India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi , her thinking , her decision to leave BH

DrMCallgari Goldie
DrMCallgari
DrMCallgari

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Note:My post is not attack on anyone Neither i wanted to make fun of any other thread opened by Anandi fans i just wanted to give my views on this matter so made my own thread .

Anandi her character has grown up ,changed for better or gone down and  worst ? For me it has gone down and worst   Creatives  if are trying to portray Anandi as the  most righteous soul than it's a bad joke with viewers  Thumbs Down

Anandi if she  was so caring to her delicate relationships with Badi haveli , Dadisaa , Jagya  ,she does not want them to questioned , maligned then why she did not convince Dadisaa 11 years ago what society will think  about her stay in Badi Haveli and  what they will answer to their questions ? why she agreed to stay in BH ? The fact these are indeed delicate relationships and It  can be questioned again and again in   society and fingers can be raised Anandi if she is so broad minded she should have straight away brought this point in front of Dadisaa These relationships of mine with this house , with this family , with all you 3  people   are  delicate i don't wish them to be questioned and maligned in society with my stay in this house Let me stay in outhouse or anywhere else Nothing will change between us  It will remain same if i stay here or there but fact we all will remain safe from society's questions  That would be her care for these delicate relationships and does not want them to be tagged with any thing wrong , get soured because of society's criticism on her stay in BH  but Anandi did not do that 

But what she did . She burdened Jagya and Ganga , made them feel bad  because of them she cannot stay in this house

The point she brought in front of Jagya I feel uncomfortable I don't think this house belongs to me anymore ? Wonder how she suddenly thought  this house does not belong to her anymore?  Previously when her marriage was over with Jagya she stayed in same house It was her house for her ,her family , even post her marriage with Shiv she was coming to BH , stayed there for days, even coming to attend functions relating her ex husband She came with her husband and in laws At that time she thought it was her house , her family now suddenly for her this house does not belong to her anymore ? Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

She used Ganga there , her narrow thinking for Ganga there  she put Ganga down Showing lack of faith in Ganga  Ganga will feel bad with her stay in BH? Ganga was tolerating you before too coming to BH , staying there  now suddenly  you are putting Ganga down she will not like your stay in BH?Her feelings will be hurt ?  Wow 

Suddenly she realized she and jagya are ex wife and husband then why this thought did not struck her before when she was interfering in his personal life , lecturing him around, trying to be decision maker for him ?At that time why she did not think she has no right to do so  ?

She burdened JaGan Making them feel bad  that their  relationship  will get spoiled with her stay in BH  as ganga will feel bad with her stay in Badi Haveli  thats why  she cannot stay with Dadisaa  That's why Ganga stopped her  and assured her from her side she will have no problem

Jagya and Ganga were in no position to ask her to leave They cannot , they cannot even talk to Dadisaa on it because they don't  think they have any right to come between the relationship she shares with Dadisaa and Badi Haveli . Its beyond their relationship equation with her That's why Jagya asked her talk to Dadisaa I cannot say anything in this  and Ganga stopped her don't leave because of me but Anandi she could convince Dadisaa on society's issue what they will answer to society and this is not so difficult for her to think but she did not try She only put burden on Ganga   With her so called concern to JaGan she was only  trying to show off to them she is a lot caring to them , she does not want their relationship to get spoiled because of her presence wonder why she thought like this ???  Too habituated of showing herself great in front of others otherwise why she did not think on society's perspective ?That should be her thinking and trying to convince Dadisaa over it

Then when she stayed in BH she did not stayed in her limits Doing things which are within her rights she crossed that  Speaking in Jagya's every matter is old habit of her she thinks  she has some specific right on him more than anyone , more than even his grandmother , parents , uncle aunt , his wife that she spoke in every of his matter  in their presence whenever she was is in BH  Post his marriage with Ganga How many times he asked Anandi's opinion in anything , in his matters shared anything with her  ?Never but she always lectured him around  whenever she came to BH she interfered He does not ask her , never interfere in her life but  she gives him her lecture about his personal matters 

She continued with that here as well with her this  thinking he gives more weight to her words more than anyone More than even his wife ? Deadand what makes her think so he gives more weight to her words than his wife ? Shockedwhen he showed her that ? Does he even asks her opinion into his  personal matters  , about his kids that she speaks  herself and then she thinks  like this for him he listens to her more than his wife so she is moving  out doing a great favor on seven births of his wife that she can finally have the right  on him He listens to his wife ?Dead

