Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Things the show is getting wrong about the work place (Page 2)

AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Also Neil telling the girls that they can each attempt to catch the boss's eyeD'ohLOL
He would have been in so much hot water for that! LOL What is his new job description? I would suggest a job title for him after his recommendation to the ladies, but I think that word is banned on IFLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1Rockstar1

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
What exactly is Radhika's position in the company. She keeps dropping lines like "In six months I want to fly as high as possible' - Has she even discussed this 6 months situation with Mrs. Khanna? Which organization actually allows newcomers to work for six months and bid adieu, unless the employee is hired for that time period?  Aren't there contracts, which new employee's r supposed to sign.

Other than the tag line, R provided, does BS know, if she is qualified to work in their Company?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute1Rockstar1AnuMPLifez_Beautifulsoni595Ri21

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

Also Neil telling the girls that they can each attempt to catch the boss's eyeD'ohLOL
He would have been in so much hot water for that!LOLWhat is his new job description? I would suggest a job title for him after his recommendation to the ladies, but I think that word is banned on IFLOL

Neil is a cutie! LOL LOL Totally luvd his scenes with Sam! Strawberry lipstick! LOL LOL It must b fun to work with ur bestie!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteAnuMPRi21

AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I think the Rishikesh babe will go from Intern to Creative Director in 6 months LOL 
What genius, man!ShockedLOL

muktha_cute1Rockstar1viji2111

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Totally agree!!!
The job offer to Radhika was a clear example of how things do not work in a company. Even if the CEO is hiring his/her own son/daughter/sibling there are some norms that are followed.

Am not sure what  the CVs want Radhika to achieve in 6 months. In most companies 6 months is required for an intern to be made permanent. Unless the CVs decide to make her the model in the campaign and make her the visible face.

The story though slow has started off well,  but currently it is at a stage where things can go horribly wrong very quickly.

muktha_cute1Rockstar1AnuMP

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Oh girl you have so much knowledge of ad agency. And regarding the show. It is Indian soap any thing can happen. Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteAnuMP

AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I have nothing to do with ad agencies LOL. I just happen to be a working girl and know a thing or two about how a business is run. Seems to me like no one in the PH has set foot inside a regular work place. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuterekha.366

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

I have nothing to do with ad agenciesLOL. I just happen to be a working girl and know a thing or two about how a business is run. Seems to me like no one in the PH has set foot inside a regular work place.
I think PH Didn't do their home work. Otherwise who got job like that and seeing yesterday scene she entered a meeting like ayyuni. No one goes meeting like that other wise they didn't call you. Come on she joined one day back and she attends important meetings like that. Lol

muktha_cuteviji2111AnuMP

Go to top