Amrapalli Gupta AT - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Finally an AT fr this gorgeous woman who is here since the start like SJ n has been an integral well to say Most important of QH, regarding story n all, 
 I admire her as she played 2 diff versions of Tanveer on the same show, n she pulled it off so well, esp im a fan of her "begum Sahiba" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Such a classy vamp she was in season 2 , n utterly gorgeous too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

SK has to be built up yet, lets see whats in store fr us 

But Really admirable of her Beauty n talent πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Awesome thread KK, waiting fr it to get completed. , πŸ˜³ so will back again
Congo kk ...yeahhh
add me tooo ...
Amrapalli was really good as begum sahiba and now as sk i really luk forward to her
I am so late. Anyway add me too.
AG completely deserves an AT. Her best role was Begum Sahiba. She had a style of her own. Loved her outfits as begum sahiba n afreen khan aka sk.
I am in! I appreciated her acting mostly as Begum Sahiba and now as SK! I think SK grew on me after her showdown on the rooftop and how she jumped to her death and defied death!

Then her many different looks started to make her seem very edgy! Now I want to see what she does next! Initially I was not sure what I thought of SK, and when I saw the Tanveer - Zoya reloaded style scenes, I thought. "Please not this again!". But thankfully now the whole focus of her character has been shifted and what she does next will be worth seeing! 

Mostly want to know what she does when she finds out her Mother's truth and her true connection to the Ibrahims! Chilling stuff! But I agree, Amara deserves an AT and she deserves praise for how she has played 3 characters Billo Rani/Tannu/ Begum Sahiba and now SK! Especially her initial days as Begum Sahiba was amazing! Her chemistry with KV and also SS as their Mother? Superb! She managed to pull off the mum to grown up son's, without ANY issue, and I have to say, I totally bought it! Her look was fab too, and Amara looked the BEST as Begum Sahiba!

So count me in! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
I know I haven't been posting much here, I was waiting on something and wanted to revive AT after that. but I don't know how long it will take so will just start posting here again.
How can you forget the iconic jodi of TanGa
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
time to bump up the AT...

out of all 3 she looked most delicate and feminine while dancing.

Loving her new look and her awesome chemistry with her bro or accomplice Saif..⭐️

She's on to Aahil's life now... lets see what she does😲

Oh and I love her saree style again. Its crisp cotton politician look is😊  good.
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
This woman is incandescent! One of the hottest vamps ever on Tele has to be Tanveer (season 2). Her petite frame coupled with her amazing screen presence makes her one of the best actresses of her generation!

I am loving her as SK. Her and Additi make this show worth watching. 😳
Originally posted by minnie2308

time to bump up the AT...

out of all 3 she looked most delicate and feminine while dancing.

Loving her new look and her awesome chemistry with her bro or accomplice Saif..⭐️

She's on to Aahil's life now... lets see what she does😲

Oh and I love her saree style again. Its crisp cotton politician look is😊  good.

I so agree with U here.
She was the most graceful dancer out thereπŸ‘...surprisingly even better than Additi.😊