On the breakfast table scene of Mannu's change of  decision regarding going to Mumbai Dadisaa  told Jagya Ganga also did not know about why he changed that suddenly and Jagya was quiet after that but Anandi spoke up Did Jagya ask her what happened ? No she herself spoke and she was not defending Ganga there No . Dadisaa defended Ganga there but Anandi only told him what she herself did How she herself felt at Mannu's changed decision She was shocked at it  she tried to ask him but he did not tell Let him come back then  we will ask but when  Ganga showed her discomfort at it

Anandi  said to Dadisaa let me move out I am asking you for a long time Think from my perception i want Jagya's anger to get calmer hearing Ganga only not mine  Stern SmileDeadWhat makes Anandi think Jagya listens to her more than his wife and his anger gets calmer hearing her words only ? What makes her think so ? Its only her own screwed up thinkingDead not truth and why her thinking like this  for Jagya here he prefers her over Ganga ? when where Jagya showed to her her words are  more important to him  than Ganga's  ? If Anandi did not have memory loss she must know he married Ganga going against her Did not wait for her opinion  , so in which fantasy land Anandi is living where she thinks she is still so much important for Jagya that she wants to go out  of his sight only then he will prefer Ganga 's words ?

She herself has not moved on from him She still shows her right on him She interferes in his matters without him asking her anything but she interferes   with this thinking he gives more weight to her words than anyone's than Ganga's?Dead

Why Anandi thinks like this for Jagya? Why she  still think he belongs to her , she has more importance in his life than his wife  He prefers her over his wife therefore she wants to move out of house so he can start preferring Ganga which in her presence is not possible therefore she wants to move out of his sight so he can listen to his wife only ? What a low thinking for him Thumbs Downand for his wife.  Ganga realizes she uttered nonsense to Jagya In  heart guilt is tearing her apart She wanted Jagya would have given her a tight slap there Why he stopped but Anandi is she ashamed of what she is thinking where she made Jagya prefers  her over Ganga and in her presence in BH it is not possible for him to prefer Ganga so she is moving out ? What nonsense where Jagya has shown to Anandi  he prefers  her over Ganga ?so why Anandi thinks like this ?Deadi am pretty disgusted with Anandi's this thinking Dead

She did not think Ganga is misunderstanding its no such case that Jagya listens to her more than  Ganga   so she should not speak in their matters Let Ganga realize the truth she is thinking wrong about Jagya but she thinks yes there is actual such case so she will move out so Jagya's anger get calmer hearing Ganga's words only like he prefers her over Ganga . pays more attention on her than his wife and in this way she is doing a great favor on Jagya's wife  to have right on her husband he gets convinced through her only ?Silly

What a narrow thinking of AnandiThumbs Down In that situation if Anandi would have paid attention on Dadisaas words even  if she herself is living in some fantasy land for  Jagya Dadisaa understood Jagya 's anger did not get calmer hearing Anandi's words thats why she was pacifying her  Jagya remains stressed  due to work load thats why became a bit short tempered Don't worry you did good of trying to make him understand 

so how  Anandi think Jagya listens to her more than his wife she thinks its better  she moves out so he listens to Ganga only and with her act she is doing a favor on Ganga to convince her own husband herself  Wow whatThumbs Down thinking 

Anandi goes on and makes a decision about Mannus life to make him meet with his biological father Ratan Singh She very well know  this is a very sensitive matter , Mannu knows nothing about this , this is very emotional matter for Ganga too A lot of her emotions are attached with it Her pain , her past  If she had so much compassion in her heart she wanted to help Ratan Singh she could have said i will talk to Jagya and Ganga about it  I will try to convince them  but Anandi look at her attitude The way she thinks she owns JaGan lives their kids lives She makes decision herself here and later telling JaGan her decision and expecting them to follow it ? what thinkingDead

Even law no matter how much Ratan Singh beg in front of them cannot grant Ratan Singh a chance to meet with Mannu without permission of Jagya and Ganga Even law will approach JaGan and ask their opinion on the matter before giving any decision but Anandi made a promise to Ratan and made a decision here and later she was not asking JaGan opinion but telling them her decision and expecting them to follow it ???Dead

and when Ganga has shown her anger on it and questioned her right to make decision here without asking them Just like they don't have right in making decision about her kid then even she does not have and she should not but this bruised Anandi's ego so much that she took as Ganga has poison in her heart against her She hates her and wants her out of house Dead

Anandi and her double standards

She can blast shiv for a matter  regarding her school even Shiv's intention was not to hurt  her but he did something without asking her and Anandi was very angry at him at it that shouted at him in his office

She can cry buckets when Dadisaa proposed Shiv for marriage with Anandi without asking Anandi Anandi questioned Dadisaa , cried , locked herself in room

She shamed shiv when he said yes for marriage without asking her and even when he said no to marriage without asking Both time his intention was not wrong , neither to hurt her but she felt hurt , she shouted at him , she cried in front of him , threw his payals away

If she has right to show her anger and frustration then Ganga too has right  on her same way  so why it bruised Anandi's ego so much that she is leaving BH putting blame on Ganga's head in front of Dadisaa Ganga hates her ?

