Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi , her thinking , her decision to leave BH (Page 7)

DrMCallgari Goldie
DrMCallgari
DrMCallgari

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

First step anandi came because there was tremendous pressure from 2 sides. 
There was no pressure on her for anywhere Wrong point  She got convinced because she wanted to 

Anandi did not want to leave Singhs she refused to her crying , begging mother She refused I cannot go with you and she did not She stayed with Singhs only because she herself wanted to  so how she agreed to leave her husband's house here and come to stay at Badi Haveli ? Why she could not convince Daddu and Dadisaa and tell them what was Shiv's last wish He wished to see his family together and happy? Why she could not convince Daddu and Dadisaa telling them she wants to raise her kids in her husband's house , in between his memories This will keep kids closer to them and where she is alone Singhs are there to take care of her if she needed anything she can always approach Her father is with her she is never alone but Anandi did not try She got convinced and came to BH because she wanted to otherwise she has all the right reasons with her to convince Dadisaa and Daddu but she did not try She came to Badi Haveli and stayed there 

Second step anandi thought about ganga's opinion because jagya and dadisa are there in her life from her childhood and ganga is familiar with anandi only as shiv's wife.

and Ganga is tolerating Anandi from a long timeGanga has been tolerating her  before  too She always welcomed her  with a hug in Badi Haveli  and served her because she understands her relationship with Singhs and this house  What relationship Ganga and Jagya have with her  but still they went Udaipur at Shiv's death and pay their  condolences to her  and Shiv's family  it was their respect for her and Shiv . Ganga herself went with Dadisaa and Jagya to bless her  babies , and at their naamkaran too so how Ganga only knows her as Shiv's wife ? Anandi if was so concerned for Ganga she should have thought what Ganga will answer to society How many mouths Ganga will shut ? what she will do these people gossiping which will chase her ? This is should be the concern of pure hearted Anandi but she was only busy putting Ganga down Ganga will have problems with her stay in BH  Ganga will dislike It  ? Even right now Ganga did not ask her to leave Anandi herself blamed Ganga she hates her and left 

During 11 years many things must have happnedn which we can only assume and not know.

what we are seeing we analyzed from it 

When ganga was doing medicine, mostly anandi must have taken care of the house

O please this is not even told between lines of serial so why false assumptions ?  When where Anandi took care of house it is told in serial  No one of Jagya's kids even approach Anandi for even homework  Why because it is easy to understand Their parents took care of them thats why the kids approach them for everything otherwise if anyother person would have taken care of them the kids start approaching them because they become habituated so isn't it clear from serial ?so why this Anandi took care of house in Ganga's absence ? False assumptions Misleading serial ?

. After ganga came back, ganga must have been busy with her newfound duties as surgeon.

so ?how that made Anandi is taking care of house and Ganga's kids ?Anandi is too busy with her NGO

Slowly the children's quarrels started but they were only children's quarrels.

The children's quarrels are nothing new it is happening from day 1 It was shown in seria

And then things came to a slow boil and they surfaced. And as soon as anandi knew that all was not well, she started packing.

Great!!!!!! Anandi ji started packing after Ganga criticized her First when she did not like her lecturing Jagya  Anandi thought she should move out because Jagya listens to her more than his wife Silly what nonsense ? where Jagya showed Anandi that ?and then here in Mannu's matter why Anandi crosses her lines and goes beyond her rights  in Mannu's matter she did The fact what Anandi did even Dadisaa would never have done that because Dadisaa too criticized Anandi for it so Anandi was wrong but Anandi could not take that it bruised her ego actually thats why she left Badi haveli putting blame on Ganga's head she hates me and my child ?Dead

Anandi can give Ganga that what she wanted to give her by moving out of BH by staying in BH These are her own words give respect take respect  Respect Ganga's rights she will respect you but Anandi left BH Simple Ganga showed her mirror and it bruised Anandi's ego otherwise Ganga has said no wrong to Anandi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113Dreamer_

DrMCallgari Goldie
DrMCallgari
DrMCallgari

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahanya

@TM 
You negated every good of Ganga by saying that she tolerated Anandi before ...

Disapprove
no i did not 
i used Anandi's point of view she said Ganga will feel bad with her stay in BH i said Ganga tolerated her before too why she will feel bad with her staying in BH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113Dreamer_tiny15

DrMCallgari Goldie
DrMCallgari
DrMCallgari

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

And children getting close. Anandi might just be doing duties without mollycoddling any of them, including her son.
WackoPlease is it so difficult to understand 
Whoever is doing duties for kids Kids become attach to them if someone is cooking snacks for kids the kids will ask snacks from them  Jagya brought ice cream for shivam Shivam asked from him  Ganga took her kids to shopping Mannu asked from her mom lets go for shopping  Ganga Jagya brought stuff for their kids Kids ask from them Jagya taught Mannu maths Mannu says Bapusaa is good at maths so its so easy to understand  Jagya and Ganga took care of their own kids not Anandi so why these twisted logics to prove Anandi did?

saba113Dreamer_tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
so if Anandi bring Jagya topic between Shiv & her ... 
when did she said Jagya was better than Shiv...all worries for Singh family...isn't Shiv keep saying he knows Jagya means nothing for Anandi ...its Singh family matters to her...in fact Shiv himself help Singh family before & after his marriage to Anandi 
did Shiv accuse her being two timer ...did Shiv doubted her in heat of moment ...when Heth Singh put blame ...isn't Anandi ready to come back KB Shiv ask her to stay & clear things ...

