choose

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Da Hell!! ðŸĪĒ
it seems someone got drunk,..

ranveer aint even half good looking as HR,.. Tall n Handsome,.. with a Grey Look! 

his dance,.. i believe here is difference between jumping around and DANCING!
ðŸĪŠ

and for heavens sake! HR is a class apart in action sequences,..
😎
not even Akshay n Salman can compete with him,.. @ any any spot! 
Originally posted by Atomicbomb

The roles they go for are quite similair though.

Who was the go to man for period films. Hrithik.

Now Ranveer.

Hrithik could do Bajaro Mastani and Ranveer has the athleticism to do Bang Bang.

for sure HR may pull a character like Bajiro,.. buh lets wait for BM release to watch if Ranveer can pull off that character too,..😆

buh Ranveer may not pull offf a Bang Bang n D2,..
a STRONG hero,.. with grey tinge,.. extremely gorgeous and sexy!
Ranveer is the next superstar in the making only b/c he is so versatile. He can do everything and has done everything except for a thriller/horro flick. But not one of his competitors has done or attempted or can emote the way he does in periodic pieces, where it be Lootera or the fact that he shaved his head for BM. 
He just needs to do a commercial/masala flick but honestly I don't care if he doesn't. He has so much talent and charisma--I rather he keeps doing the films that he is and steer away from the D-bang, Rowdy Rathore, etc. types of films.
JA cast was perfect and I wont want to see Ranveer doing an Akbar..
However, acting wise I would keep Ranveer higher .. And I think he can pull any role really good.. 

Waiting for BM 😃
Originally posted by -AppleOfMaEye-

Da Hell!! ðŸĪĒ
it seems someone got drunk,..

ranveer aint even half good looking as HR,.. Tall n Handsome,.. with a Grey Look! 

his dance,.. i believe here is difference between jumping around and DANCING!
ðŸĪŠ

and for heavens sake! HR is a class apart in action sequences,..
😎
not even Akshay n Salman can compete with him,.. @ any any spot! 

Akki and salman will console HR for this kind of mockery ... 
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Ranveer is the next superstar in the making only b/c he is so versatile. He can do everything and has done everything except for a thriller/horro flick. But not one of his competitors has done or attempted or can emote the way he does in periodic pieces, where it be Lootera or the fact that he shaved his head for BM.
He just needs to do a commercial/masala flick but honestly I don't care if he doesn't. He has so much talent and charisma--I rather he keeps doing the films that he is and steer away from the D-bang, Rowdy Rathore, etc. types of films.

Is shaving head that big a deal? Specially for a guy?

Also didn't ranveer receive some criticism for his performance in lootera?...regarding his voice modulation and that sonakshi overshadowed him. Acting talent does not necessarily lead to stardom/superstardom anyway.
And if gunday and kill dill aren't commercial masala flicks then what are they?
Actually,Ranveer is the only actor who is versatile at this moment of his generation.Others are exposed or typecasted already.So,yes if an young actor that can be casted in those movies and directors put their faith on is him.You can expect something different definitely.
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Is shaving head that big a deal? Specially for a guy?

Also didn't ranveer receive some criticism for his performance in lootera?...regarding his voice modulation and that sonakshi overshadowed him. Acting talent does not necessarily lead to stardom/superstardom anyway.
And if gunday and kill dill aren't commercial masala flicks then what are they?

+1. 

Gunday, Kill Dill, Ram Leela all are Masala flicks.

Ranveer is yet to do action, comedy, Drama, Period peice (BM hasnt come out yet), Thrillers among other genres.

He has done mostly Masala movies so the notion that he is versatile is wrong. He might end up being versatile but right now he is not even close.
Originally posted by KillerWarrior

Actually,Ranveer is the only actor who is versatile at this moment of his generation.Others are exposed or typecasted already.So,yes if an young actor that can be casted in those movies and directors put their faith on is him.You can expect something different definitely.

How so??

Ranbir is easily more versatile.
WUS, Barfi, Rocket Singh, APKGK and now Bombay Velvet this friday.
Some people have definetely a problem with the definition of versatile. But Each to their own i dont comment on that. What was so unique in D2 and Bang Bang that RS cant do it?? The little bit of action scenes that Ranveer has done in Lootera without the OTT like in the named movies are more authentic than HR has ever done. Going OTT even the little scenes in Ram Leela looked for my taste better. Yes HR looks better than Ranveer especially because of the eyes but RS has enough charisma to pull it off. Still for someone like Ranveer who has only a handfull of movies shows more potential for doing every kind of movies what HR is still not able to do after so many years. Its funny that HR is so good lookiing that nobody can replaces him. What will you do when other starts to compare him with the names of SidM or ARK.