Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

U utorak uvecer je pun mesec...u Strelcu...⭐️

U sred sredine.Strelac za medalju
Sarica thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/I-am-not-going-to-ape-anyone-Sidharth/articleshow/47482035.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv ...

I am not going to ape anyone: Sidharth

Following our report about Sidharth Shukla being approached to step into Nakuul Mehta's shoes to host 'India's Got Talent', we have now been informed that the actor will start shooting for it today.

Says Sidharth, "I will not ape anyone and will be myself in the show. I think I share this uncanny bond with the channel, where I'm offered existing shows and I hope this one goes as well as the previous one ('Balika Vadhu')."

Contrary to his last outing as an anchor on TV, where he hosted 'Savdhaan India', a serious show, this one's fun and light. He says, "Hosting in front of an audience and interacting with the judges and the participants is a different ball game altogether. It is tough and I am a little nervous."
Interestingly, the actor had performed a magic trick on the same show some time back.

Sarica thumbnail

Dobro vece Saro...🤗 ima li sta novo iz Kukuriku-City...😆

Pozdrav Nataly🤗
Kukuriku-City je zabolelo grlo od tolikog kukurikanja😆To je sada krestanje🤣
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarica

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/I-am-not-going-to-ape-anyone-Sidharth/articleshow/47482035.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv ...

I am not going to ape anyone: Sidharth

Following our report about Sidharth Shukla being approached to step into Nakuul Mehta's shoes to host 'India's Got Talent', we have now been informed that the actor will start shooting for it today.

Says Sidharth, "I will not ape anyone and will be myself in the show. I think I share this uncanny bond with the channel, where I'm offered existing shows and I hope this one goes as well as the previous one ('Balika Vadhu')."

Contrary to his last outing as an anchor on TV, where he hosted 'Savdhaan India', a serious show, this one's fun and light. He says, "Hosting in front of an audience and interacting with the judges and the participants is a different ball game altogether. It is tough and I am a little nervous."
Interestingly, the actor had performed a magic trick on the same show some time back.

Znala sam!!! Bez lazne skromnosti, znala sam da ce prosli mlad mesec nesto da mu donese i doneo je, i njemu i Pratsie...njemu IGT a njoj ulogu kod Star Plus...⭐️ i isto tako sam znala da ce Sid odluku doneti pred pun mesec...sad, nek me naziva mesecarem ko hoce i koliko hoce ali je tako...
Sad ce tek da izbije ludilo u S-taboru...😆

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago
Sarica thumbnail

Znala sam!!! Bez lazne skromnosti, znala sam da ce prosli mlad mesec nesto da mu donese i doneo je, i njemu i Pratsie...njemu IGT a njoj ulogu kod Star Plus...⭐️ i isto tako sam znala da ce Sid odluku doneti pred pun mesec...sad, nek me naziva mesecarem ko hoce i koliko hoce ali je tako...

Naucno je dokazano kako meseceve mene uticu na psihu ljudi i,na odredjene zivotne aktivnosti.Izmedju ostalog, i o ovome sam ucila na fakultetu.Koga to interesuje on ce to detaljno proucavati.

Edited by Sarica - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarica

Pozdrav Nataly🤗

😆
Sarica thumbnail

Trebace im dobra doza lekova da povrate dobar glas😆

Dobro vece Saro...🤗 ima li sta novo iz Kukuriku-City...😆

Pozdrav Nataly🤗

😆

Trebace im dobra doza lekova da povrate dobar glas😆

Morat ce da predju sa pevanja na dancing, da malo odmore glasne zice...😆 a ovo je samo uvertira u Saturday fever in Kukuriku-City...🤣

Sarica thumbnail

Laku noc Nataly🤗