Amrapalli Gupta AT

Posted: 8 years ago

RULES
Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Any negative comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
credit -Mandeep-

She ruled QH as Tanveer/Billo Rani, later Begum Sahiba. And now daughter is the rocking international terrorist Shashi Kapoor with different get-ups, costumes and disguises!. (More to be added later.)

Raingoddess
Femme_Jahil
sageflower7
ZoyaAsad2,
flora212
micshy
Booteefool
 ...Tanu...
 darlingpinks
 MrDarcyfan
-MirchiExpress-
additilicious

Press the Like button to add your name in the members list
Finally the AT!!! Looks gorgeous just like the lady herself β€οΈ
Amrapalli has so many stunning pics πŸ˜³ Hope to see them get shared here!! 
One of the sexiest moms of Indian TV! Loved her as Begum Sahiba! Esp the pre-graveyard scene and the one right before Nida n Aahil's engagement! The mother son dynamic between Aahil and Tanveer was so interesting! And that haunting bgm β€οΈ Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Will be posting pics and awesome Tanveer-Aahil scenes. And Tanveer-Rehan too. I guess awesome Tanveer scenes?
Oh, cannot forget the good SK stuff too

This is great, KK-  AG owes a lot to QH. It has helped her explore herself as an actress tremendously.πŸ‘
Nawaban was the best avataar so far.

The good SK stuff too, indeed!πŸ‘

At the end of the day, the whole Pak track belonged to SK.
She even hogged the screen in the last shot...over everyone else...even Chudail!😲
Surprisingly, AG has held on her own and even made SK interesting...more interesting than Chudail, actually. Good writing there.πŸ‘
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
Aamrapali on playing a mother in Qubool Hai
Amrapali Gupta
Character name: Tanveer/Begum Sahiba in Qubool HaiReel age: 50 years
Played mother to: 29-year-old Aahil and 25-year-old Rehan.
Amrapali had no clue what was in store for her post the time leap. She says, "I just knew I was playing Begum Sahiba. I was shocked to find that Karanvir Bohra would play my son Aahil. I was wondering if I had taken the right decision. I went ahead as the character was strong. Playing an older character, especially one who was also blind, was challenging as it required me to changemy look, walk, voice and pace of dialogue delivery."
Always late to the party πŸ˜­
Anyways add my name to the members list pleaseee😳😳