Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dare.devil

When is india vs bangladesh series? 😃

Hell yea .. After WC that would be more fun than this boring ipl.. Atleast I can vouch on the match threads for sure 😆 and I hope 'everyone' is there if u know what I mean 😆 😆

*flashbacks of WC*

Don't even remind me of the aftermath of India VS Bangladesh QF.Those days were epic fun Man.They seriously were some of my best days here on IF.I'm looking forward to all the fights.😆

The series is in June just after IPL.😆
Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Somebody tell these delusional Fools beating England in ODI's is no longer a hard task.They are just like Zimbabwe,Ireland with better facilities when it comes to ODI's.Had they beaten Australia in Australia and that too in WC then I would have paid heed to their tall claims.

What a bunch of delusional idiots.🥱
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: raj80

This one is gold 🤣...

after playing a full tri-nation series in Australia..India get a chance to get hammered by Australia in semi of last world cup..we beat England in Australia. they are the runners up of that series...if we get a chance to play a full series before world cup we could make it to the Final...we just washed pakistan..and now India will face the music too..then dale styen will got his answer.

logic ki mother sister kar di😡😡😆