Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AnuMP

Someone should open a poll on the biggest blooper๐Ÿ˜†

thats actually a great idea ๐Ÿ˜†
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U do realize u r watching Indian soap opera.
Kuch bhi chalta hai, yaha pai...๐Ÿ˜†
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah. But I had high hopes from Swastik๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah there's no sense of hierarchy at Bird Song since everyone is involved with everything lol I can't seem to tell whose job is what except for the secretary and BPL guy. I mean does everyone - interns, intermediates, seniors, directors and heads in the office all work on only one ad at a time? Lol
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Yeah there's no sense of hierarchy at Bird Song since everyone is involved with everything lol I can't seem to tell whose job is what except for the secretary and BPL guy. I mean does everyone - interns, intermediates, seniors, directors and heads in the office all work on only one ad at a time? Lol

No I think Radhika's Job is different. Apparently she was hired to cut and stick pictures and to bring chai for meetings ๐Ÿ˜†
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashne

No I think Radhika's Job is different. Apparently she was hired to cut and stick pictures and to bring chai for meetings ๐Ÿ˜†

Lmao!!Oh man, yes her job is hilarious!. I wish I could get a job where all I had to do was cut and paste pictures lol
AnuMP thumbnail
I want someone to go to Swastik's office with her Papa and Dadaji and make a fuss about a job๐Ÿ˜†
What an idea, sirjee, Sid T!๐Ÿ˜†
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow good post, you seem to be knowing a lot abt Ad agency, just mail this post to. SP or Sid.T, let them know they are showing so much wrong things!!
AnuMP thumbnail
Not ad agencies per se. But I have a good idea of how businesses are run๐Ÿ˜†.
Even if company is baap ka maal, if they ran it like this, all Arjun would have to do for revenge, is sit back and watch๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago
Ashwini_D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't watched all the episodes, but from whatever I've seen so far, the ad agency seems to be a small company. Usually start-ups or small firms are run differently from well established firms. Of course it is not as chaotic as they've shown here. Is this agency like a start-up or something? Even if Bird Song is not a new firm, it doesn't look particularly large. 
One of my friends works in a small firm and she tells me that she can try her hand at different things, there is so much to do that a lot of people end up doing the job allotted to them + multitask and its a great place to learn.

Of course, what they've shown in the show is woefully under-researched but I do think there are firms with not so rigid hierarchies. And I'd think an ad agency would have a more flexible work environment- but not so flexible and sloppy as they've shown here that they fail to do background checks of the people they hire and conflate roles such as business operations and creative direction.

Anu and ashne ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Any more MB people on this forum?
Edited by Ashwini_D - 8 years ago