Poll Question :

choose

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
No never. Hrithik is Hrtihik and no actor can ever replace him in any of those movies.
Ranveer could have replaced Hrithik in Mission Kashmir though as I dint want Hrithik to do that movie ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ŠI think both of them have different personalities. Ranveer ,for sure is very energetic, but is different from HR. RS would shine differently.
Akbar was totally HR's! Even Bang Bang ...he looks great with Katrina:)
Hrithik is way too good looking compare to Ranveer and Ranveer is way too natural as an actor compare to hrithik. So how can they replace each other??
 Hrithik can't play BBB, similarly Ranveer could never play Akbar. Even Bang Bang n Dhoom 2, I can't see Ranveer playing Hrithik's character in those films either. 
I think Hrithik could have done Ranveer's part in "Lootera" better though.   

Hrithik is very stiff actor he looks good in action and perodic films but hams is his way in emotional scenes he is a disaster in comic timing. main prem ki diwani hoon anyone? Ranveer is natural and effortless as an actor ranveer can do more different films than Hrithik.
Why wud ranveer need to replace anyone?

Hrithik is a icon, no one can replace him, he will be known for his dancing and acting forever in the industry

Ranveer is making his own name in the industry, he doesnt want to replace anyone, he wants people to remember him for his own movies 

Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
Ranveer's haters are more excited for him than his fans they are first to post about them itni meherbaan'i on Ranveer๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by dhartiamber

Hrithik is very stiff actor he looks good in action and perodic films but hams is his way in emotional scenes he is a disaster in comic timing. main prem ki diwani hoon anyone? Ranveer is natural and effortless as an actor ranveer can do more different films than Hrithik.

Have you watched Agneepath?
Ranveer's style is similar to SRK and Akshay
No one from the current lot can replace Hrithik.
Originally posted by erikalui

Have you watched Agneepath?
yes i did.