Ye Hai Mohabbatein

NEW Ishra OS : My Tempting Secretary (MATURE )

Dhinchank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Ishita works for Bhalla Industries as Raman Bhalla's secretary. A billionaire who owns a chain of famous hotels... Ishita desires for Raman for over 2 years. But could she even be his 'type' of girl. She knows every single name of the girl he dated in the last 2 years. Raman wants Ishita but he could not bear to lose her if he makes the wrong move..

ISHITA'S POV

The phone buzzed and I immediately grabbed pad and pen and entered Mr Bhalla's office. Yes Mr Bhalla?' I questioned. Please send a chocolate box and  bouquet of flowers to Shagun he answered. Shagun is his girlfriend or should I say flavour of the month. Yes, of course Mr Bhalla' anything else sir No he answered Ok sir  I said and left the room. My heart ached knowing that his type' of Girls are models that have the correct type of figure, looks and No Brain

I called on a number and gave the address of Shagun's place. I continued working upto 12, Its a Lunch time and I was out of my seat to lunch. I met Mihika and Divya at one of the restaurant. We talked and laughed about random things. When the door of the restaurant opened', I looked up to see Raman and Shagun. His arm wrapped around her waist. You didn't tell me he was taking his lunch here!' Divya spoke hushly. I didn't know!' I replied

he pulled the chair out for her. Ohh wow ! He's such a gentleman. I just continue eating. When i came back to the office, he wasn't in his cabin yet. Although his schedule is free till 3, I could call and remind him. or Maybe i interrupt their moment No STOP Ishita  I scolded myself. I set on my chair and continued working. Every time the Lift dings and the door opens, I expect Raman to step out of the Lift. I only call him Raman when i talked to my self. When Clock strike 2.55pm. I was about to call him and then he came out of the lift with his hair messy hair like he just had s...what Shagun and Raman doing thats nt bothered to me or shuu stop thinking Ishita i said to myself... Had a nice lunch Ishita?' he asked. "Yes,' I mumbled without looking up to him. Well is the meeting room ready for the meeting?' He asked. Yes, Mr Bhalla' I answered and continue my work andt he left.

Raman' Pov

As Ishita walked out of my cabin after I instructed her to send chocolate and flowers to Shagun, I admired her Top to bottom she is so tempting ,s**y. Damn it Raman... I scolded myself. Shagun keeps calling me for lunch today and I am already made myself to dumping her as she is now become boring and she demanded that I put a diamond ring on her finger. The only reason I agreed on lunch is to tell her that our relationship is now over. when we stepped in the restaurant, my eyes went straight to my very tempting secretary Ishita laughing with two of my other girls wow there is something in her laugh which takes my breaths away

When the waiter came and  led us to our table, I like a gentleman pulled out the chair for Shagun. Shagun' I started I think we should just end this relationship' "What!' She said. Why? Is it about the diamond ring? It's fine I don't want it anymore' She said.. No its over Shagun' I said and stalked out of the restaurant. I felt her fingers on my wrist as I felt she trying to kiss me in public so that ll create scene here or publicity. She running her hand through my hair as I pushed her away. Stop it Shagun! Dont create scene here i said its over!' I said with my voice raised. It's because of your secretary Ishita right? That's why you want to end our relationship?'. Dont drag her in this' I said. It's getting boring with you' What!' She screamed. I just pushed her and walked to my car. Oh and I forgot to tell you, the only reason I asked Ishita to send chocolate and flowers is so that I could see my tempting secretary Ishita. I took my phone from my pocket and delete Shagun's number.

I start my car hoping that Ishita  would call and remind me about the meeting and also to hear her voice again . At 2.50pm, I knew that if I wait longer for her call, I would be late for my important meeting. I reached Office in disappointment. But it was quickly replaced into happiness when I saw Ishita sitting at her desk. I walked to her and asked Had a nice lunch Ishita?' Yes,' she mumbled without looking up to me. What's her problem i thought? Well, is the meeting room ready for the meeting?'

CLICK TO READ HERE FULL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Amazing story.. waiting eagerly to read the rest 
divazfankau thumbnail
wow awsome
updated thanks for pm
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful os.. 
thnx 4 pm
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey it was beautiful. loved that you started your own blog for ishra stories. it was NYC and beautiful dear.waiting for more
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice os 😃 u write it very well 👍🏼
Shre28 thumbnail
That was amazingly written. Thanks for the PM!
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey wow...
just started reading...
continue soon...

Thnks for Pm...
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
Beautiful OS.
It's amazing.
It's so nice that u started ur blog for ishra creations.
Do write more.
Tnx 4 pm
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os
thanks for pm