Posted: 8 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Kuc, kuc...ima li koga? 😛
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prats iz sinocne epizode IGT.Sjajna je i u ovoj ulozi.Tako mlada,izuzetno talentovana.Od sveg srca joj zelim sve najbolje
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gulmohar Grand 7th June 2015 Written Update by Amena

Gulmohar Grand 8th June 2015 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Neil seeing the cactus and recalling Annie's words. He smiles and his colleague Rishi smile. Neil says there was something on it. Neil sits seeing the live feeds and sees a lady hiding her face, waiting in the lawn. Neil leaves. Parinda waits for Sid. Ronnie talksVto Neil and asks about Pathak's daughter, and asks him to see CCTv feeds and find her. Neil tells himt hat he has seen a girl in the garden area and they rush. Annie imagines her mum, coming to talk to her about Jaitley's love and annoyance with her. Annie says he still loves her.

Her mum asks her to go back and leave trying. Annie says she will try her best and succeed. She wakes up from her dream and cries on not finding her mum. Its morning, Annie looks for Neil and sees the flowers. Neil comes and recalls her dance. She thinks he will again give lecture to her and says why is he staring. She confronts him and says she did not do anything. He denies and says whats the big deal. They start arguing. She gives his sandwich and he thanks her. He says someone tried to enter the hotel yesterday night, I came to check wires. She goes to pluck flower and he says its not permitted. He leaves. She says I m sorry and plucks a flower/blue iris.

Teeshay says Pathak has locked Parinda in her room. Tina asks whats the matter. Teeshay says she tried to run with her BF and was caught. FB shows Pathak stopping Parinda and failing her plan to elope with Sid. Teeshay says Parinda loves that guy. Tina says she should take a stand for herself. Parinda cries in her cries. Pathak asks her to have food. He calls Neil and asks about securing her room. Neil says yes, we gave a guard there too. Neil sees Ronnie with someone. Ronnie says he is Meghji bhai, a buyer of Gulmohar. Meghji talks to his men and says he will stay here tonight, and Jaitley will surely sell the hotel to us.

Anirudh talks to Jaitley about his meetings. Annie comes to him with his food and also the blue iris. Anirudh talks to him about Meghji Bhai. Annie leaves. Jaitley sees the flowers and Anirudh asks is this those... Jaitley says yes. Annie thinks Jaitley still recalls his daughter and gets glad. Annie meets Sid and he tells about Parinda, he wants to meet her, they love each other, he has good job but he does not match with their status. He asks her to help her. She says how can I help you, its her marriage today. He asks her to make this letter reach her. She stops him.

Parinda's Bua tries to convince her for marriage, saying Sid did not come yesterday, he is fraud, forget him. Parinda cries thinking Sid has broken her trust, she did mistake to trust him, if he came yesterday, she would have fought with everyone. She agrees for this marriage and they get glad. Neil sees the cover in corridor camera. He sees Meghji's men making the hotel dirty. Annie plans to unite Parinda and Sid and Neil argues with her. Teeshay and Tina smile seeing their argument. Neil says he is doing his duty and asks her to stop it, else he can question her. She gets tensed. He leaves. She says why do I get angry on him. Tina says chemistry exists where there is spark.

Annie says she is thinking about Parinda, no one is allowed to go in her room. Teeshay says she will come out, she has spa appointment, I will make this letter reach her. Teeshay gives the letter to Parinda. She gets Sid's letter and reads it. Sid says he has come yesterday, till then her dad was there, he loves her and can't see her worried. She cries. Parinda comes to meet designer and asks the security guard to be outside.

Jaitley tells Anirudh that he has kept the money here. Anirudh says we have to call police. Jaitley says Meghji is over police. Anirudh says how did the slab fall when you were seeing the safe and calms him. He asks him to trust him, he won't let anything happen to him and Gulmohar, and promises him. Annie and Tina tell Parinda that they will help her. Parinda says she knows Sid since she was 16 year old, he has good job, but he is not rich, so dad is objecting. Tina says we will help, call Sid and ask him to reach here at 8pm, everything will be possible by magic. Parinda asks what.