isn't Shiv came clear his wife name ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.grdjhaAashima.hisusmitaaparnauma

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

so if Anandi bring Jagya topic between Shiv & her ... 
when did she said Jagya was better than Shiv...all worries for Singh family...isn't Shiv keep saying he knows Jagya means nothing for Anandi ...its Singh family matters to her...in fact Shiv himself help Singh family before & after his marriage to Anandi 
did Shiv accuse her being two timer ...did Shiv doubted her in heat of moment ...when Heth Singh put blame ...isn't Anandi ready to come back KB Shiv ask her to stay & clear things ...

isn't Shiv came clear his wife name ... 

and when did Jagya said to Ganga Anandi is better than you  ? i believe if you have read the post Jermey was replying to leaves where she said Jagya brings Anandi in conversation and Anandi never took Jagya's name in her conversations with Shiv   The TM cleared leaves 

and if Jagya means nothing to Anandi its only Singh family then whatever he does with his life why it matters to Anandi? why she lectures him ? He never interferes in her life what she does He has no right to decide that for her so why she is  lecturing him around ? and if he means nothing to her why she could say no to Dadisaa , even shivam but cannot say no to him its difficult for her Silly why she is assuming he will be hurt more than anyone with her leaving BH and she cannot see that ? DeadDadisaa  and  Shivam should matter to her the most ?

@BOLD in case you have not forgot Even Ganga did not doubt Jagya even for a moment there  and was ready to kill Heth Singh She was so angry at him 

and who is supporting Ganga here she said right to Jagya  In TM'S post it is pretty clearly written Ganga was wrong to Jagya  she even used words like how she can she can fall so low but since you proving your Anandi so great You tell me did Jagya ever say to Anandi or about Anandi to anyone i am more important for Anandi than Shiv  ? My words have more weight for her than Shiv's so i want to keep a distance from her so she can pay attention on Shiv ? Tell me once  so what justification you have for your precious Anandi for this thinking She clearly said to Dadisaa i want Jagya's anger to get calmer hearing Ganga's words only  not mine so let me go  How she thinks Jagya prefers her over his wife so she wants to go out of his sight so he can pay attention on his wife only? Is this great thinking ? quite low thinking it is 

and by the way why what Ganga did to Jagya is dragged here to defend Anandi? All JaGan fans are saying Ganga was wrong to Jagya Absolutely wrong  she has no justification for that but what  wrong she has done to Anandi ? Nothing so why Anandi has assumed Ganga hates her and  how you Anandi supporters are busy using what Ganga did to Jagya to make Anandi her victim ?Anandi does not even know about what nonsense she uttered to him so ? she only left because it  she did not like Ganga objecting her interferences in their personal lives but Ganga never objected her right to stay in BH and her relationship with Dadisaa so why Anandi left the house blaming Ganga she hates her and her son ?

Edited by kikyo - 11 May 2015 at 5:00pm

DrMCallgarisaba113tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
if Anandi bad mouth about Ganga how come DS did not defend Ganga ask Anandi to shut up...Confused why don't DS stop Anandi putting false blame on Ganga Ermm
isn't DS defend Ganga when Aanndi promise without consulting them ..so why on earth DS listen all Anandi's bad words about Ganga Ermm

DS did not utter word neither DS told what Anandi said to her ... 

how DS keep mum when Anandi keep on bad mouthing Ganga ...DS keep quite why ? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.grdjhaAashima.hisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

if Anandi bad mouth about Ganga how come DS did not defend Ganga ask Anandi to shut up...Confused why don't DS stop Anandi putting false blame on Ganga Ermm
lol when did DS say Anandi you are perfectly right? show me when she said How come DS did not support Anandi yes yes you are right  She let Anandi go because Anandi wanted , Anandi was crying when where DS approved Anandi and bashed Ganga in front of her yes  Anandi you are right Ganga hates you 

isn't DS defend Ganga when Aanndi promise without consulting them ..so why on earth DS listen all Anandi's bad words about Ganga Ermm

Yes DS did but when DS has said Ganga is wrong now  ?

DS did not utter word neither DS told what Anandi said to her ... 

If Anandi the great said Ganga is wrong then it means Ganga is wrong ? you tell me when where Ganga said anything wrong to Anandi ? what wrong Ganga has said to Anandi tell me DS can go whereever Is DS some goddess DS did not even say to Anandi Ganga said anything wrong ? or did DS say ? DS said nothing but as a viewer who watches all serial what Ganga has said to Anandi that Anandi told DS Ganga hates her show me what ?

how DS keep mum when Anandi keep on bad mouthing Ganga ...DS keep quite why ? 

DS kept quiet when she said Anandi you are rightSillyDS kept mum she said nothing ,  people are asking a general  question what wrong Ganga has to Anandi ji and what  wrong  she did with her she concluded Ganga hates me When Ganga has questioned her right to stay in BH , when Ganga has said this house is mine more  i am daughter in law of this house  but Anandi has no right on Jagya Mannu , Abhi  She has no right to think Jagya listens to her more than his wife so jump in his personal matters , Anandi has no right to make decisions for Mannu without asking JaGan This is what Ganga has said it became so wrong to poor Anandi ji that she ran away home left her DS telling her Ganga hates me and my child ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top