Anandi , her thinking , her decision to leave BH - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
so if Anandi bring Jagya topic between Shiv & her ... 
when did she said Jagya was better than Shiv...all worries for Singh family...isn't Shiv keep saying he knows Jagya means nothing for Anandi ...its Singh family matters to her...in fact Shiv himself help Singh family before & after his marriage to Anandi 
did Shiv accuse her being two timer ...did Shiv doubted her in heat of moment ...when Heth Singh put blame ...isn't Anandi ready to come back KB Shiv ask her to stay & clear things ...

isn't Shiv came clear his wife name ... 

Originally posted by blushing

so if Anandi bring Jagya topic between Shiv & her ... 
when did she said Jagya was better than Shiv...all worries for Singh family...isn't Shiv keep saying he knows Jagya means nothing for Anandi ...its Singh family matters to her...in fact Shiv himself help Singh family before & after his marriage to Anandi 
did Shiv accuse her being two timer ...did Shiv doubted her in heat of moment ...when Heth Singh put blame ...isn't Anandi ready to come back KB Shiv ask her to stay & clear things ...

isn't Shiv came clear his wife name ... 

and when did Jagya said to Ganga Anandi is better than you  ? i believe if you have read the post Jermey was replying to leaves where she said Jagya brings Anandi in conversation and Anandi never took Jagya's name in her conversations with Shiv   The TM cleared leaves 

and if Jagya means nothing to Anandi its only Singh family then whatever he does with his life why it matters to Anandi? why she lectures him ? He never interferes in her life what she does He has no right to decide that for her so why she is  lecturing him around ? and if he means nothing to her why she could say no to Dadisaa , even shivam but cannot say no to him its difficult for her ðŸ¤ª why she is assuming he will be hurt more than anyone with her leaving BH and she cannot see that ? 🤢Dadisaa  and  Shivam should matter to her the most ?

@BOLD in case you have not forgot Even Ganga did not doubt Jagya even for a moment there  and was ready to kill Heth Singh She was so angry at him 

and who is supporting Ganga here she said right to Jagya  In TM'S post it is pretty clearly written Ganga was wrong to Jagya  she even used words like how she can she can fall so low but since you proving your Anandi so great You tell me did Jagya ever say to Anandi or about Anandi to anyone i am more important for Anandi than Shiv  ? My words have more weight for her than Shiv's so i want to keep a distance from her so she can pay attention on Shiv ? Tell me once  so what justification you have for your precious Anandi for this thinking She clearly said to Dadisaa i want Jagya's anger to get calmer hearing Ganga's words only  not mine so let me go  How she thinks Jagya prefers her over his wife so she wants to go out of his sight so he can pay attention on his wife only? Is this great thinking ? quite low thinking it is 

and by the way why what Ganga did to Jagya is dragged here to defend Anandi? All JaGan fans are saying Ganga was wrong to Jagya Absolutely wrong  she has no justification for that but what  wrong she has done to Anandi ? Nothing so why Anandi has assumed Ganga hates her and  how you Anandi supporters are busy using what Ganga did to Jagya to make Anandi her victim ?Anandi does not even know about what nonsense she uttered to him so ? she only left because it  she did not like Ganga objecting her interferences in their personal lives but Ganga never objected her right to stay in BH and her relationship with Dadisaa so why Anandi left the house blaming Ganga she hates her and her son ?

Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago
if Anandi bad mouth about Ganga how come DS did not defend Ganga ask Anandi to shut up...😕 why don't DS stop Anandi putting false blame on Ganga ðŸ¤”
isn't DS defend Ganga when Aanndi promise without consulting them ..so why on earth DS listen all Anandi's bad words about Ganga ðŸ¤”

DS did not utter word neither DS told what Anandi said to her ... 

how DS keep mum when Anandi keep on bad mouthing Ganga ...DS keep quite why ? 
Originally posted by blushing

if Anandi bad mouth about Ganga how come DS did not defend Ganga ask Anandi to shut up...😕 why don't DS stop Anandi putting false blame on Ganga ðŸ¤”
lol when did DS say Anandi you are perfectly right? show me when she said How come DS did not support Anandi yes yes you are right  She let Anandi go because Anandi wanted , Anandi was crying when where DS approved Anandi and bashed Ganga in front of her yes  Anandi you are right Ganga hates you 

isn't DS defend Ganga when Aanndi promise without consulting them ..so why on earth DS listen all Anandi's bad words about Ganga ðŸ¤”

Yes DS did but when DS has said Ganga is wrong now  ?

DS did not utter word neither DS told what Anandi said to her ... 

If Anandi the great said Ganga is wrong then it means Ganga is wrong ? you tell me when where Ganga said anything wrong to Anandi ? what wrong Ganga has said to Anandi tell me DS can go whereever Is DS some goddess DS did not even say to Anandi Ganga said anything wrong ? or did DS say ? DS said nothing but as a viewer who watches all serial what Ganga has said to Anandi that Anandi told DS Ganga hates her show me what ?

how DS keep mum when Anandi keep on bad mouthing Ganga ...DS keep quite why ? 

DS kept quiet when she said Anandi you are right🤪DS kept mum she said nothing ,  people are asking a general  question what wrong Ganga has to Anandi ji and what  wrong  she did with her she concluded Ganga hates me When Ganga has questioned her right to stay in BH , when Ganga has said this house is mine more  i am daughter in law of this house  but Anandi has no right on Jagya Mannu , Abhi  She has no right to think Jagya listens to her more than his wife so jump in his personal matters , Anandi has no right to make decisions for Mannu without asking JaGan This is what Ganga has said it became so wrong to poor Anandi ji that she ran away home left her DS telling her Ganga hates me and my child ?