Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I love love Karan Johar. I don't care whether anyone agrees with me or not, but he's one of the smartest in BW. He's far far smarter, far sharper & far more aware than he lets on or allows his KwK alter ego to let on. It's apparent in every IV he does. 

This is the man to whom pseudo-intellectuals Aamir & Anurag Kashyap, said, you're So much more different than I first thought (Aamir) and I like you now (Aamir again) and Anurag called him "very intelligent, very sharp". It doesn't require an Aamir or Anurag to endorse him but a man whom SRK has spent aeons of time with, cannot be anything but sharp & intelligent. 

Always felt he'll make a very good actor & if I watch BV, it'll only be out of curiosity to see how KJo will bring Khambatta to life! ⭐️

Rest assured- He's securing award nominations even if he's bad b/c well, he's Karan Johar. 😆
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Colossial

Agree with you regarding Karan is very smart to make bollywood dance around him. I actually read this whole article in Karan's chatty voice.😆

@Bold: I always do this in his IVs. 🤣
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love reading his interviews! So intelligent, smart and witty! ... And honest 😳Edited by MissArshi- - 8 years ago
Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I love love Karan Johar. I don't care whether anyone agrees with me or not, but he's one of the smartest in BW. He's far far smarter, far sharper & far more aware than he lets on or allows his KwK alter ego to let on. It's apparent in every IV he does. 

This is the man to whom pseudo-intellectuals Aamir & Anurag Kashyap, said, you're So much more different than I first thought (Aamir) and I like you now (Aamir again) and Anurag called him "very intelligent, very sharp". It doesn't require an Aamir or Anurag to endorse him but a man whom SRK has spent aeons of time with, cannot be anything but sharp & intelligent. 

Always felt he'll make a very good actor & if I watch BV, it'll only be out of curiosity to see how KJo will bring Khambatta to life! ⭐️

Rest assured- He's securing award nominations even if he's bad b/c well, he's Karan Johar. 😆

I am also planning to watch BV as it has KJO in it. I really love one dialogue Karan has" Tumhe bigshot banna hai main tumhe bigshot banounga". Was this dialogue was specially written for him inspired by his real life.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is the first time I m seeing members praising him 😭 itni khushi
BV dekhna mat bhuulna in ur near theatre ❤️
Originally posted by: Sunshine_1130

this is the first time I m seeing members praising him 😭 itni khushi
BV dekhna mat bhuulna in ur near theatre ❤️

I've always loved him, but I know what you mean. 😆