If Ganga would be hating her , have poison in her heart for  her won't she have questioned Anandi this is my house what you are doing here ? I am daughter in law of this house you are nothing because Ganga understands her relationship with Dadisaa and Badii Haveli  . if Ganga would have so much poison in her heart for Anandi would she have gone to cover up Anandi in Shiv Niketan on her one call ?so how Anandi concluded Ganga hates her 

Where Ganga has questioned Anandi's right over BH , her rights on DS  Ganga has only questioned her right over those people on whom  Anandi has no right  Ganga has only showed her anger over that Anandi crossing her limits there 

Anandi lectures Jagya around even when he does not ask her opinion neither her opinion is needed but Anandi jumps in with this thinking Jagya listens to her more  than Ganga Ganga has shown her anger over that

Ganga has shown her anger over Anandi going across her  rights and making a decision about Mannu without asking them even for once Anandi should have consulted with Jagya at least once before promising Ratan but Anandi did not do that   Ganga does not mind Anandi being kind and nice to her kids  but this  Mannu's matter was very sensitive Anandi knew that yet she did not took Ganga in confidence before giving promise to Ratan ? Then why Ganga should not question with what right she did that so why it bruised Anandi's ego so much that she declared Ganga have poison for her and her child in her heart  She took that Ganga pacifying Abhi that she will bring him a better video game if he came in top 5  Anandi made it Ganga was saying that  because she hates her son because thinking about all that she concluded Ganga has poison in her heart for her  ? When have Ganga even scolded shivam even for his mistake ? Never so why she thought Ganga has poison in her heart for her and her child?

Why Anandi ji cannot see her own son putting Abhi constantly down , making fun of him , putting him down always,  that instead of controlling her son she declared Ganga who was encouraging her son who was feeling low after shivam;s mockery as Ganga have poison in her heart for her and for her son that she is leaving Badi haveli?

To put Ganga down in front of Dadisaa she brought point Ganga is  daughter in law of this house she has right to make decisions of this house I don't have let me go out  wow when Ganga has said I have more right on this house than Anandi I can make decisions of this house Anandi cannot ?

But Ganga has only said about her family which comprises of Jagya  Mannu Abhi ? what right Anandi has on them she always jumps in their  personal matters ? Do they do that with her  No so why she does ?

At one point Anandi tells Ganga I am not leaving because of you At other taunts her yes I am leaving because of you Tells her I have heard your private conversation with Jagya She taunts Ganga now with my leaving from Badi Haveli you can tell whatever you want to tell to Mannu I will whatever I want to shivam   This logic  in defense of her  she has given ball in Ganga's room  Well that ball should have always been in Ganga s room Ganga has  never tried to take ball from Anandi's room  She never said I should go and tell Shivam about his sister She was saying Anandi tells this to shivam not we tell Its Anandi who is trying to take ball from Ganga's room  then she shows off she is doing a great favor on Ganga to give her what already belongs to her  Wow what great  inspiring character Anandi isDead

Cvs if are trying to portray  Anandi as some poor soul , some great soul here then they are mistaking big time  Anandi is extremely wrong here  She should have moved out with a smile on her face she wants to have life and make a home for her son on her own but this majboori drama , victim drama and doing a great favor on Ganga  drama that she is doing is nothing but shamThumbs Down Anandi is nothing here but an egoistic woman whose ego is bruised here because Ganga has shown her mirror that she going beyond her rights. crossing her limits  and Anandi could not take that and leaving the house putting blame on Ganga's head 

Ganga is wrong I bashed her left right center for her misunderstandings for Jagya  The blames she put on him She has no right to do  that  She has no right to misunderstand him like this How dare she thinks low for her husband, how can she doubt him and his love for her  ? How can she think he prefers Anandi over her ? She was fed up of Anandi and her uninvited interferences in their lives still she had no right to pour her frustration on her innocent husband Jagya did no wrong  Ganga is  unfair with him ,   Ganga did injustice with  him 5 years ago and  is doing injustice to him  with her misunderstandings  I am not going   forgive her on that until I don't see some serious repentance from her on that Ganga is wrong in not listening to Jagya over this Mannu's matter   but for me Ganga has only wronged Jagya She did very very wrong with him and needs to repent and rectify it but how Anandi is Ganga's victim? What wrong Ganga has done to her  No I don't think Ganga did any wrong with Anandi or said any wrong to her   Anandi is wrong here and cvs are cracking a bad joke with viewers if they are trying to show her right here 

