India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Too much confusion....

Srabasti Senior Member
Srabasti
Srabasti

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
After reading almost all the posts I come to the conclusion that instead of the story everybody is more interested to know who is going to pair up with whom Embarrassed...Samaira - Arjun / Samaira -Neil  or Radhika -Arjun / Radhika - Neil Embarrassed, isn't it very funny LOLLOLLOL

Little suspense  is good for any show ,but when it creates more confusion then the viewers start to lose interest and I feel at this moment nobody can understand where the story is heading .. everybody is just guessing Wink... . its  high time the story becomes more  transparent ...Smile

Edited by Srabasti - 10 May 2015 at 1:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Lifez_BeautifulHeavens_KissRi21soni595

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
 IKR? Everyone is super tensed with the parings. I think they are prolly testing the waters with all jodis to see who clicks  with viewers but it seems sillly now. They should just release a poster or something separating the jodis so everyone can relax LMFAO!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SrabastiRi21soni595

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
LMAO! Unfortunately that's the problem with shows nowadays is that the CVs wanna play around and see which pair appeals to the viewers more and then mold the story in that way regardless of whether it was their original story or not. I feel like they're going to play around some more for at least another week/two.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Srabasti1Rockstar1Heavens_KissRi21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Lol agree. Hope they clarify who is the pairs. Then people can decide and move on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srabasti

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
agree.. LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top