Meghji talks to Jaitley and taunts him. Anirudh talks to him and takes some time to save the hotel. He sounds confident and answers Meghji. Parinda introduces Annie, Tina and Teeshay to her mum. Annie asks Parinda to behave normal, the magic show will start in 15min. Parinda says she is tensed. Teeshay says she will be going from the stage. Parinda smiles. Anirudh says how can the big amount get stolen from Jaitley's room. Neil says he wants to check and Ronnie panics.

Teeshay says magician is stuck in traffic and Sid is already here. Pathak says he will cancel the magic show and keep engagement first. He announces about the engagement ceremony and invites the guests to bless the couple. Annie says what will happen now. Tina says we tried, no one can change fate. Neil checks the safe and gets the same wrapper there, as seen before which was thrown by Meghji's men. Neil says if Jaitley could not return the money, it will be profit for Meghji, I think I know who has the money. Neil catches Meghji's man in the bar and asks for money. The man runs and Neil follows him.

Neil gets him and exposes Meghji's plan to Jaitley. Annie, Tina and Teeshay manage the unite Parinda and Sid, by making Pathak realize their love, which also gives a hint towards Jaitley about his daughter's love marriage. Annie thinks she is near her aim to get forgiveness from Jaitley for her mum.

No Precap

Originally posted by: Sarica

Prats iz sinocne epizode IGT.Sjajna je i u ovoj ulozi.Tako mlada,izuzetno talentovana.Od sveg srca joj zelim sve najbolje

Hoces reci, iz GG...😆 dobar dan Saro...🤗

Embedded image permalink

Odusevljena sam njegovim nastupom u IGT.Odlican je domacin,zabavljac,opusten,spontan.Od sveg srca mu zelim sve najbolje,jer je to i zasluzio

Taj covek ima sve atribute za uspeh: lep, sarmantan, harizmatican, inteligentan, talentovan... IGT pokazuje da je rodjeni entertainer...jednostavno, sve mu lezi...

Embedded image permalink

On i ova simpaticna buca su me odusevili.Pogledaj kako on izgleda mlad na slikama

U pravu si...mislim da je ta mladolikost odraz zadovaljstva sa onim sta trenutno radi...a Sid i Bharti su jednostavno genijalni...Bharti je rodjena komicarka a Sid sa svojim smislom za humor se savrseno uklapa u taj koncept...osim toga, on pleni svojom pojavom...⭐️

P.S: ja mislim da ce buca da istopi koji kilogram topeci se od miline pored njega...😆

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago

Pratsie je kao i uvek prelepa...i ova uloga joj pristaje...ja sam sinoc gledala epizodu ali nisam ukapirala ko je njen Sid tamo...mislila sam da je onaj momak u zelenoj kosulji sa pistoljem ali kad nista ne razumem pa nisam sigurna...😕

Gulmohar Grand 7th June 2015 Written Update by Amena

Gulmohar Grand 8th June 2015 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Neil seeing the cactus and recalling Annie's words. He smiles and his colleague Rishi smile. Neil says there was something on it. Neil sits seeing the live feeds and sees a lady hiding her face, waiting in the lawn. Neil leaves. Parinda waits for Sid. Ronnie talksVto Neil and asks about Pathak's daughter, and asks him to see CCTv feeds and find her. Neil tells himt hat he has seen a girl in the garden area and they rush. Annie imagines her mum, coming to talk to her about Jaitley's love and annoyance with her. Annie says he still loves her.

Her mum asks her to go back and leave trying. Annie says she will try her best and succeed. She wakes up from her dream and cries on not finding her mum. Its morning, Annie looks for Neil and sees the flowers. Neil comes and recalls her dance. She thinks he will again give lecture to her and says why is he staring. She confronts him and says she did not do anything. He denies and says whats the big deal. They start arguing. She gives his sandwich and he thanks her. He says someone tried to enter the hotel yesterday night, I came to check wires. She goes to pluck flower and he says its not permitted. He leaves. She says I m sorry and plucks a flower/blue iris.

Teeshay says Pathak has locked Parinda in her room. Tina asks whats the matter. Teeshay says she tried to run with her BF and was caught. FB shows Pathak stopping Parinda and failing her plan to elope with Sid. Teeshay says Parinda loves that guy. Tina says she should take a stand for herself. Parinda cries in her cries. Pathak asks her to have food. He calls Neil and asks about securing her room. Neil says yes, we gave a guard there too. Neil sees Ronnie with someone. Ronnie says he is Meghji bhai, a buyer of Gulmohar. Meghji talks to his men and says he will stay here tonight, and Jaitley will surely sell the hotel to us.

