•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys looking at the pairing and all:
I feel like after Ishaan's realization and all...

I feel like KD and Malvika would make a great pair... I mean he pretty cute, and has that powerful persona to him...And few scenes in the past have given me an impression that KD has a thing for Malvika...

We hardly see KD, and I feel like it would be a nice change if we get to see Malvika and KD to get into relationship...

I mean he is at a good position, Malvika's dad might like him, her dad definitely doesnt like Ishan...And both Malvika and KD are strong people...I really wanna see that angle...

What do you guys think?
Edited by paagalbandar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by paagalbandar

Guys looking at the pairing and all:
I feel like after Ishaan's realization and all...

I feel like KD and Malvika would make a great pair... I mean he pretty cute, and has that powerful persona to him...And few scenes in the past have given me an impression that KD has a thing for Malvika...

We hardly see KD, and I feel like it would be a nice change if we get to see Malvika and KD to get into relationship...

I mean he is at a good position, Malvika's dad might like him, her dad definitely doesnt like Ishan...And both Malvika and KD are strong people...I really wanna see that angle...

What do you guys think?

New ideam..I like it, but malvika is more doctors type and KD is a businessman
No..malvika's dad doesnt like kd i think coz in saturdays episode he was telling everyone about him being a business minded person. He only wants money, good reputation n for that he first treats people who can pay a huge amout of money...soo something..something!!
So basically i dont think malvika will like him as her life patrner...Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
if dr.bedi dislike kd, then malvika will go with him just to go against her dad...if not for a relationship...