leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I think some are implying it.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

They did not exactly show what happened when ganga was pursuing medicine. I am talking about that aspect.

And why will anandi take care of ganga's duties post leap? Naturally ganga will do those things.
I have seen ganga serving tea to anandi and ds. Now clearly ganga is the head of BH.

the prsn who takes care of house  for 8 yrs( ganga's medicine doing yrs) then its not easy 2 give that thing back 2 sum1 else even if its DIL of the house.nor it wil b easy 4 oder prsn 2 take over.
and if Aji'd taken care of her kids then why r they not close 2 Aji but 2 JaGan & that 2 for 8 yrs?? kids get closer 2 that prsn who takes care of them for such a long time.

so why shivam is also asking ganga 2 prepare snacks 4 him instead of his mother tho his mother  is also present there. its clear ganga was doing all work during leap also.

so its clear  ganga was doing medicine course alongwid her duties as DIL ,wife & mother also.

tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayshree1942

Basically cvs r given different treatment to Anandi and other female protagonist.

Other female protagonist were completely cut off from there previous relation .

But Anandi not, because her relation was completely different from other females.

that is why i said in bv Anandi case was to some extent fictional drama. 

Actually Anandi story ended when she got shiv , she also got good ending like other female protagonist.

But poor anandi she is toy in the hads of cvs. 😉 Kabhi badi haveli ke ander toh kabhi badi haveli se bahar.😉

Ab dekhate hai kitne din Anandi badi haveli se bahar reheti hai. mere hisab se toh anandi ko badi haveli se bahar nikalane ki waise koi jaroorat nahi thi. waise bhi they were not showing in jagya anandi interaction. BH mein rehkar bhi anandi track chal sakata tha.

Lekin cvs ne anandi ko bahar nikala mataalb kuch toh jaroor hoga.

mein toh ye soch rahi hu ke Anandi nimboli ko akele rescue karegi ke jagya uska saath dega.

Agar jagya ka saath legi toh bh se bahar jane ki koi jaroorat nahi thi.

@bold luks like theres sunthing going 2 happen.
bcoz CVs earlier din't want 2 her out of BH & wanted 2 show her victim & ganga as wrong while staying. but i think bcoz many viewers objected & raised questions abt  Aji staying at her mrd  Ex's house & creating probs indirectly or directly wid her interference in their prsnl matters & oders were asking that wheres her struggle as single mother raising her son during 11yrs. so now want 2 move her out but by trying 2 show her as victim & ganga wrong as proving their main lead as wrong means proving themselves wrong.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

the prsn who takes care of house  for 8 yrs( ganga's medicine doing yrs) then its not easy 2 give that thing back 2 sum1 else even if its DIL of the house.nor it wil b easy 4 oder prsn 2 take over.

and if Aji'd taken care of her kids then why r they not close 2 Aji but 2 JaGan & that 2 for 8 yrs?? kids get closer 2 that prsn who takes care of them for such a long time.

so why shivam is also asking ganga 2 prepare snacks 4 him instead of his mother tho his mother  is also present there. its clear ganga was doing all work during leap also.

so its clear  ganga was doing medicine course alongwid her duties as DIL ,wife & mother also.

Do you mean to say that Jaitsar has medical college and also post graduation course? So that ganga could cook in the morning, serve them and again cook  for dinner. And also lunch. Take care of her kids, help them in their homework and also give company to Jagya.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
And children getting close. Anandi might just be doing duties without mollycoddling any of them, including her son.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Jaitsar people had to fight for years to get a college. And getting a medical college requires time, permissions, staff etc. which will take more than 2 years.

If there is a medical college, there should be a hospital attached to it. Which hospital that medical college is attached to?
tiny15 thumbnail

Do you mean to say that Jaitsar has medical college and also post graduation course?

nope. i m not saying that. read my earlier posts. i said the place from where ganga did her medicine course must b nearby like 1-2 hrs away & ganga is BH DIL so she has many vehicles on her disposal using which she can reach on time.
i mean she must'd been to & fro from jaitser 2 the place of her colege
bcoz none of he rkids r close 2 either Ds or Aji like shivam. and thats only possible wen both of these din't've that contact which u r saying.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
You are assuming that she did daily commuting. Jaitsar's nearest city must be either Jaipur or Udaipur. And commuting and lab work takes lots of time and also studies and exams.

I am  assuming that she did it staying in some hostel.

Let us see whether CVs clear this mystery.
tiny15 thumbnail

Jaitsar people had to fight for years to get a college. And getting a medical college requires time, permissions, staff etc. which will take more than 2 years.

If there is a medical college, there should be a hospital attached to it. Which hospital that medical college is attached to?

so whos saying that jaitser 'd or has medical college. we also knew that in India it took so much time.
why trying 2 defend Aji & proving ganga wrong .

and its not possible that u can't mollycoddle a kid & do ur duties esply of mother is not around.only nannies do this. but evenkids get closer 2  nannies also & JaGan kids r not even that close 2 Aji.
tiny15 thumbnail

You are assuming that she did daily commuting. Jaitsar's nearest city must be either Jaipur or Udaipur. And commuting and lab work takes lots of time and also studies and exams.

I am  assuming that she did it staying in some hostel.

Let us see whether CVs clear this mystery.

i'd seen my sis's many frnds who commuted 2 their medical college which was 1-2 hrs from their homes daily wen she was doing her medicine course & i used 2 visit her in her hostel.and after reaching college they remain there  till college over. and it included lab work, studies & exams also. its wen the college was in same city but their homes were 1-2 hrs run by bus.
its not necessary all stay at hostel. many ppl commuting 2 their colleges/ofcs if they r living nearby like 1-2 hrs run. .

edit -and i m telling u abt hilly region where even small distance takes more time so in plain areas like Rajsathan it bcums more easy.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago