  True Hearts.., ( if not Fake Awards) ..,...They Will..Rise And  Win ..Accolades  ..Acclaim .. Appreciation With True  Success  Definitely. 

Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh. .As AShlok...Brilliantly Live  and Rock Absolutely .

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Nice post!
Hopefully cvs handle this track well and give some intresting track which revolves around ashlok and the side chars are given less importance!

Ashlok rocks !