Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xyMkwZR-Yo
This one is funny if u have dirty "Male" mind.. ðŸ˜† Kat was afraid of doing the bike chase scenes, HR said.. let go for a "casual ride" ðŸ˜† and then he reached 20, 40, 60, 80, and full speed... ðŸ˜† and she was all okay with it.. lets do it again. ðŸ¤£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMctP6uN8_E

These r the action scenes.. which may spanned from days to weeks.. one day, the action director wasnt there, and HR got hurt.. it turned out to be a serious injury called for open scull operation. 

No bewitching from HR's part.. he knew the danger and he grasped the consequences with both arms and head. "if it doesnt kill u, makes u stronger". 

BUT i wasnt so impressed with that sequence as much I was with that surf boarding behind the plane. That was amazing.. The whole film was mazing IF u just from stunts POV... HR with serious head injury and having the luxury of bodydoubles stuntmen.. just went and did all the stunts by himself. Costed the film makers many Rs to hire those stuntmen. 

But this is just one tick in HR-the actor/star's box. There r many. ðŸ˜‰

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

i guess you need to watch Bang Bang action sequences,.. 🤣
so far THE THE BEST action sequences in Indian Cinema,.. even Salman n Akki havent tried their hands on this type of action,..

@ Eboza...In D2.. Ash and Hr looked like sex Gods from heaven. If u didnt see that.. thats ok. watch RL. 

Everybody can have sex.. whats new. Its just that some r sex symbols for their looks and oooze. For me, HR is a brother, but Ash in D2 was ðŸ˜³ lil bit annoying, but who cares.. when shez just so damn ðŸ˜³ anyways

Each to their own. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Ranbir is easily more versatile.
WUS, Barfi, Rocket Singh, APKGK and now Bombay Velvet this friday.

same,same,same (cute boy home territory).He himself said in an interview recently he is sick of playing same kind of role.Read it.

Let's see overall how he has played Balraj.So far he is inconsistent what we have seen in trailer's and songs.
Edited by KillerWarrior - 8 years ago