Edited by jermey1 - 10 May 2015 at 5:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

challadamodarkate-nicAdorableAnusha_Hannah_saba113Dreamer_uknaik99Stephitiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@alisha bang on post.i agree wid each of ur word completely.ganga is not wrong regarding Aji.
she did wrong only wid J by blaming him falsely in the heat of the moment( may b her intentions were not like that but wen J referred Aj she just lost her cool a si think DS must'd been comparing them & ganga cudn't say anything 2 DS so wen J made that reference only wid no harmful intention she lost cool & MU that J is also now taking side).
 and ganga hasn't even turned grey leave alone -ve.bcoz shes tolerating Aji whos EX OF HER HUSBAND for 11 long yrs. and not even let her know that bcoz of her their mrd life has bcum  a mess until recently which also came out unexpected & unintentionally. which woman can do this??

most of women wud'd broken down wid in 11 weeks or months.

and i think ganga will realize her mistake regarding J 4 MU him.shes not lie Aji who plays victim drama instead of realizing her mistakes.thatswhy ganga is still guilty of wat she said 2 J 5 yrs ago.
jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Dont break your head.
Writers of balikavadhu always says its a story of jagya and anandi , so definitely anandi and jagya will cross each other every time  .

Dadisa jagya And Anandi will be always together till there last breathe.

so dont bread your headWinkLOL
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

Dont break your head.
Writers of balikavadhu always says its a story of jagya and anandi , so definitely anandi and jagya will cross each other every time  .

Dadisa jagya And Anandi will be always together till there last breathe.

so dont bread your headWinkLOL
may b but they can do it widout interfering in each oder's lives & prsnl matters. there r many ways 2 show it & widout trying 2 show & make Aji victim & sum1 whos rite as bad or wrong.
leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
This track also shows that one should not overstay and try to live independently.

This track shows about husband and wife and their problems not necessarily connected to the third party. Like Ganga bringing Abhi to the hospital, buying costly equipment without consultation and about mannu's truth. Here more than anandi, it is ganga and jagya's personal problem and anandi's so called interference will not make any difference.

Anandi cooking something special for jagya. I think she cooked something special for abhi too,. She stopped her car and talked to mannu too as to what he was doing there.

While Jagya brought anandi in his conversation with Ganga, anandi did not bring Jagya in her conversation with late Shiv(asking Shiv to be like Jagya) once she settled down with her second husband.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladysurabhi01blushing

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ya they can show separate track for anandi and separate track for jagya ganga.
But they r not doing so.

Somehow they connect dadisa anandi jagya again and again.

Reason i feel - Anandi child marriage was completely fictional drama as compare to other females in the serial. Sugna being widow marry shyam realistic . ganga being bad and harrasing child marriage not in love with husband so her marriage with jagya was realistic.

But it was not case with Anandi. Anandi was happy with jagya and singh family. If Gauri would have not come jagya anandi was together. Basically Anandi has not face that tuff situation as compare to other females. Rather she lived as queen only. First enjoyed life in badi haveli , then kesarbagh. she got everything ready made to some extent. 
and the bond whcih they have shown in 7 years with anandi and singh family there r audience who still believes Anandi has every right to interfere in badi haveli matter. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

Ya they can show separate track for anandi and separate track for jagya ganga.
But they r not doing so.

Somehow they connect dadisa anandi jagya again and again.

Reason i feel - Anandi child marriage was completely fictional drama as compare to other females in the serial. Sugna being widow marry shyam realistic . ganga being bad and harrasing child marriage not in love with husband so her marriage with jagya was realistic.

But it was not case with Anandi. Anandi was happy with jagya and singh family. If Gauri would have not come jagya anandi was together. Basically Anandi has not face that tuff situation as compare to other females. Rather she lived as queen only. First enjoyed life in badi haveli , then kesarbagh. she got everything ready made to some extent. 
and the bond whcih they have shown in 7 years with anandi and singh family there r audience who still believes Anandi has every right to interfere in badi haveli matter.

Not Queen but Queen Bee! Queen Bee which works and not lazy.

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
First step anandi came because there was tremendous pressure from 2 sides.

Second step anandi thought about ganga's opinion because jagya and dadisa are there in her life from her childhood and ganga is familiar with anandi only as shiv's wife.
During 11 years many things must have happnedn which we can only assume and not know. When ganga was doing medicine, mostly anandi must have taken care of the house. After ganga came back, ganga must have been busy with her newfound duties as surgeon. Slowly the children's quarrels started but they were only children's quarrels. And then things came to a slow boil and they surfaced. And as soon as anandi knew that all was not well, she started packing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Go to top