Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So late to the party here...But so glad that you made an AT for her.
She certainly deserves it...

I would probably be the only one singing her praise for her acting in Q1 too. ...but I found her quite amazing even in those days...I know most people on the forum just remember her OTT parts, ..not me😉

She was great and even looked classy when she came to live in IM after marrying zoya's Abbu.
Maybe you can post some pics of those times too...

And currently Amg as SK has once again taken on the mantel as the greatest and hotest vamp on telly. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'mma gonna catch up with QH for my vamps and villains!
I love them all! 
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Amrapali AT..She deserved one.😊
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ah finally I got this AT ðŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thats great! Need to appreciate Amara! One of the finest villians I have ever seen! Esp. as Begum Sahiba, the way she carried herself, that ego and the way she delivered her dialogues!- Plain Awesome! And that small happiness of winning a game in her life was so childlike! The best thing about Begum Sahiba was the elegance and the dress outfits! I loved them! Doing Such Roles is difficult and she proves to be a very brilliant actor! I am still enjoying the young modern Amara aka Sk! And Begum Sahiba relationship with Aahil- something I loved in QH so much!- The darkness in it! 

Anita is also a very good one! She just plays with elegance and smartness, with a big ego! I love that!  
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Short post on Saif and Sk to discuss- they are the only disscusion topics that I find good!(Soup's chudail post is also really good for me to discuss) Because the leads have nothing🤢