Anirudh talks to Jaitley about his meetings. Annie comes to him with his food and also the blue iris. Anirudh talks to him about Meghji Bhai. Annie leaves. Jaitley sees the flowers and Anirudh asks is this those... Jaitley says yes. Annie thinks Jaitley still recalls his daughter and gets glad. Annie meets Sid and he tells about Parinda, he wants to meet her, they love each other, he has good job but he does not match with their status. He asks her to help her. She says how can I help you, its her marriage today. He asks her to make this letter reach her. She stops him.

Parinda's Bua tries to convince her for marriage, saying Sid did not come yesterday, he is fraud, forget him. Parinda cries thinking Sid has broken her trust, she did mistake to trust him, if he came yesterday, she would have fought with everyone. She agrees for this marriage and they get glad. Neil sees the cover in corridor camera. He sees Meghji's men making the hotel dirty. Annie plans to unite Parinda and Sid and Neil argues with her. Teeshay and Tina smile seeing their argument. Neil says he is doing his duty and asks her to stop it, else he can question her. She gets tensed. He leaves. She says why do I get angry on him. Tina says chemistry exists where there is spark.

Annie says she is thinking about Parinda, no one is allowed to go in her room. Teeshay says she will come out, she has spa appointment, I will make this letter reach her. Teeshay gives the letter to Parinda. She gets Sid's letter and reads it. Sid says he has come yesterday, till then her dad was there, he loves her and can't see her worried. She cries. Parinda comes to meet designer and asks the security guard to be outside.

Jaitley tells Anirudh that he has kept the money here. Anirudh says we have to call police. Jaitley says Meghji is over police. Anirudh says how did the slab fall when you were seeing the safe and calms him. He asks him to trust him, he won't let anything happen to him and Gulmohar, and promises him. Annie and Tina tell Parinda that they will help her. Parinda says she knows Sid since she was 16 year old, he has good job, but he is not rich, so dad is objecting. Tina says we will help, call Sid and ask him to reach here at 8pm, everything will be possible by magic. Parinda asks what.

Meghji talks to Jaitley and taunts him. Anirudh talks to him and takes some time to save the hotel. He sounds confident and answers Meghji. Parinda introduces Annie, Tina and Teeshay to her mum. Annie asks Parinda to behave normal, the magic show will start in 15min. Parinda says she is tensed. Teeshay says she will be going from the stage. Parinda smiles. Anirudh says how can the big amount get stolen from Jaitley's room. Neil says he wants to check and Ronnie panics.

Teeshay says magician is stuck in traffic and Sid is already here. Pathak says he will cancel the magic show and keep engagement first. He announces about the engagement ceremony and invites the guests to bless the couple. Annie says what will happen now. Tina says we tried, no one can change fate. Neil checks the safe and gets the same wrapper there, as seen before which was thrown by Meghji's men. Neil says if Jaitley could not return the money, it will be profit for Meghji, I think I know who has the money. Neil catches Meghji's man in the bar and asks for money. The man runs and Neil follows him.

Neil gets him and exposes Meghji's plan to Jaitley. Annie, Tina and Teeshay manage the unite Parinda and Sid, by making Pathak realize their love, which also gives a hint towards Jaitley about his daughter's love marriage. Annie thinks she is near her aim to get forgiveness from Jaitley for her mum.

No Precap

Hvala za prevod Saro 😳 sad cu moci i sama da potrazim u netu...

@crveno... moram ponovno da pogledam, sad bar kapiram o cemu se radi...samo da jos sortiram ko je ko...

@ljubicast...upravo tako, hemija egzistira tamo gde ima varnice...chemistry exists where there is spark...😉

Hvala ti draga moja  Nataly 🤗od sveg srca i ja sam namerno natempirala da bude bas na Musketarima

Sinoc sam bila stavila i jedan prelep SidYusha avis i sinoc je jos bio tu ali danas vidim nema ga niti u mom postu niti u tvom quote...mislim da znam o cemu se radi jer mi se to u zadnje vreme desavalo i sa drugim Sid ili SidYusha avisima...ali nema veze, evo sad sam ubacila moj omiljeni SidYusha siggie i mislim da ce on tu i ostati...😊